ANTIFA ATTACKING LIBERALS

mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/899017719189618688

>Alt Left punches out liberal who refuses to denounce white people

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284
mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/899017719189618688
youtube.com/watch?v=rE4ZkVUWQo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a Sup Forumsbro now

Welcome to Sup Forums bro do you have a moment to talk about white genocide?

Half breed ratchet nasty dumpster slut.

>black pyramid

WE

Can't control the ferals

WERE

Look at all those fucking subhuman communist swime

Are the counter protestors turning on eachother?

Around blacks...
Never Relax!

Yes

>WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHITE PEOPLE

How was the gay man supposed to respond to that?

GOOD WE DONT NEED WHITE PEOPLE ANYWAY

Wow so alpha. Another nigger, another sucker punch. He even walks away like a tough guy.

Man i'd fucking love to meet this fat manlet 1 on 1. See if he acts so brave if his own skin is on the line. Fucking coward.

What was the lead up to this altercation? What was the guy saying? Solid punch though.

who would you feed on without white people shlomo, do you want your hatchlings to starve?

around blacks

White liberals aren't going to get a choice in whose side they pick

That dudes fucking tatoos hahaha holy shit. Either way, its great to see antifa embracing their anti white hatred.

Pretty disappointed there were only a couple of happenings today. Boring.

Baked into the nature of the left. When they seize power they form tribunals and kill each other. From the French revolution to communist China they cannot help it.

Never relax

Teflon jaw

>tfw obama is white

That pic. Am I confused or should I laugh? Kek

>they turn on each other when they don't have a boogeyman to scream at

Imagine that

I believe it was along the lines of "fuck whitey"

Horrible punch, you can tell this guy never played any fighting sports. It's fucking easy to K.O some weak beta with a suckerpunch to the side of cranium. It's sad.

lol associating with nonwhites

KANGZ

>"WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHITE PEOPLE!?" asks the ginger mulatto abomination...
Once all the decent whites pack up and leave, all the subservient liberal whites will be herded together and executed.

The liberal whites are always the very first in line for white flight.

Every alt-left vid I come across just disturbs me. These people are mentally ill, i'm not surprised about the niggers but the white people screaming about whitey, what the fuck. These people pretend to be against racism yet constantly cry about white people? It's bonkers.

WTF. That dude wasn't even involved in the conversation. He just walked up and clocked some dude.

He probably saw some people accosting some bald white guy and assumed he was nazi. So he walked up and without any context delivered the punishment.

fucking violent beaners

it was his own fault for talking to an ugly woman

Looks like the left just gave the Nazis another ally.

Top kek. Hope he learned his lesson

For all white leftists browsing this board, blacks and spics still hate your guts even if you're on their side. All of the white guilt in the world won't save you

>half

Quarter is more accurate

That hysteric spic/kike midget

White people White people white people white people White people White people white people

Goddamn that messes with my optics

I heard someone yell "Owen!" when that happened, could be the attackers name?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Seeing something like this always makes me wonder how XIX century men would have dealt with it.

can't be racist towards white people

>Jesus taught us to love eachother!

SMACK!!!

They stab people for being white too

Dis niggas head be like a birthrate graph of afrika

Welcome to Sup Forums

Watch out for the marshmallows ->They are idiots too.

Why wade into that sea of retards? It looks like a perfect day to go golfing instead.

>
>
>
>

sad

We need to Dox him and welcome him to the community

Looks like we won the narrative. Spread it because the MSM won't

begin the dx

twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284

use this one clearer shot of his shoes.

The absolute state of America

The brown shirt dudes shoes are from walmart

Not a liberal, retards. I like how you guys are calling one of your own a glass jawed pussy just at the mere chance to insult liberals.

Why even bother trying to find the attacker? The dude who got hit isn't on our side, why help him? Let this be a teaching moment for him.

Get to it boys. This is filth I saw the video and it will have a big effect on normies.

Tbh I'm a little surprised that like 10/15 armed WNs haven't just opened fire on one of these crowds yet. This is a real tinderbox, shocking how quick the situation deteriorates

Also ridiculous how its whites trying to get other whites to denounce white people

>ID is JEB

dammit

>WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE
>SAYIT

It baffled me too until I realised many of these "white people" are jews.

They label themselves whatever is convenient at the time.

DAMN YOU YEB, THE OBJECT IS TO TURN THEM TO OUR SIDE.

It would be important to doxx this guy IF they attacked one of our guys.

The LEFT is eating itself, more people will join our cause.

Let this keep going, if we doxx this guy, it won't happen again.

>brown shirt
Apt

>mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/899017719189618688
he looked mexican desu

>The dude who got hit isn't on our side

Do you want him to be surrounded by these mother fuckers and say the 14 words before you consider him worthy of being helped? He most likely shares a lot of Sup Forums's beliefs outside of Jews, and the person that hit him would hit anyone "on our side" if given the chance.The person being hit could have had plenty of other "teaching moments", the guy that him is still a piece of shit.

Around beans...
Watch your things

The prophecies are unfolding before our eyes

topkek

Honestly, I had a feeling that BLM and Antifa would join up eventually and this exact shit would happen. i love it.

Are you idiots gonna stop going to events where you'll get attacked and blame for it? We're not going to get a fair shake even from normie family members because the fear of being a social outcast is to great for most people to handle. Niggers and commies can attack you unprovoked and you'll be blamed. Not worth it.

Antifa's pet BLM are turning on them
youtube.com/watch?v=rE4ZkVUWQo4

Signed

>jeb

Why would anyone want to be on your side if you ignore them in their time of need, you low energy fuck?

This is working exactly as they planned;

Fringe groups on both sides react violently.

Everybody goes back to getting along.

The end.

Shekels pour back in.

The white liberal will blame zirselves for it. You can't change them.

>chinstrap
what a piece of shit

>fuck whitepeople
to her means
>fuck one of my parents
childish rebellion

keep this up, I can almost see them being marched single file onto the trains

Frankly at this point they would side with the "Nazis" because they wouldn't act like these morons. Anyone who isn't far left like Antifa are just enemies to them.

"Childish rebellion"

You don't think the coalburner parent may have been the one pushing the "fuck white people" prop?

The logo in pic is shopped, even if the guy with the flag is antifa, posting it only makes us look bad

o hai shariablue

#NOTALLLEFTISTS

could be the victim

YEAH BRO!!! FUCK WYPEPO!

some pills are oral
some pills are rectal

So shes rebelling against one parent and learning from the other

shut the fuck up you sheep shaggin cunt!

guys I want to improve the sanitation system
WHAT'S YOUR OPINION ON WHITE PEOPLE REEEEE
what?
**PUNCH**

This guy is probably the only whooped leftist i feel bad about. In his face you see the redpill mentally and physically shattered his reality.

Truth hurts, faggots