youtube.com/watch?v=uHme_CcNpr4
youtube.com/watch?v=6ew3UIBVCIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep inviting Chinese investment.
Let's see how that works out for you.

Pretty smart there NZ.

You worry a journo will see this and run with it

Complacency is what we do

Dude, you all seriously need to start doing something about that!!!!!!!

Is there any effort that's actually gaining traction right now?
Or is all hope lost?

Preaching to the choir man. Elections in five weeks and the anti immigration party hopefully will hold the balance of power in making up the next government.
Thats our best shot at this stage.

Op get your hand off it and participate

Stop being racist

Start voting National

We're coming for you kiwis

Bring it, cunt

They are aesthetically pleasing.

The colonisation of Australia, New Zealand and Canada exposed.

youtu.be/Nk8-lLJEeQw

> $20 minimum wage

Dropped, two ticks blue

Please dont

>new zealand
>white

Winnie for PM you National and Labour chicks need to wake the fuck up and look at what these globalist parties are trying to bring to New Zealand. Just look at what's happening in Europe.

calm down he said he would cut tax on business to counter the increased costs

That shit never happens. Come on man.
Cutting taxes is like weening off heroin.

>Cutting taxes is like weening off heroin.
you do realize in NZ we cut taxes at least every election

The average person is real sick of this shit.

They come in and buy our houses.
Then they dump their grandparents in our country and then charge absurd rates for rent.

2 Wongs don't make a White - Winnie

Every single Sup Forums kiwi user needs to urge their friends and family to vote for NZ1st.

If labour/green win, we are going to end up exactly like Europe. Greenies want a refugee quota of around 50,000 a year (Notice how they always say the quota must increase every year? well that's because 50,000 is their target.

Hopefully greens are done this time at least

>Then they dump their grandparents in our country and then charge absurd rates for rent.

Went to cancer clinic at hospital with my father about a month ago.

75% of the people waiting were old Chinese people and none of them were speaking English.

Its not looking good for National.

Problem with Jacinda is she is having the Hillary Clinton effect and women are voting for her just because she is a women.

Either way I think Key has divided the country to such a degree now, that National may rule forever.

The property owners out number those who don't own. National are telling home owners that their house prices are secure and will continue to rise.

Labour are telling them they are going to crash the housing market so young people can afford again.

No one who owns a house in this country or runs a farm is going to vote for them.

>National may rule forever.

Wow. You want to vote for the party who have just spwnd the last 3 terms ruining the country.

What is the most /pol-friendly region of NZ?

People voting cos arderns young and relatable, allegedly attractive and charismatic, social justice oriented and not national worries me.
They need reining in big time hence winnie but please not the left.
I agree with your take on voting patterns but am pissed off at those making hay while selling out our future.

participating

Yea but just imagine how cheap the hookers will be in Depression 2.0, my veggie garden will be worth whores.

On ya. Ta for thread.

>What is the most /pol-friendly region of NZ?

PALMY
A
L
M
Y

What's the best anti immigration party?
Winnie?

Its black as

Never seen anyone who looks like that before...

I was going to do a semester at U of Otago as part of an exchange program that's paid for by a scholarship I received. City seems nice but I've read that it's considered a "university town." Does that mean they're a bunch of fucking commies?

NZ immigration intake is 100.000 per year. This is amongst a population of 4.6 million

Of this 4.6 millon 25% are born overseas.

So pure Kiwis are 3.3 million.

Foreigners are 1.15 million.

2016 net migration was 70,600 so in 15 years Kiwis will be a minority in their country, although given the higher birth rate of some of the immigrants namely arabs and Indians and the deaths of aged Kiwis it'll be sooner, possibly within 6-7 years for white Kiwis

Hes said he will reduce it to ten thou a year from forty i believe so yea if thats a concern for you hes your best hope.

>Shitty text language on bats
Yeah I don't think I'm too worried.

>2016 net migration was 70,600 so in 15 years Kiwis will be a minority in their country

Oh and the blackpill that all Kiwis and Aussies will eventually be forced to take is this:

Given the proportion of home owners grows each year (in NZ there are more owners than renters), and mass immigration is a guaranteed way to grow prices, the larger population will NEVER vote to do what is necessary

Stop being a cityfag, theyll soon leave when there no New Zealanders to run shit.

when's the election? I need to get my postal vote in

Anywhere outside of Auckland and Wellington

Many find it depressing as its in the deep south and has a harsh climate.
I like it as its rather white and old relatively but it is liberal and without the students would die.

The fuck am I supposed to know, Im still not even registered cunt

September 23rd

Thanks for making me more depressed than i already was.

Fuck off cunt, was in the plazza couple weeks ago. Nothin but fuckin chinks and pakis, didnt even have any good stores.

thanks

>Im still not even registered cunt

pic related

>Given the proportion of home owners grows each year (in NZ there are more owners than renters), and mass immigration is a guaranteed way to grow prices, the larger population will NEVER vote to do what is necessary

The problem is that the white part of society is top-heavy with Boomers that will be looking to sell out and retire within the next few decades, and thus need house prices to rise indefinitely.

My smallish town is already suffering because Auckcuck Boomers have sold their two-bedroom plot for a $1 million and are looking for a nice, quiet place to retire comfortably (and in the process fuck over the locals that don't want to rent for the rest of their lives)

This is how alt-left starts
Jacinda Ardern is the harbinger of AntiFa

Kill it now
Don't let it grow

im waiting for the letter cunt!! Not all of us have gone through all this Winz Realme shit.

