youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE&t=39m21s
youtu.be/moxTVpoPSd4
youtube.com/watch?v=-lfCqisw8uQ
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf
kevinmacdonald.net/M&WReview.pdf
kairospalestine.ps/index.php/about-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

Sup Forums supports Israel. Sup Forums has always supported Israel.

dumb fuck u

But they don't though

take that pussy shit to reddit

>Palestinian Lives Matter
fuck off liberalshit

niggers both are bad Israel fucking sucks and Palestinian lives also dont mater

ofc it's leaf

Wrong, faggot.

btw, this is a JIDF thread just so you all no.

Kike shills trying to link Palestine with Antifa.

Don't fall for it.

*know.... I'm a bit retarded

C-cool it with the anti-semitic remarks, go- err guys.

Fucking leaf fucking obvious jooshill

That pic

Anarchists defending Zionism (Statism)

Now I know it is all truly a puppet show

Kenite Khazar Talmud LARPers with star of Remphan flag supporting(((communists))) Imagine that... luciferian talmudism supremacists exposing (((themselves))) #fighttalmudkhazarsupremacists

my favorite palestinian is dj khaleed

the (((adversary))) knows that (((he))) has a short time

Ugh, the left has opposed israel from the start, but i suppose teens getting their info from tumblr notes are too fucking stupid to know that

You have to go back

#openbordersforIsrael

Support Jewish nationalism! Oppose white nationalism!

cool it with the 'anti' posts... Khazars are NOT descendents of Shem, therefore NOT subject to 'anti-Shemitism' Noah had 3 sons on the Ark, Shem, Japheth, and Ham. Why are there no 'anti-Japhethic'' or 'anti-Hamitic' statements or laws???!!! They who are 'we' deserve protection too, from (((them))) who are NOT Shemitic,seed of Shem...but of Cain,Kenites seed of the serpent(nachash)

uh noooo... the'left', the Talmud supremacist left are the most ardent supporters of the Kenite Khazar Talmud luciferian supremacist state... deception and misdirection do not work here at /Pol...

excellent post!!! keep meming this sort of truth sauce and righteous redpills!!! Good stuff!!!

good stuff. Open borders for Is-ra-hell, Kalergi Plan for Is-ra-hell, Morgenthau Plan for Is-ra-hell #openbordersforIsrael #KalergiPlanforIsrael #MorgenthauPlanforIsrael #NoNukesforIsrael

Israel literally has Jim Crow-style segregation:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdLDv8JNnMA&list=FLUXj8X7Z1HFfNBABmRP3ToA&index=66

Humiliation endured by Palestinians (including Bethlehem Christians) under military occupation:
youtube.com/watch?v=_nQB7LbXjAM

Richard Spencer goes on Israeli TV to advocate for "white Zionism"
youtube.com/watch?v=nJpvBv_t1MY

Israel is literally an apartheid state.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIx9gwHqO8c

I don't like what the Jews have done to """palestine""" but honestly who gives a fuck what they do in their own region, it's none of my business.

You guys should not be terrorists and fall for their trap and instead try and outjew the jew. For a bit you succeeded at that, peddling your muh 6 gorillion dead pali babies to the UN and winning some things but then you abandoned that and started stabbing heebs randomly. All you honestly have to do is ally with Egypt, make a stand that the Muslim Brotherhood and these terrorist orgs are scum, and make a shitload of cash trading with Egypt directly. All Israel cares about is money, if you make enough money they'll lose their shit and slip up. Stop taking gibs and blowing it on concrete tunnels to try and potshot Shlomo

Hell yeah I support the Palestinians.....

People generally hate Israel here but I don't think anyone actually gives a shit about Palestinians. It's more of a "enemy of my enemy" is my friend type deal.

Do they?

It's a way to get Jews to be morally consistent.

As this article shows:
kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf

They've been some of the biggest forces behind pushing anti-white immigration laws in Western countries while running a Jim Crow apartheid state in their Palestine.

The ADL and SPLC (that Tim Cook just said Apple would donate to) are both sectarian Jewish organizations that try to stamp out any trace of white nationalism, while supporting vicious, almost genocidal nationalism back in Israel.

This Israeli documentary Defamation goes into the ADL, where its members admit to "needing to play on that [Holocaust] guilt" to achieve Jewish goals around the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE&t=39m21s

KYS

Palestinian lives don't matter and never will!

Linda Fucking Sarsour, stop your anti Israeli propaganda and get the fuck out of here, back to the Middle East, you fucking, retarded bitch!

Nice hasbara. 0.25 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Hey kike, don't make me bomb your neighbourhood faggot. I can find you.

COME AND GET ME, MUDSLIMEY RETARD!!!!

youtu.be/moxTVpoPSd4

Palestinians are the actual reason Lebanon went to shit, they are parasites that stirred up trouble for Christians in the area. Fuck those sandniggers im glad they get consistently btfo by Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=-lfCqisw8uQ

Also our support of Israel does us no good and just stirs up resentment in the Arab world.

mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf

kevinmacdonald.net/M&WReview.pdf

Lol, so basically you're admitting that Israel is the problematic parasite because they are the reason for the Palestinians going to Lebanon.

Support Palestinian Christians

kairospalestine.ps/index.php/about-us