Dallas White Supremacist Rally

Lets see if Texas will allow the same foolery as previous protests

fox4news.com/news/274717392-story

Rally begins in an hour

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Dallas-Rally-Planned-as-Confederate-Monument-Debate-Escalates-440844663.html
twitter.com/Maria_NBC5/status/899031418218696704
youtube.com/watch?v=U7w_QFNf3yw
twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/899047010434547713
periscope.tv/w/1OdJroNRgLlxX?q=dallas
fox4news.com/news/274717392-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so many happenings today

PRAISE KEK

who /comfy/?

Hello fellow alt right members, are you ready to wave the NAZI flag and roman salute in public today?

Grabbing popcorn

817 reporting in

>posting on 4chin instead of being at rally
Your inaction is why whites will always lose.

Life is so much easier without the Job Lynch Mob on your tail

I might go, what size stick should I bring?

remember we want the actors on set only
you shouldn't be posting, rubenstein
read my msg on discord

there's a rally in tx? wish I had known

Dallas has tons of Jews so it won't play out well. There's this one Jew who always appears with BLM in Dallas, he always appears on TV when protesting with them, and he also appears during their speeches and legal battles. I bet that same Jew will appear there too.

i call bullshit, theres NO info anywhere

anyone got a source?

You mean like the article OP fucking posted?

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Dallas-Rally-Planned-as-Confederate-Monument-Debate-Escalates-440844663.html

>nbcdfw.com/news/local/Dallas-Rally-Planned-as-Confederate-Monument-Debate-Escalates-440844663.html
sorry im retarded

State Troopers at the ready

A lead pipe seems to be the perfect mix between debilitating and concealable.

It's a rally AGAINST racism, illiterates.

dafuq ya doing apologizing faggot. T'is alright.

The "Militia"

Subject was suppose to say Dallas Anti-White Supremacist rally but Moot wont let you delete your own threads anymore

Commie Scum ANTIFA
>Ready fir the Dallas Against White Supremacy rally! –at Dallas City Hall

are you there? chances of a happening? stay safe

Should I go guys? I'm only 20 minutes away by the DART, but I don't want to be the only user there.

No shit tard. Those are the rallys that are happening. Nothing else. They asked for what is happening, post link on what's happening. Fag gets upset rally isn't alt-light rally but against statues.

No, just grabbing live updates from Twitter. I'm in boring Upstate NY. We don't have anything fun like this.

go bash commie skulls

If you go and just hang around and watch, you are really making the rally look bigger than it really is.

I wish media and none supporters wouldn't crowd the area so much, I really think it's like 2 to 1 media/observers vs actual protestors.

I heard theres a Dallas game on tonight so people might not show up. That means ANTIFA Alt-left will be there for sure. They don't watch sports

twitter.com/Maria_NBC5/status/899031418218696704
Here's the Interview

Dallas versus Colts I think?

This, makes the antifa numbers look bigger.

If ya go and large number of pro-Trump folks, post and I'll head over.

those guys are either gonna get wrecked or are gonna shoot people

Ditto. Not falling for the trap though.

So far, from tweets, it looks like only #Resist faggots are showing up there is hordes & posting on twitter about it. Looks like its gonna be a fat vagina fest. damn.

People need to start drinking Tang again. mmmm

ARLINGTON REPORTING IN

Also sunset in Boston soon

Bullshit. I haven't heard anything about this and I live in New Jersey. Fucking shills...

freemason detected

No plates. What a fucking idiot.

Stream now!!

youtube.com/watch?v=U7w_QFNf3yw

What are freemasons? I hear that they're secretly devil worshippers.

When is there going to be a "Protest" in NJ you lazy fucks. Get with it. WE NEED ALL STATE CARNAGE

Fuck. It's evening time but 95 degrees in Dallas?! Damn. Thats gotta suck

Hah that's a new one. Post link on info for it to show it's not worth going to and get called a shill?

It's just some vagina hat rally for them to feel good.

Fuck it boys, I'm going in. Will post pics and try to give updates when I'm there. If any other anons decide to head over, post in the thread so we can organize.

95 is comfy

Dallas user here. Not going anywhere near that potential shit show.
Nope.

Stay safe M8 if I was in Texas I'd go with

Red pepper standing by

I'm near. How can I create a happening?

archive it, what are you a fucking noob?

they seem lame, hope they are on our side though

may Kek bless you

Is it humid though? I have never been down south. When it gets in the 90's in Upstate NY the humidity makes me want to stab people in the eye

After what happened to that beautiful woman down in Virginia? Is that what kind of carnage you want? You cut down a tree that day and the whole earth shook...
Your time is up.

Buy a dodge

Thanks for the biometrics.

And dfw anons please go. I'm an austin fag and cant. Dont do any stupid shit.

ready to watch some rednecks choke on mace and BLM dick.??

faggots

Ft. Worth checking in.

Dallas is a mess. Every moment in that city is hell. Everyone is a giant asshole and you get every problem you'd expect from a liberal city. Fuck Dallas.

Dallas isn't even a real city. It's a TV Show. You're a liar. Stop posting fake news.

North Texas is generally dry, which is why I can enjoy 90 and 100 degree days just fine. If you go down south even 80 becomes unbearable.

Texas is humid af. Today hasnt been too bad though. You get used to it here. Evenings at 90+ are super comfy.

Police blocking off roads in fears of a car of peace:

twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/899047010434547713

Remember last year Dallas had that crazy black guy shoot those cops? Dallas isn't fucking around tonight.

Over weight unhealthy trees are a blight to the rest of the healthy trees. She should of dodged that challenger. but she couldn't. What if it had been a wrench? We need more tree removal. To let the sun shine in

We're ready

Agreed. Fort Worth is clearly superior

This

All major cities are liberal. there's a reason that dried up shitholes with no economic growth potential are all predominantly right wing and all the major cities that provide the mass economic wealth for their countries are all leftist bastions.

faggot larper

972 here,Texbros if this is real, why was it not advertised?

See the above? That's how you apologize faggot, by being more of a cunt.

Biometric profile of a white man of German decent who doesn't want to be downtown..
I'm going to get v& noaw.

Dallas is little new York. Needs to be nuked desu

Are those tombstones? The ANTIFA will trip over them because they cant see well with the masks on. Tsk Tsk

Based denton county. With all the blue hairs around there you'd think it wouldn't be red

user, I think it was a joke

Maybe not as humid as you're used to. Currently cloud cover happening and overall pleasant for this time of year. Still hot enough to the the blood going, though.

>sweating when you're just sitting there doing nothing
>comfy

nah son

You're a NYC faggot aren't you I hope you get hit by a run away subway train & you grab the 3rd rail

is there a stream?

The #Resist cunts knew about it. they are posting on twitter & showing them on their buses.

streams?

Best state ever bro, open carry of rifles + shotguns, CC, and open of handguns. To add to that, Sep 1, 2107 Bowie knives, and larger knives are legal. (from the current 5.5 inch limit)

Is it really called a white supremacist rally? I have my doubts but if so then it's doomed.

See

periscope.tv/w/1OdJroNRgLlxX?q=dallas

>fox4news.com/news/274717392-story

You get used to it. Not terrible in the evenings.

No I fucked up

>#Dallas: African-American Texas state trooper among those protecting Dallas Confederate War Memorial before rally against it begins tonight.

What do we do about the Mexicans tho texasbro

>one eye on the tiddy, one eye on the streetz

Name: White
Confused. Is this a White male?

corral them to San Antonio and Houston like we always have

That's what a lot are calling it on twitter. Well, and Anti-white supremacist rally.

Good man