Why do mestizos insist on waving their stupid fucking flag in the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/new-poll-majority-americans-unhappy-trumps-response-charlottesville/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would mexicans get their flag torn down in boston today?

Bruh I don't think you get to bitch about mongrels you're pretty much filled with them

They're the only Latinos who do that (aside from other Latino pride festivals), I drove by a house during xmas where a Mexican guy had his Christmas lights designed to look like the Mexican flag. He even spelled out "Mexico" with the lights too.

All of America is our land go home.

>Bruh I don't think you get to bitch about mongrels you're pretty much filled with them

I'm looking at the mongrel homeland right now, control your people.

>omg no don't send me back to Mexico! NOOOOOOO!

>loves Mexico
>won't live there
what is wrong with spics?

>Mexican-Leaf

Yes it's our fucking land Natives held this land for thousands of year and you came over and made a magical border saying it was yours.

You know you can decide borders when you win wars?

Where would you run yourself when you turn everything to Mexico

This

this

>Inventions: 0
>Decapitation: 9000+

OTOH

65% of Hispanics (compared with 67% of Whites) think Confederate monuments should remain, so at least they're consistent:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/new-poll-majority-americans-unhappy-trumps-response-charlottesville/

Feels fucking good man, just wish Spain did the same for Mexico, Central and South America

>control your people.
Maybe if your people weren't so weak willed and so easy to swindle you wouldn't have this problem.

what a shitty bait. Apply yourself.

lmfao what the main reasons Mexico poor and corrupt is because of America.

There are more murders in America and
>implying mexicans didn't invent anything
kek
Even if that was the case what argument is that durrr you didn't invent anything.
>illegal white settlers with slaves come to Texas
>Mexico; Hey can you stop having slaves
>Illegal white Texas settlers; REEEEE INDEPENDENCE
>joins America

durrr our land
Kys you fucking coon keep sucking white cock bitch.

>flying Confederate flags and Nazi flags is morally wrong, because we were at war with them and they lost.
Mexico was defeated by the US in war, so it's offensive to fly the Mexican flag in the US.

whatever cabrĂ³n you're obviously too much of a pussy to jump the border

They're a bunch of aimless cunts that are desperate to have some sort of identity to cling to, so they latch on to the "mother country" of mommy and daddy even though they've never been there.

>Calls me weak-willed
>Fails to realize his countries main export are his people leaving in droves.

Hmm

>There are more murders in America
>what is murder rate
>what are niggers

Also literally nothing in that pic was invented by spics

Because human history is basically one long race war for possession of valuable territory.

>>illegal white settlers with slaves come to Texas
>>Mexico; Hey can you stop having slaves
>>Illegal white Texas settlers; REEEEE INDEPENDENCE
>>joins America
Not at all how it happened Mexican-Leaf

and what the fuck does inventions mean?

Did you invent something you fuck?

I wish Argentina was our direct Southern neighbor. You're a better friend than Mexico

That sounds like a lot of work and shows he really does have pride in his heritage. Not as bad as lazily waving a flag for political points

you're not fucking wildlings from game of thrones, this isn't how the real world works dipshit

Because they're subversive foreign agents.
Deport them all.

tf does that pic even mean?

Pretty much the same reason the Irish and Italians do.

Borders are a thing of the past and primitive what are you a fucking tribe ooga booga Dacia muh tribes
muh paganism
muh peeple
Sudaca coon

>Borders are a thing of the past
This is the sound of a loser

You don't have the right to call me primitive you orange selling motherfucker,Go back to your shitty country and get decapitated by the cartel already.

>WhatEvs bRuh KeEp SucKing diCk
fucking W E A K

>Rampant drug abuse issues
>Pampered generation after generation refuses to take up lower class jobs
>Other countries' low classes come to pick up the slack
Its not rocket science or a race issue dummy, its called economic migration.

Then why does Canada have a border?

thats a classic

>illegal white settlers with slaves come to Texas
>Mexico; Hey can you stop having slaves
>Illegal white Texas settlers; REEEEE INDEPENDENCE
>joins America
Do you not know what the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is?

Europeans were here first shitskin fuck off

lmfao how much does a gypsy like you make?

