What ethnicity are these guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
archive.is/8bhMd
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
theverge.com/2017/5/30/15713536/ancient-egyptian-mummies-dna-genome-sequencing-near-east
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buttplug

kangs

fpbp

KANG

Why can't nobody be serious and say what they think they are?

Jews, why you think the noses broke off?

All memeing aside, Semitic/European.

Why are all their noses destroyed? Did the kikes and the arabs to that because they have a hooked nose?

Wewuzians

Varying degrees of mixed just like they are today.

Moses the Jew was many times mistaken for an Egyptian

Can you explain why you think they're European?

FUCK, why is Ancient Egypt so badass?

mostly sculptures of dick cleaners

>cherrypicking

back to tumbler you faggot

last one looks european,everything else looks very nigger-ish to me

They are all sculptures of Pharaohs with the exception of the sphinx.

egyptians were inbred as fuck
inbreeding causes niggerish faces

9 images of important pharaohs = cherrypicking?

First ones were european aryan, after that the next few were sand people.

It was an easy way to deface the object without all the effort required to obliterate it. We touched on it in art history, it wasn't just about mere defacement either, it was an easy way to take whatever power the people thought the object held.

What ethnicity is he?

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

Archive please
archive.is/8bhMd

Pharaos were clearly east-asians

Thanks, Nord.

QUEENZ

ROCK

Huni, namer(unified the two kingdoms), djoser(pyramid of djoser), Khufu(pyramid of giza), Mentuhotep II (reunited Egypt) and the others

/thread

aryan with lips that size? are you people serious,these are niggers,not sure why nazi Larpers or burgers in general want to clain that egyptians were white,they look like nogs,if they want to be kangz,let 'em be kangz ffs.

they are aliens, they moon lads/

Because you are a race of monkeys and you can't change that no matter how ignorant you are.

They are fucking statues of slave owners and need to be destroyed.
ERASE HISTORY!

It's over kangz

I have the high ground

Should I continue cherry picking sculptures from thousands of years ago?

Maybe you're a smart man but you aren't acting like one right now.

damn forgot the picture

Northern Kingdom = Whites

Southern Kingdom = Blacks

King Tut based on his remains, also he was an incest baby

I didn't cherrypick. I just posted pharaohs.

Not white.

well almost all those are arabian/persian. the sphinx used to be a lion tho (to represent the god Bast) and was recarved into the pharoahs face then some britbong explorer shot the nose off with a cannon. why do you ask?

Do you think you could lift yourself from the bottom of the racial barrel if all niggers suddenly were convinced beyond a doubt that they wuz kangz 5000 years ago?

D E S I G N A T E D

By American standards they were

mee too, they are clearly chinese pharaos.

thing is, there were different dinasties and for a period of time (when the place was shit) kangs ruled the place at times, but it was mostly semitic/ arabic people that ruled when egypt was most prosperous

I'm not a "nigger" and I have a good life. I don't even need to work too much because that's what hiring is for.

>literally blonde hair & blue eyes
>clearly niggers, look at those lips!
i don't give a shit about anything but accurate history.
The first were euro or anatolian aryans, the next were assyrians and levantines, and DNA evidence backs that up.

They definitely weren't niggers anyway

All genetic evidence shows Egyptians had little to no Sub-Saharan DNA.

They were genetically closest to Levant middle easterners who were themselves Caucasian.

Came to this thread literally to post this. Fuck you for being faster

Rocks

>Levant middle easterners who were themselves Caucasian.
t. 52%

That's not for the whole period of Egypt existence. You know that but you pretend you don't know it. That's only proof for the period they tested.

>oldest at 1388 BC
Egypt started before 3150 BC. Think about that.

WE

Egyptian, part of the Semitic ethno-linguistic group. They were most closely related to Canaanites, Phoenicians, and (more distantly) Arabs.

>"for 1300 years, we see complete genetic continuity"
>th-that's only for the period they tested

BOG!?

WERE

So it's correct to assume it's for the whole period if you're being strict? I'd assume that a finn would be more autistic about science.

Caucasians come from the Caucuses

The levant/middle east was mostly Caucasian before the rise of Islam

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

All physical evidence points towards Egypt being founded by neolithic settlers from the Levant, not by Sub Saharan Africans.

Only honest guy in this thread.

> Nigger lips
> Nigger
> Aryan

pick two,you can get triggered all you want,if you have massive lips you are a nigger,not sure why you rednecks are so desperate to be associated with egyptians,starting to think these blm niggers are right,white people have no culture and want to claim everything.

i dont have a lip like that,these gay statues do.

As of today there is zero genetic evidence showing ancient Egypt to be Sub Saharan African in origin.

I mean, they wuz kangz anyway, since there were kingdoms in sub-Saharan Africa.

*debunks your ideology*

Dude, my family has a business. I don't need achievement from my ancestors(as in historic ancestors) to feel fulfilled.

>The team then compared the ancient mummy DNA to the DNA of both ancient and modern people in the same region. It turns out that, on a genetic level, the ancient Egyptians aren’t so different from modern people living in the Near East. In fact, they have more in common with those in the Near East than today’s Egyptians. For example, the mummies didn’t have any DNA from sub-Saharan Africa, whereas about 20 percent of today’s Egyptians have sub-Saharan genes. Study lead author Johannes Krause told Science that the modern-day variation might be because either the spread of Islam or more trade increased contact between the different parts of Africa.

theverge.com/2017/5/30/15713536/ancient-egyptian-mummies-dna-genome-sequencing-near-east

Sub Saharan DNA in North Africa/Middle East is the result of Islam. Prior to Islam it was negligible to non existent.

my microsoft surface says they are kangz