The left pic was an Anti-Donald Trump rally FYI

Registration by 23rd aug otherwise extra paperwork is neccessary.

More of a pisshead town then anything, bunch of commies but atleast theyre too drunk to spout their bullshit. Its also cold.

Good thing is you guys have a small population and much less electoral zones so it'd be easier for a small party to put things right in comparison to Australia.

Not to mention NZ is the place where much of the world's elites are buying farms and land to hide once they fully balkanise and pollute the US and Europe so perhaps they'll not fuck you up so bad

Nah man, Otago is down South
Much like the US, the country gets more conservative the further south you go
Otago is very white, too cold for Boongas and the only Asians are there for the Medical School

Now I know why you cunts do meth.

Thanks. Already registered for years, just need to give Winnie the double tick (I had given Labour my electorate vote in the past but since I've realised they have the SJW mind virus that's not happening any longer)

Its just occured to me, this shit didnt start until Helen, and it didnt start escalating until she started working for the UN.

Theres no better country to be a woman than here. The cheek.

It sure is funny how winston is keeping his mouth shut on immigration this time and instead focusing on leftist non-issues. Guess what, he is aiming for a Labour/NZFirst coalition and will be willing to allow the 6million refugees Labour wants in order to be given a prestigious role in the coalition. New Zealand cucks have very short memories, trusting winston is lol.

That's when things started globally though
About the same time Feminist Studies and Gender and Sexuality became subjects at UC

But yea, we need to stop this horse from getting in

ITS THE FUCKIN SHEELAS!!!!

So how much more is there to cut before you hit 0%?

God i am hoping. In winston we may have more chance than what im seeing over there.

Look up Sterilization for Human Betterment.
It's hard to find but it needs to be read and implemented immediately, especially in small countries with strong geographic boarders.

I love when kiwis and aussie bitch about the people that we consider the model minority. Seriously try living with niggers for 400 years, gooks will feel like a godsend.

South sounds like the place to go. I'm from Alaska so I think I'd find the climate nice.

We never do, the minimum wage goes up at the same time as they sneaky back in the higher gst and we get fuckin nowhere.

Interesting, thanks kiwibro

>perhaps they'll not fuck you up so bad
Yes the elites would be happy to share their sanctuary for 4 million regular white people and their Maori pets. I can't see any mass genocide on the cards. Lucky ol' New Zealand.

What are the Maori like? Are they like the abos?

For better or worse Winnie is the only choice. At 72 I'm guessing this will be his last election to run in

I'm tempted to come back and start a party for the 2020 election.

On ya. Take it youre not a permanent resident over there?

stop saying fucking Ta its so fucking gay!

we'll be dealing with them soon enough no doubt when shit goes tits up. Plus the island monkeys and gooks.

Stop hearing it in a bitch voice and here it in the voice of your disinterested bogan dad.

I dated a native hawiian in high school, trust me they're are nothing compared to some hoodrat who has a chip on their shoulder.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Fuck no! Much better, theyll still steal your shoes and car though.

>South
Fuck off, were full.

Nah not yet, probably soon I will be with the new pathway to residency they started this year

Not sure if I'd go for full citizenship after that. Already have dual citizenship elsewhere so I'd have to give up one of them

Really it is. The longer i live the more i think they should be managed somehow.

No youre not cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI

new zealand in a fucking nutshell incase anyone was wondering..

>Video extremely related.

You'll be alright then.
Also if you're on an exchange you'll no doubt get a room in the Uni Halls, which is infinitely better than trying to find nice accommodation elsewhere in Dunedin.
Just be ready to drink beer and have people talking a lot about Rugby.
But being from Alaska you'll fit in with the hunting rifle ownership and 4x4's in the snow

overly violent apes. Still better than abos though.
Kinda like aggressive version of Hawaiians

MY FUCKING CITY!!!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???!!!!

Oi! whad ya say bout mi farken dad cunt?!

Il strike you down boy!
Only your gook wife will be able to lick the wounds i inflict on ya body son!

yeeeeeeeeeeee

In my view 99% of immigrants to NZ and their enablers would be much happier in Australia, since they are all homos. I would like to see NZ's economy take a big shit and have everybody but the most hard working rural whites flee to ausnigger cities and take their "refugees welcome" shit with them. How can this be accomplished?

We have smaller populations the impact is larger and you dont have them in quantities to notice their sneaky behaviour.
Plus we have recalcitrant natives and polynesians that more than make up for it.

>He thinks a pop density of above 5/km is acceptable
Get fucked ya cunt.

Essential /kiwicore/?

youtube.com/watch?v=uHme_CcNpr4

youtube.com/watch?v=6ew3UIBVCIA

>Aggressive version of Hawaiians
So morbidly obese and willing to put in a three hour workday, but angrier? Do they live on reservations or are you stuck with them in your neighborhood?

very old video but an instant classic with the boys. Probably watched it a thousand times by now.

best thing to come outta NZ since Rutherford.

Ask a new zealander. Im in Australia.

Im pretty sure they are treated extremely well over there. Some of the best treated natives in any colony

maoris are a weird bunch. 50% are the nicest hardest working people you meet while the other 50% are criminals you'll rob you in the street

at least I know the maoris in australia re generally the nice ones since they aren't allowed in if they have a conviction :^)

Nowhere near that many whites im afraid.