The Slavic question and the final solution

After reading a thread recently about white genocide, I saw a post about an user saying that Slavs could house white people from the US, because obviously Slavic countries are majorily white. However, I couldn't stop laughing my ass off at this post, because I don't think this person realized just how much better the US is compared to these Slavic shitholes. Did this Slav realize that even with the amount of apes running around in the US, it is still 50x better than any Slavic shithole.

We even see Slavs moving to superior Germanic countries. All of west-Europe is superior. Even the countries south, that have mixed with Arabs and Muslims hundreds of years ago are better countries. Is this then the true indicator of how stupid Slavic people are?

They have no fashion sense, they keep drinking their brains off. Their women look like Barbie whores. And frankly, the majority of the women are ugly ass fuck.

So, this is the Slavic question and the final solution, only this time the final solution is not for the Jews, but the Slavs

>Was Hitler right when he called these people subhumans?

>Was Hitler right about the Slavication of Europe?

>Are the Jews using BOTH the Muslims AND the Slavs to retardify Europe?

I'm dead-fucking serious, because most pure Aryans think that race-mixing with a Slav is harmless, except it fucking isn't. You naturally avoid Muslims or Arabs, but most think it's no problem when you mix with a Slav. Then you end up having a retarded Slavic bastard child. Keep your Aryan race pure my Germanic people.

Pic:

>Green = Germanic language peoples.
>Purple/Bluish = Romance language peoples.
>Red = Retard Slavic language subhuman.

tl;dr, fuck off

Doesn't surprise, if anything you help me prove my point. Slavs can't take the time to read.

lol you'll never be white

Shut up, Swamp Kike.

Same people who think slavs aren't white are the same niggers calling Portuguese people non-white fuck you!

I don't even want to. Fuck your whiteness and your white guilt, we are sarmatians, not wh*te.

Yup. Balkans are not evn slavs more like Turk (Except Slovenia and Croatia).
Slavs are also xenophobic and don't like foreigners and you would never integrate. Their women are materialistic, boring and age like shit. Anglo women are by far superior.

Of course Slavic countries lag behind in economy, mental health, wellbeing, science, basically fucking everything. Russia with their dead economy keep crying when superior US put those sanctions on them. The Polish have jumped ship, because they know how retarded Slavs are.

Just facts.

So many Americans on here have such a distorted view of eastern europe

tfw mongrelized slavic american retard bastard race

The whole idea that Slavs are white comes from idiot burgers LARPing as Nazis without actually knowing the last thing about it.

But what the fuck are Slavs so xenophobic about? They're countries are absolute shitholes. Do they actually believe that those Syrians are there to stay? LOL. They're trying to move to west-Europe.

It's funny how people who call Slavs "Subhumans" are also the ones who lost by the hands of those same subhumans and have been conquered and mixed with them for thousands of years

Pic related kek

the brown parts of USA are definitely shittier to live in than the slavic countries i've been too.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Ahmed

Nobody losses against slavs

As a slav a thought of being born a a brainless toothpaste terrifies me.

I have my little paradise where I am, and really don't give too many fucks how some western faggot classifies my ethnicity or race.
When you get wiped out by shitskins, and they consequently all starve to death, we'll happily move in and settle your land.
Survival of the fittest, whitey.

Stop being triggered you Croats are not slavs. Also Its much more likely that you will be gone by how much of you are immigration west then other way around

Autistic filthy ass swampland dweller talking about 'subhumans'. Are you mad about niggers destroying your wife, irrelevant piece of swamp you call country or your swine language?

>Winter War
>Finland loses 10% of their land including their strategic Artic Sea port
>WW2
>Germany loses LITERALLY AT THE FUCKING GATES OF MOSCOW and is cucked forever because some failed artist with funny mustache decided to not listen to his commanders

Also Soviet Union was Africa tier before Stalin rapidly industrialized it.

You can try again. And the next time again we wont take any prisoners. We are gonna push the POW survival rate for Westerners to the single digit percentage.
lmao. Germs think about warring the Slavs again. pic related.

I have mentioned one treat about them, they tend to hate everyone and everything, every other nation and even themselves. They are not just xenophobic, they have multiple phobias. I believe this comes from their slavery mentality, they have never enjoyed same rights, same freedom or the same courage to fight for their freedom and rights as people in Western countries. They never rise, except for Ukrainians, that is why Russians hate them so much.

Americas I talk to who have visited Poland or the Czech Republic all say incredibly positive things, america is a bit of a shit hole that has lots of hold over wealth from when the entire civilized world was essentially destroyed except us.

How come both Fins and Germans lost against them then?

You're right bro. Fuck the Slavs. Ship em all back.

Funny. You're so ashamed of your national identity that you have to resort to calling yourself white and need to feel superior so you bash on other white people as well. That's pretty idiotic, and should I say, racist.

Netherlands has been quiet these few days, no ? Get off your ass and go make some protests or something. You'll accomplish nothing by ranting over here.

Look at all these mad Slavs. Why can't you Slavs just fuck off out of my country? And no, you're not stealing my jobs. I have an actual fucking education, unlike you retards who come here.

All you fucking Slavs need to get the fuck out. We shall rise again and all you subhumans shall be thrown out.

>we shall rise again
>netherlands
????????????????????

Mijn nederlandse vriend, je hebt totaal gelijk. Wij "germanen" zijn eigenlijk degene die superieur zijn en al die oostblokkers zijn maar "barbaarse" blanke

Someone's been looking at russian fail memes

Heeft een pole je zus neuken of iets?

