youtube.com/watch?v=LoJwMI0pBsU
youtube.com/watch?v=DFg6HoS6xlg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-gender-representation/
unvis.it/themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-gender-representation
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/19-08-17-counter-burn/
deckstats.net/deck-13845642-850464bae57420596b6d028a670764ad.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cardboard crack. It's addictive. Stay away from it.

>no weebshit
Did you fucking miss dominaria and kamigawa?
mythicspoiler.com/c17/cards/wasitoranekoruqueen1.jpg
Her name is literally japanese for eagle tiger, cat dragon [queen]

It has recently been infested with SJW nonsense. I'm sorry, but MtG has the cancer.

But, thats why you play eternal formats/cube.

Got some bad news MTG got super cucked in the last 3 years. Pic 1000% related its the black adviser they hired and the last set when full We Waz Kangz. 40k is the last red pill game.

Not tabletop...My beautiful wargame has been mutilated.
It's main purpose was a chat feature that was pol-tier levels of shitposting.
Chat has been removed in the past week...I fear with everything going on it's permanent.

WRONG. Mate you have not paid attention...

youtube.com/watch?v=8tS4MVcbfGY
youtube.com/watch?v=l5TshJZS0X4
youtube.com/watch?v=LoJwMI0pBsU

MtG is fuckin' BASED

Is there anything these parasites won't latch onto?

At least we still have 40K.

>listen to Mark Rosewater's podcast because I'm interested in game design
>He starts talking about the importance of diversity

The Mirage block from 97/98 was an example of an African-themed set that was politically neutral.

Who remembers Grinning Totem?

They only latch on cause WotC lets it. Games WorkShop gave a huge middle finger to the SJW.

Wizards of the coast is full of SJWs

youtube.com/watch?v=DFg6HoS6xlg

TOO MANY WHITE MALE JUDGES

>falling for the tcg jew

Read what said.

The SJW cancer is everywhere. Even in games that they would never play.

This is me being Captain Obvious - a way to deal with this kind of thing is to starve the SJW-infested medium of money. Which means the fans/players vote with their wallets. Also if possible, set up alternatives to it. It's pretty much the only thing the fans can do right now when the owners/company of the medium have decided to become SJW retards.

It is really shocking how quickly companies/owners of entertainment media can so easily switch to SJW/feminist ideologue. It's like it happens overnight, basically akin to someone flicking a switch. Maybe questions should be asked on why they are so eagar to push SJW propaganda... is it money being offered to them to do it? Or is it fear of backlash from SJWs and feminists?

But yes, this is most definitely a case of SJWs/feminists trying yet again to erode anything that is geared towards and caters to boys and men. This has been happening in front of our very eyes for the last 4 years at least, and it's worrying that there still doesn't seem to be enough push-back against these misandrist authoritarians.

I understand it's difficult to fight back when the entire mainstream media, news media, academia and social media are ultra left-wing SJW regressive retards who label anyone who disagrees with them as "sexists" and "misogynists", but I still think that there's not enough significant push-back from men.

And then there's the betas, manginas, white-knights and cucks that make the situation worse of course.

Remember all SJWs want to do is to erode and get rid of anything that is geared towards and caters to boys and men.

>using the screen jew

Are the servers back up?
Fuck i love this game.
Fucking niggers, they're just getting rid of chat so people move to steel division. Chat was an insanely popular feature, admittedly with the very small player base.

God bless you for playing this game and filling my lobbies. Please keep playing and to all, but this game its fucking amazing.

>No weeb shit

>falling for the tcg jew

you're not kidding. takes a lot of money to play competitively. it's a good game with a good fanbase, but god is it a racket.

To all: buy this game
Polite sage. Why are these fast swipe keyboards getting stupider? They worked better five years ago.

Sorry, it counts as a form of degeneracy because its addictive :/

I have some cards but I don't know how to play :/

Sell them and never look back. I got into this in 1994 and haven't been able to kick it. I gave up smoking in 2 weeks for a comparison.

the prosecution would like to submit into evidence exhibit A tentacle pron .

D&D

imported poo in the loo coding work

Maybe once upon a time.

exhibit B

I play EDH commander with an Arcum Dagsson deck. Should I end myself?

You can't erase history!

