MASS HYSTERIA USA

blog.dilbert.com/post/164297628606/how-to-know-youre-in-a-mass-hysteria-bubble

Have you read this, Sup Forums? Are we truly experiencing a mass hysteria episode? How can we put an end to it? Are we doomed to being helpless witnesses watching the world burn?

Pic unrelated

Bump

Fucking bump :(

Bumperino

Pic unrelated

We're in mass hysteria because someone is profiting from it.
All this crisis is engineered by a network of agitators cash backed by ultra rich liberals.
Soros is only one of them, there are probably more hidden.

You can't bump your own thread. Archive the link. The bread looks delicious.

Mass hysteria over what?

Damn that's a good looking cut of meat

Na just fuelling the flame
REMEMBER TERRORISM IS A LEGIT POLITICAL TOOL

>Mass hysteria over what?
Trump getting elected and the current situation.
Its a pretty good article and worth a read.

bump

The best way to end this is to ride out the storm on the side of reason. Let the two sides destroy themselves while utilizing logic to defend actually sound ideas and maybe get some indoctrinees to see how their beliefs are unsubstantiated. Every person counts and we are all people who can influence others.

Yes. We are truly experiencing a mass hysteria episode. Here's the proof:

>Trump
>possible collusion
>Russia

user I must know what that is you're eating there
Looks delicious

>3. The Confirmation Bias
>If you are inside the mass hysteria bubble, you probably interpreted President Trump’s initial statement on Charlottesville – which was politically imperfect to say the least – as proof-positive he is a damned racist.
>...
>The tricky part here is that any interpretation of what happened could be confirmation bias. But ask yourself which one of these versions sounds less crazy:
>1. A sitting president, who is a branding expert, thought it would be a good idea to go easy on murderous Nazis as a way to improve his popularity.
>or…
>2. The country elected a racist leader who is winking to the KKK and White Supremacists that they have a free pass to start a race war now.
>or…
>3. A mentally unstable racist clown with conman skills (mostly just lying) eviscerated the Republican primary field and won the presidency. He keeps doing crazy, impulsive racist stuff. But for some reason, the economy is going well, jobs are looking good, North Korea blinked, ISIS is on the ropes, and the Supreme Court got a qualified judge. It was mostly luck.
>or…
>4. The guy who didn’t offer to be your moral leader didn’t offer any moral leadership, just law and order, applied equally. His critics cleverly and predictably framed it as being soft on Nazis.
>One of those narratives is less crazy-sounding than the others. That doesn’t mean the less-crazy one has to be true. But normal stuff happens far more often than crazy stuff. And critics will frame normal stuff as crazy whenever they get a chance.

That's a pretty nice appeal.

Haven't been here in a really long time. Thanks for the tips.

Mass hysteria (from wiki)
>In sociology and psychology, mass hysteria (also known as collective hysteria, group hysteria, or collective obsessional behavior) is a phenomenon that transmits collective illusions of threats, whether real or imaginary, through a population in society as a result of rumors and fear (memory acknowledgment)

Basically, what is happening in America is a mass hysteria episode. Libturds and the leftover left are delusional and suffering from cognitive dissonance which was triggered when Trump won the presidency. You should read the article.

That is very true. There are a lot of interests involved. And there's a lot of pissed off people like Soros (who might be on his deathbed from what I heard) who lost fortunes when Killary lost. Trump ruined a lot of plans and made some very powerful enemies.

good read, tired of extremist on both sides.

Leftists are for sure. I'm just chilling.

I hope so.
I'm tired of these low IQ niggers, beaners and race traitors being so loud

Let me tell you, I can feel the social megasphere and there's only one destination in this bitch.
SsssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPOP

It's a piece of rye bread with lard spread on it and sprinkled with boia (ground chili) and raw red onions. Very popular in Romania, at least in Transylvania.

and what comes after both sides are destroyed? Na Nigger, when it goes boom and the riots really start we will hunt Lefties and centric lefties first, they assume blacks are their friends. Fucking idiots, they will be easier to rob than a toddler, they scream at least

I remain unconvinced of the "mass hysteria" bubble. It may appear like a mass hysteria but it is more accurately described as a "mass brainwashing event."
We stumbled upon one of their earlier moves when we happened upon gamergate.
Worst Korea didn't fare so well. Pic related.

eliminate the MSM, eliminate the hysteria. problem solved

easier said than done, though

That looks tasty. What's on the bread?

Lmao fuck you Dilbert man
I've been posting that Dems are all suffering MPI (Mass psychogenic illness) which is the clinical term for a while now
Trump could get his surgeon general to declare a national health crisis
And declare leftists insane by government order
And then legally round them all up :-)
He left out all my best ideas

You're talking about ideological subversion. Mr. Bezmenov warned us decades ago, but no one listened.