I have my own gym I could literally buy your house and make it a refugee center you indian fuck. Go get raped by some Russians proto Hungarian.
not it's about being a loser it's about the future
It shouldn't.
Lmao fucking coon you get the gringos left over too?

fuck yea. that saint peter is a cuk

>mestizos insist on waving their stupid fucking flag
we dont have a flag, cletus.

Canada does and it was placed on their behalf, so this imaginary only american border is quite flawed, even mexico has a border blocking off south america.

imagine how stupid you have to be to think this
hol up
>shoots arrow
you b sayin
>scalps euro fuck
we wuz
>fuck and eat like a normal human
EUROPEANS
>dark skin

I'm sure you own a gym, you probably mow lawns in Canada for 2 dollars while you can and during the winter you're starving to death.

and they were defeated. then more europeans showed up and beat the winners and now asians show up to beat the europeans

this has always been contested territory. it was never yours for long

You couldn't be any more fucking retarded.

>Drug issues that started by YOU
>Lower class destroyed by Jews and your people coming here lowering our wages and having minimum wage laws holding us back along with visa abuse
>Admitting your people are nothing more than Economic-Migrants like immigration really is

How about rising up, usurping your government, getting some guns and shooting the cartel dumbass? Your problems aren't going to go away by coming here.

it was only a matter of time before people from the old world discovered the americas. you realize that if instead of europeans it was the chinese or arabs they would have genocided you without thinking twice, right? you only exist today because the most altruistic of the old world races discovered you first. if you succeed in turning all of north america into a shit hole like mexico the chinks will be free to wipe you out at their leisure.

wow you're so forward thinking and progressive with
muh no border
muh diversity
muh equality
fucking neck yourself faggot

get that beaner flag out of here.

the drug war started because of pressure from the states and also because you gringos like the junk

If Americans weren't such assholes they wouldn't have to. I bet if they Americans stopped yelling go back to Mexico and just accepted Mexicans into their society, they wouldn't fly the Mexican flag. It's a way of speaking out against the hate they get.

youre posting with a beaner flag, m8

lmao being this ass mad you make no money NEET

or maybe your a wagecuck for 800EU a month LMFAOING @ ur life kid

so sad too bad that your poor man it's ok keep stealing from the hungarians pockets so you can feed yr gypsy family xD
Evidence? Oh you just assuming that fucken Abo.

>the drug war started because of pressure from the states and also because you gringos like the junk

t. Mexican intellectual

It's our fault you decided to go into the crime business. Wew.

56% :^)
you got me man WOAH UR SO SCARY jheez :(((
The Drug was started by Reagan.

acts like a nigger
writes like a nigger
is a nigger

Mestiza women are honorary aryans tho.

Because Saint Maria designed and hoisted the original union flag.

Mexicans don't fucking assimilate worth for shit. No one does.

0% :^)

If you have to ask why, you've already lost and are politically irrelevant.

Inferiority complex

they don't even want to live in mexico though?

lmfao are you actually a wage cuck that's hilarious my cigan friend :))

you mad bro?
So who gives a fuck you think I wanna be white haha your funny kid. I'm not a coon like all the blacks and Mexilarpers who suck white cock.

even laughs like a nigger

supply and demand niger

you seem pretty flustered for someone who doesn't want to be white

why do you keep replying I hit a nerve buddy please don't tell me you wake @ 8 till 5 and work like a fucking slave for a rich cunt hahaha poor gypsy :((( I feel bad i'm sorry that sucks.

Have I ever expressed being white lol?

You seem to be projecting :)

Because they don't want to be american, they want to be Mexican. They'd rather take back California than fight their own government though.

Your name is Pedro and you ride your tiny bicicleta to school

>Dumb leaf keeps trying
lmao. simply ebic.

>Drug issues that started by YOU
Wrong, your rampant demand turned the cartels into the massive tycoons they're now. Pretty much every major american drug cartel was made thanks to American drug abuse.
>Lower class destroyed by Jews and your people coming here lowering our wages and having minimum wage laws holding us back along with visa abuse
If the jews destroyed it how exactly is it our fault? Poor people need money, so they go somewhere that offers it. Blame your overly lax legislation, not the ones taking advantage.
>Admitting your people are nothing more than Economic-Migrants like immigration really is
I don't get this. There's nothing wrong with being an Economic Migrant.