I started playing when Mercadian Masques went out and stopped around darksteel, I had some relapses but the hobby is too fucking expensive like most tabletops.
I still have like 2k € worth of cards tho. I wonder if I should sell out

Anyone on here besides me an Travis Woo actually good at mtg? Woo is medium but definitely better than you edh casual scum. Also if it costs too much, be friends with a card owning player and just borrow decks. Don't own a single card (besides investments I dont play with) and have never been limited by card availability. All the pros don't usually own the bulk of the cards they play with. You all gotta approach it smarter or it will eat your money and you'll still be in the red after a big finish.

Depends what cards. It sounds like most of your good stuff will be on the reserve list, so I'd def hold onto that, at least as long as eternal extravaganza is a thing. It sucks that scg axed most legacy opens, but the format is still suriviving.

Inb4 the altered version

You know the one

>not playing axis and allies and redpilling your friends

Catan.
Also is D&D Sup Forums approved?

wotc caught the SJW cancer, they're done

that and the printing of that two drop flip jace was irredeemable. you shouldn't have a 4x$125 essential in standard.

>just did the kangz expansion
no

This

MTG started introducing gay and trans characters into the lore. Vanguard is where it's at.

I'm joking, MTG is superior to almost everything. I suck at it, though.

>No weeb shit

user, I . . .

I've been looking into playing Warhammer 40k but a bit scared to really start considering the cost. The Grey Knights look pretty cool.

I've also thought about getting into 40k. Its a shame I can't paint and am a poorfag.

Tabletop Simulator.

the only red pilled table top game is poker.

Put up 10k and play WSOP Main Event sometime. It's a blast.

How much have you lost?

People on Amonkhet were pretty mixed, though, and most of the dark ones could perfectly be Mediterranean people that spend a ton of time in the sun.

A lot others were fucking goats, Amonkhet is not Kangz at all unless you are pretty much a SJW with a different branding.

What they did to Birdperson god is despicable, though,

D&D is anything you want. My party is currently going to Silverymoon, a tollerant multicultural capital. There are riots there because the orc crime rate is through the roof and the party will be torn between helping the city getting rid of all the degenerate evil races or they decide to join the retarded SJW movement en get their asses handed to them by the knights of silver when they start to purge the slums.

Oh right, I forgot I had that. Now I can command a horde of boyz to crush da hummies.

holy shit, looks like my stocks went up a lot from the last time I checked.

D&D is true redpill.

WH40k hasn't been infected yet.

tfw always playing Soviet. With the anger that builds up towards the US, I can well understand how the cold war came about.

>but I still think that there's not enough significant push-back from men.

yes, i'm sure all they need is a strongly-worded letter

>Remember all SJWs want to do is to erode and get rid of anything that is geared towards and caters to boys and men.

you joke, but it's not entirely untrue

Might get it then. I could probably pool a group together. What edition should I get? I hear 3.5 is the best.

>is it money being offered to them to do it? Or is it fear of backlash from SJWs and feminists?

Both of these; free coverage/hype from producing "brave, progressive" content/products, and the very real fear of negative coverage for offending anyone.

A key factor in how fast the switch happens is how many honeytraps ("attractive" women that join to push progressive agendas by influencing power players in these companies) can infiltrate these companies. It becomes a self reinforcing cycle once they get in: they join and charm the higher-ups, promote progressive values that include hiring quotas (hiring within the network of their sjw friends), which undermines their ability to pullback on any progressive policies.

What's important here is that it can start with a single sjw infiltrator sucking the president's/founder's dick well enough and end up reshaping the mission of the entire company. This is how companies can go from employing 95% nerdy fans of the product/content one year to 50% sjw agenda-pushers who don't actually care about the product, the next.