A Trump supporter/dick-rider accusing others of cognitive dissonance? I want to vomit.

"That's how all brains work"
-someone with no understanding of how brains work

>Moral Panic
>A moral panic is a feeling of fear spread among a large number of people that some evil threatens the well-being of society.
I like and follow Scott but what we are seeing is much more of a Moral Panic, which the US is subject to.
Here's another one:
>Ritualistic Satanic Sexual Abuse Cults
You guys don't remember this.
People unironically believed there was a Cult network of child abuse circles
Wenatchee WA
Now I know some of you idiots are on about this PizzaGate stuff, but this was BIG
You have no idea how big of a deal this was
It was a
>Moral Panic
>Nazis are destroying America
Scott has this one wrong but Scott can't get 'em all right.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do.

That sounds delicious
Thank you user

As a Brit the while thing going on in America right now is bizarre and feels manufactured.

There's all these massive crowds desperate for nazi blood but I didn't think skinheads were really even a thing anymore. They seem to lack a real nazi enemy so they've just labeled any white man as a nazi instead. You're race thing is weird. You're whole country seems obsessed with it.

America is not in danger of becoming Nat Soc; the communist cult attempting the coup does not want nationalism. They are globalist-fascists.

Good article. It could use a little polishing, maybe a little more research, but overall good. I'll pass this along to friends. Thanks OP!

The legacy media and all controlled social platforms are pushing it hard.
It's classic brainwashing.

Begone, leaf. One of the signs of ideological subversion is the inability to receive or accept any information which contradicts your inoculated views. You can't see beyond the mononarrative you've been conditioned to believe. So if you're not trolling then you're beyond salvation.

>and feels manufactured

because it is m8.

trust your gut it's usually right, and if not totally, it's probably on the right track

Dilbertman is wrong, it's not hysteria, it's hypnosis.

BUMPING FURIOUSLY

>America is not in danger of becoming Nat Soc;
Exactly.
This idea that Nazis are Coming! is just a
Moral Panic
And unscrupulous Commies and Corporatists and Media Psychopaths are making profit on it this time.
I unironically mean Psychopaths, too
They don't care who they hurt or what they break as long as the clicks and dollars roll in
Classic Sociopathy.

>Wenatchee WA
Tell me more about this. I know someone from Wenatchee who was raped as a child.
So this is spooking me out.

Oh, I remember. Did a lot of research on it. Another solid example, although historical, are the Salem witch hunts. By the way things are looking today, America is heading towards a nazi hunt very fast. Especially with the MSM and other interests fueling the hysteria. A lot of people want Trump dethroned as well. They're been working really, really hard to undermine his position ever since he got elected. I am wondering, do you think they will Kennedy him if everything else fails?

Do you get the feeling at some point there will be an equal and opposite reaction to the left?

I'm in my own hysteria bubble, the rest of you are just posers. GTFO!

No one outside the Internet gives a single flying fuck about this.

It's literally the least functional 5% of each side of society screaming at each other over the Internet. A small percentage of one percent of those people actually attend rallies. A small percentage of that small percentage actually participate beyond standing around and filming with their phones.

Just sort yourself out.

They would have to be really slick about it in order to avoid complete anarchy.

>McMartin Preschool is an example of mass hysteria
Nice try Dilbert dude Vade Satana

Number 4 all day. Trump seemed fairly even-handed in his response. Very lawful-neutral of him.

Tell this to people losing their jobs from collateral doxxing.

Learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

>articles are more important than potential Biblical signs in the skies
Yeah ok

Please elaborate

Most normies still don't give a shit about politics. They're shopping and watching Game of Thrones.The internet politics bubbles make it seem otherwise.

Tell that to Google's keyboard autocorrect department you evil grammar nazi

WE ALL GONNA DIE

Civil war is coming 1!1!1!1!

The problem with Trump is that he speaks like a 4th grader. I know its a strategy and part of what got him elected but if he had said something like:
>The first amendment is one of our most important principles, even for those who we despise the most. It is not the place of any protester, no matter how good their intentions are, to shut down the execution of that right. What happened that day was not only a tragedy for the loss of an invaluable life but a loss for our principles as well.
It would have been harder to spin it as "Trump blames both sides" the way they did.

Yep

MSM is profiting off the outrage they fuel, and the establishment gets to out all of the radicals on either side.

Well played, you liberal capitalists.