>How about rising up, usurping your government, getting some guns and shooting the cartel dumbass? Your problems aren't going to go away by coming here.
Lmao, you're either fucking dumb or 15 years old. Real life isn't a movie, and the old world rules don't apply anymore. Please get out of your house and get a taste of the real world.

The spic freely admits that his nation is nothing more than a drug nation

Who won the last war for this land?
>But we was here first!
Nope whites were by a thousand years.
>Then we kicked your asses back to Europe.
So by that logic, we still have the rights to it shitskin, we kicked your ass south. Mexicans are too damn lazy to do anything about it, so again fuck off

My name is not Pedro sorry Pajeet :(

I'm finished school but man keep working for those fucking rich cunts lmfao what a sad country Romania is.

All Indian descendants please POO in the LOO now shh before I buy a Romanian whore for 200EU hahhaahahha Roma's are so funny.
dumb coon is trying to relevant, fucking Urban cock.

At least learn English properly if you're leeching off Canada you sad cunt.

this one time when i worked as pizza delivery guy for Dominoes Pizza, i delivered a bunch of pizzas to a motel room filled with Mexican men in their underwear.
Is that normal behavior in Mexico, or did I stumbled upon a Mexican gay orgy?

You aren't you consume most of the drugs in the whole world of 7 billion people haha.
We aren't lazy enough to fuck mr 52% non hispanic white and dropping.

Where is the wall buddy oh and those Mexican immigrants are having 4-6 kids and they have more kids while the whites have one kid and a dog xD

we coming back gringo

your passive aggressiveness tells me I hit a nerve

>why dont they live in mexico
theres no white men to steal welfare and foodstamps from

Because they are Mexican invaders, not American patriots.

My english is fucking perfect for a wh*te chimpanzee to understand.

Shhh little cigan before I steal your women like the Hung-Aryans.

Think about this I CAN FUCKING BUY YOU
LOL
isn't that fucking hilarious you can do a gypsy dance for me man and i'll feed you left over tacos :)

It is fucking stupid. But, do you also get upset about Irish waving their flags in the U.S.? Like at a McGregor fight or St. Patty's.

Ok I had my doubts but I'm 100% sure now, this is post-Ironic Bait. Well played, leaf.

Wow the mental gymnastics.
>If you accept that you're being raped, then your rapist won't be a bad guy anymore.

wew forgive my flagfagging

What is America honestly going to do about the Hispanic problem?

They are coming over in droves, by in a couple of years Florida and Texas will turn blue permanently and Republicans will never win another election again without seriously cucking towards leftism.

You've got to be a fucking moron. You're freely admitting your country decided to be the Drug capital of the world because there was a supply and demand for it. Of course there is one, there's a supply and demand for everything.

It's your fault because instead of fixing your own country you decided to fuck up ours. Fucking up our country isn't going to make your shithole any less of a shithole if you leave your problems behind. Everything is wrong with being an Economic-Migrant, it depresses wages and makes native poor people even poorer, basic economics

>Lmao, you're either fucking dumb or 15 years old. Real life isn't a movie, and the old world rules don't apply anymore. Please get out of your house and get a taste of the real world.
That's what loyalists said during the Revolution you limp-dick taco

>my english is perfect
>english
>e
Why are all mexicans so fucking stupid and useless?

yeah man i'm reeling in aggression and anger just fucking FUMING man you really got me shit man how can I compete xD

you mad whyte boi? I'm not some thin skinned whyte boi.

No because they are doing this for a special occasion. We literally still do Norwegian parades in my town in Minnesota but people are always American first. When we fly the flags the Euroshit flag always goes below the stars and stripes.

There is a big distinction.

>those Mexican immigrants are having 4-6 kids and they have more kids
I cannot be a Mexican and be against degeneracy without hating about 60-75% of the population. (which I do)

Nice b8.

Mexicans are bad people not like us, we are humble, kind and respectful. Truly god bless us as his choosen people

It's a pretty flag

You understood what I said gypsy fuck why are Roma so poor and useless lol you sucked NAZI cock for like 5 years to steal land from the Hungarians that they built for you.

Worse than African tribes that never met anyone else xD You guys are a shithole and make like no fucking money haha you prob are scrawny as fuck and can't fight like LOL i'm literally laughing @ the state of Roma's and You HAHAHAHA.

DAS RITE

I don't like anyone that waves a foreign flag on foreign soil. Wave it in your native country.

Gustavson is a fucking beast.