Because all these people exist on forums and are generally whiny nerds, this Yoko Ono syndrome is well documented.

pic unreleated.

card games are degenerate and satanic

>Paying hundreds if not thousands of dollars for little cards
>Buy them in packs of random cards where you end up with duplicates and probably never get the most rare cards
All table top card collecting games are Jewish as fuck lol nerds

>Not realizing that amonkhet is a nigger meat grinder for Nicol Bolas' viewing pleasure
Losing is a horrible messy death. Winning gives you the prize of a horrible messy death at the hands of a dog goddess.The only people who dont get splattered like bugs on a windshield are the ones who are so successful that they skip ni(g)nja warrior and just teach. The blacks are literally called crops with the sole purpose of going off and dying for the honor of having some blue shit stuck to their bones so their remains can go conquer other planes

mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

Have fun.

they started doing starter kits where you get a unit of spess mahreens and death guard to fight each other in like different price tiers
higher tiers having more units and shit but at it's lowest it's like a squad of each and enough shit to have a game of some sort with someone

everything must appeal to the lowest common denominator or it is worthless.

enjoy while you can
themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-gender-representation/

Enjoy wasting your life dying in desert and suiciding when jamal cucks you and your daughter getsbraped by tyronese.

I had heard that, but not sure what was done specifically. Last stuff I bought was from the Theros block of releases, haven't played anything newer

Archived that for you unvis.it/themarysue.com/warhammer-40k-gender-representation

I already have tts on steam so I don't really need to pirate it.

>autism the gathering

>implying
Everyone knows yugioh is the superior TCG.
>iconic memorable cards
>fast duels
>decks create a beautiful domino of effects upon effects
>way cheaper
>can still use older cards in current decks
>both manga and anime series to keep you imagining new strategies
I could go on, but you get my point. Clearly the patrician's choice.

You still need the rules.

You type like you're mentally disabled.
Your disability is confirmed by the fact that you collect little cards for insane sums of money.
Enjoy dying alone and never having a wife with which to be cucked by.

good one.

this is just begging for a chad meme.

Which is why I now feel retarded for not clicking the link before.

Except they keep reprinting staple modern cards as blacks or women

They're cucked

you can literally buy 3rd party female characters and bitz of shit for relevant army lists if you so choose
the entire article is pointless

I activate...

Can confirm this game is highly addicting. If anyone else here plays and understands what I mean. I had a $150 Eldrazi deck. Emrakul The Aeons Torn was a $40 card. 15/15 with flying, protection from colored spells, annihilator 6 (when it attacks defending playing has to sacrifice colored permanents) and when it is put into the graveyard from anyone where shuffle it and the grave yard into the deck.

I've spent a lot into this game and I barely play it anymore. Here is my current deck.

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/19-08-17-counter-burn/

But what does it do?

>to starve the SJW-infested medium of money. Which means the fans/players vote with their wallets.
nope. normally this would work but their funding comes from outside, the goal is to shut everyone down by killing off all the beloved IP and making the whole sport of gaming so boring that you virgins give up and go back to playing dnd in your mom's basement.

the only way to win is to give money and attention to the good guys while starving the SJW trolls of all attention.

they do not give a fuck about the money or making a successful business. never forget that.

Money is to be enjoyed shoo little envious negro, go do negro things.

It's a totally unregulated market hon. Sorry you can't compete.

5e is pretty cool. i'd go with that. just download everything.

The best thing about Magic the Gathering is you can still play with old sets from back in the day when it was really, really good.

>totally unregulated market
>literally monopolized by one company
checks out

>Money is to be enjoyed
Exactly. I'm trying to teach you that giving your money to jews isn't the most enjoyable thing to do with it, my autistic little friend.
You could buy a razor to shave your neck beard, maybe a treadmil to work off some of those extra hundreds of pounds of fat. At the least you could buy a gun and kill yourself, which is still a better use of your money then buying into a card game meant for pre-teen weebs.

back when you somehow topdecked a shivan dragon and your opponent is mana flooded. good ol' times

nice
I only make memedecks
deckstats.net/deck-13845642-850464bae57420596b6d028a670764ad.html
although I only learned of the existence of mirror gallery after I made this, still need to buy some and try to jam them in somehow

Why do you care what other people do with their entertainment money?

Alright. I like to own physical copies of my games so I'll see if I can't get one at barnes and nobles or something.

double nope. if i don't like the direction some game/franchise is going then i'm not going to play it.

What is the most Sup Forums approved D&D class and why is it Paladin?

Our current Pathfinder Kingmaker game has one merchant that is blatantly racist toward our half-orc skald party member.

>implying Cancel is a modern staple
>a fucking leaf

So what's Sup Forums deck of choice? I've got a pretty beefy reanimator and an elf combo deck, I wonder if they are still viable in Legacy