No because I've been expecting it for a lifetime and I've never seen it
The last Moral Panic for the Left was really the McCarthy Era.
There hasn't been one since even though being a Commie was not a friendly thing to be in the 70s and 80s. You had to be protected on a College Campus for that.
>too many Communist defectors escaping the Hell Holes
But a moral panic against Lefties?
They're too wise now
Which is why you get some unironical Nazis talking about Jews controlling things
In truth, Trumbo was a Christian Nordic of some type from Minnesota or something?
>blacklisted
No Moral Panic against Lefties for 60 years has imbalanced this country precipitously and makes me wonder if we will have a war or balkanization
>no safety vale
>no bilge pumps
>no correction

I think the real problem is that most Americans don't know who ANTIFA is, and what they actually stand for. Unlike Europe, where he had to deal with these retards for decades, they virtually spawned overnight in the USA. Plus, the media portrays them as noble anti-racists, which is very far off from reality. ANTIFA is an edgy pseudo-political group for dumb kids who just want to destroy stuff and throw Molotovs. Bunch of violent hooligans!

based dilbert man

this is totaly ripe for digestion for a few of my friends

or to how persuasively tell you (lefties) are WRONG

let it burn

There's a full eclipse cutting through the US and ONLY the US on the 21st. Tens of thousands of people will be on the roads to go see it. Millions will be in utter darkness for minutes. Tensions and instability at a high. There may be serious happenings especially as the black sun travels South and East.

good article, very persuasive

Why? Like do you think fuck all is going down up there around right now or something?

No. Such canned response has no effect on anybody

>Are we experiencing a mass hysteria episode?
Yes. Have you watched the news?

one of the things that clued me in to this was how every news network has become the same. MSNBC mimics ABC which mimics CNN who is taking the piss out of Fox.

Every american news network runs the same stories, hires the same writers, and even has the same political opinion. That is not a healthy journalistic society to be in. That is a shitty one.

It's really obvious when you go and read international news outlets and realized just how detached from reality our news networks are from theirs. BBC reports on the terrorist attacks in Spain while we're hyperventilating over some guys waving nazi flags over a week ago. Reuters is reporting on a very serious offensive by the Iraqi forces to take back Tal Afar while we're pissing and moaning about Trump not explicitly saying "White Supremacist" in his tweets.

This all accumulates to a society that is panicking for literally no reason. No one would care about Trump if they just ignored him. He hasn't passed any laws banning any gay people. He hasn't given a trillion dollars to the klan. He's just been a mildly ineffective leader at worst.

Meanwhile every fucking Democrat in America is now running the "IMPEACH HIM!!!!" rhetoric, politicians are screeching about how "WE WILL NOT REST" when they literally protest over nothing, and now even Antifa and the guard of the left are screeching "KILL NAZIS, THEIR CHILDREN ARE THE LEAST PROTECTED".

Scott Adams is right and what's worse: He'll probably be thrown to the wolves for having a rather unbiased opinion.

What's sad is that he seems to be the only cartoonist who sees how intolerable and illogical they're being. Pic related. I used to love Bloom County, but every fucking strip Breathed makes now is about Trump.

I'm always curious about esoteric /occult /paranormal happenings. TBF I'm still waiting for the Marble Emperor to awaken and take back our capital from the Turks.

Who knows? Maybe it will release people from their illusions and they'll wake up to reality?

You tell the recipe now

And this is better how? If he had focused on the State's obligation to guarantee the first amendment rights for everyone, there wouldn't be any substance to the accusation he was defending neonazis. Which he did, not because he intended to, but because he babbled on and on until he produced the proper soundbite for it.

That would be a great happening

>archiving dilbertman

wut for?

I see what you mean, but I live in Romania so I don't watch US news channels. As far as I know the fake news phenomenon hasn't afflicted Romania lol. They seem to be fairly professional and objective when reporting world events over here. What I noticed is that Romanian news networks tend to glorify Trump and always present him in a favorable light.

>top comment 823 upbotes
>Ken Mitchell • 2 days ago
>Folks, if you think Nazis and racists are despicable assholes, well, so do I. But even Nazis and despicable assholes have free speech rights in this country. And trying to silence one group of despicable assholes simply indicates that you're in some OTHER group of despicable assholes.
>The simple fact of Charlottesville was that the "Unite the Right" group are assholes who came to complain, while Antifa are assholes who came to fight. They're both evil, and Trump was right.

>white people who care about America are as evil as antifa
wdhmbt?

I fucking love the way dilbertman argues. He's the one person I don't get bothered by when he acts cucky because he uses it as a weapons-grade persuasion attack on the normies.

That's the sad fact of the matter: if you're with the right, you're an asshole white supremacist.

That's the compromise the right has had to make to keep from becoming pariahs.

Redpills don't actually work in real life.

Yep

It's going to be a good case study in a decade or 2 for modern media (MSM and social) induced collective hysteria/insanity

Scott Adams is a really smart guy. I bought some of his books in the 90's and his observation on the way huge companies are ran is fascinating.

Every white man is a nazi. This is a fact, not mass hysteria.

Pretty much this. Soros et al are trying to pull a Ukraine on the US because Trump isn't backing down to the globalists. They WANT a civil war because they have billions, if not more, riding on it.

Do not be simple. They don't want any civil war. They want Trump dethroned so they can pull all the strings again. They want control. I don't think they would ignite a civil conflict. They couldn't and wouldn't dare. You can't compare it to the Ukraine (where they have failed BTW).

He's one of those people who just sees things way before anyone else does.

Complaining is as bad as violence apparently. Nice of him to provide such a clear-cut example of cognitive dissonance.

>Scott Adams is right and what's worse: He'll probably be thrown to the wolves for having a rather unbiased opinion.
Not anymore than he already has been. He's one of the few outspoken ones in this arena because he plays the rhetorical tightrope so beautifully thanks to having an extensive knowledge of how people will react to certain optics so he can avoid saying the disastrous things, as well as having the quick wit necessary to skillfully take down any critic that challenges him. Who the hell gets into a short form bantz-off with someone who writes comics for a living?

>or to how persuasively tell you (lefties) are WRONG
This is like 50% of his musings. He plays the center so well most people don't even realize when he's completely eviscerating all of the left's narratives.

The world is in a perpetual state of terror. The 24-hour news cycle has given people short attention spans. Marxist attacks on history and religion has removed the foundations that comprised a peoples sense of morality. We are left with a society that is constantly searching for moral guidance.
This often manifests itself with instant gratification of virtue signalling on social media. Another example, is there obsession with assigning divinity to the works of Harry Potter and Star Wars. The Marxist have always intended this to happen and have masked their true intentions with superficial human values that reinforce a person need to feel they are good people.

>We might soon learn that the Russian Collusion story was mass hysteria in hindsight. The curious lack of solid evidence for Russian collusion is a red flag. But we’ll see how that plays out.
Madman

He is right you know

Anyone have any dogs and cats living together?

>Millions will be in utter darkness for minutes
>Tensions and instability at a high

Fucking hell, and here I was thinking that the entire world had something called nights.

bump

Dude, it's weird to us too. There arent' any Nazis in the USA...it's all cooked up bullshit.

It is a colour revolution.

Since 2012, the media has been pushing identity politics HARD. This has created a huge number of people who are basically brainwashed to see everything in identity politics terms.

They were primed to hate nazis for ages, and then the media presented them to the angry mob.

It's like the 2 minutes hate from 1984. It's insane. The media is completely dishonest and a big portion of the public is brainwashed as fuck.

No there definitely are. In the Pacific Northwest there are a few groups of them.
They're heavily monitored. They turn out for rallies every once in a while and everyone ignores them.
This is completely new behavior towards them.
This really isn't about the few thousand Nazis. They're attempting to conflate the neo-nazis with trump via white nationalism that they first have to conflate with white supremacy.
After the Russia narrative collapsed last week they had to scramble to cook something else up, something even more damnable than "Russian Collaborator."
We have Paris Hilton on record as saying Trump is a great guy ("pedo" won't stick) so the next best thing is "Nazi."
I believe most thinking people will agree that we have been conditioned from early on to despise and rue the term. Aside from "pedo" it's the most powerful weapon in their arsenal. That they're using it in such a manufactured way suggests to me that they are truly on the ropes.

pic related.

Hi Scott. Nice proxy you have there.

You're a smart guy. What will they do next? Let's face it, people are generally stupid and have a very short attention span. They forget easily. I doubt the whole nazi/white naționalist thing will go on for much longer. Trump will overcome and the entire nazi narrative will evaporate within seconds. What's next?

Cine pula mea e Scott și ce morții mă-tii vrei? Crezi că-s ceva scoțian? Îs român get-beget din Ardeal. Așa că schimbă-ți dioptriile.

Hei, că e foarte cool, eu pot folosi și traducerea google pentru a suna ca și cum aș fi dintr-o altă țară.

Nu chiar. Dac-o dai prin translații sună cam foarte de-a-mpulea' și nu prea are nicio noimă. Idk who Scott is and why you'd think I'm him. But seriously though, good luck finding your friend. That Google translation makes no sense BTW.

Fuck, I never realized just how significant that is. The left has replaced religious guidance and divination with looking for signs in Harry Potter and Star Wars. Holy shit.

The article you linked to was written by Scott Adams. Quit playing dumb. There's a long standing joke on the internet that every anonymous post promoting Scott Adams is actually Scott himself.

>(((Kissinger))): We should trick the goyim into believing that they will be destroyed if they resist our attempts to enslave them.
Truly god's chosen people, the jews.

"pedophile", by association with the alt right. they're framing us for trading cp in "our" propaganda images.