>rise
>sink
choose one Kankerneger

Thankfully, I'm not living in that shithole. You say you hate other races - your country is full of them. Meanwhile, you can only be jelaous of my white nation :)

And, that rising, you say, when is it happening ? You got your ass kicked by Serbs in Srebrenica honey ;)

Speak in human language ty kurwo jebana

>Looks at Poland

I think Slav's are alright.

>Croats are not slavs
By what metric?
>Culture? Slavic.
>Language? Slavic.
>Genetics? Slavic.
>..?

And we'll be fine. The ones leaving are mostly leftist cunts who can't stand how conservative the country is, so they're doing us all favor really.

Why do Polish people drink and fight in middle of a fucking street every single night

A Polish couple literally beat the shit out of eachother (Polish drunk girl started it) and cops had to take both of them while screaming KURWA MAC KURWA MAC KURWA MAC

Well, this was a short lived thread. Was fun seeing a Dutch autistic kid rise up and sperg out. Wish you all the best in your life, hope you get rid of your prejudices against everyone else... And get some better education, since that one you already have is worth shit.

Based Dutchbro. There are over 5 million poles all around Europe, it's invasion.

You're most likely a Slav, because only a Slav could have such horrible grammar. Go back to Poland.

It's a bydlo thing, it never happens here.

D&C

DAILY REMINDER GERMANS ARE NOT GERMAN

Genetically you don't have much to do with Poles, Russia etc

>bydlo
Do you have that word in your language aswell?

R1 isn't slavic only. It has Germanic Branch. By that logic Norway is 20% slavic because they also have 20% R1a

Do you even know that haplogroups are almost an irrelevant part of your dna, since it's such a small part of it.

Ye, Russians probably have it too

I never said they weren't white, you absolute fucking retard.

Yes, they do.

Then explain why the fuck the R1a regions are the ones bordering Slavic countries you dumb fucks?

Slav'd

Is this how the Dutch deal with the misery of knowing that their women are notoriously the biggest race mixers of Europe?

>slavs defeated Nazis
In alternate universe?

tfw aryan superrace got fucked by those guys

Je bent gewoon een Wehraboo je verrader

Do you seriously wanna debate the amount of non-sense that you wrote pal?

Almost all the slavic countries saw their quality of life increase since the fall of communism there.

> Even the countries south, that have mixed with Arabs and Muslims hundreds of years ago are better countries

Hundreds of years ago, muslims dont even existed mong. The rest of your story is an exageration of course.

>Do you even know that haplogroups are almost an irrelevant part of your dna, since it's such a small part of it.
Famalam it seems to me you've no idea what haplogroups are.
It's not a part of "your DNA" at all, it's mDNA, which is transfered from mother to child as the fetus develops.
It is very relevant, but you must keep in mind that it only represents the female side of your lineage, which means if one of your female ancestors got raped by turks or mongols, that would not show up in the mDNA (or haplogroup analysis for that matter)
>tfw slav subhuman has to explain basic genetics to dutch "ubermensch"

Yes it's possible that they are 20% slavic as we are mixing since at least VIII century.
We used to have common king with swedes. And many times some of our people had to migrate to either sweden or germany. +part of germany is slavic.
20%slavic means 20% in whole society not average per person

wtf dude?
both Y-dna and tDNA (mitocondrial) female lines are small part of someones dna. Autosomal is what really matter's that matchs and cross it. Ydna is a line, you can have a non european haplogroup and be 99% european.
there are millions of africans with european haplogroups, but they are not genetically white/europids

>Hundreds of years ago, muslims dont even existed mong.

Was that supposed to be funny? I've seen people in Spain and Portugal trying to deny their Islamic heritage. However, they shouldn't, it's absolutely delusional to do so. Both the Portuguese and the Spanish have proven that they're superior than Slavs in every single way.

>are small part of someones dna
I suppose that depends on whether you consider the mitochondria a part of yourself or a separate organism.
Either way, what I'm saying is that changes to it's DNA do not alter how the host organism (you) would develop (unless it obviously disrupts the functioning of mitochondria itself and cells are unable to function properly)

>there are millions of africans with european haplogroups, but they are not genetically white/europids
I don't know much about the history of Africa so I can't speculate how that came about, but it doesn't change my point.

I'm an albo and even I think most slavs are pretty chill dudes

as long as they aren't muslims

We dont have 'islamic heritage', that's an absurd, since Portugal and Spain were born as countries against moors/islm.
And even genetically there's a huge gap between iberia and north africa... only delusionals without any clue think otherwise.

>»Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity.»(Comas et al. 2000)

We don't want to import you pathetic subhuman "white" people, we want nothing to do with your inferior cuck genes that get owned by history every 10 years. If we did we'd have just brought your population over in 1812 or 1945 or any of the other years we when felt like fucking the shit out of subhuman "white European master race", god knows there were too many to count.

The "Russia/Slavic countries" as final bastion of white people is a Western fantasy, most of us would treat you the same way you'd treat the niggers and other filth invading your lands if you had any balls.

Extermination without question.
The question is what happens to the Baltics(Lithuania and Latvia)

What about Baltics? They are not Slavs, you absolute fucking retard.

They do have a high slavic admixture.

>dumb americunt doesn't know that the slavic and baltic languages have common ancestry
neck yourself faggot

Take down that fucking flag you shitstain.
The ones who suffered most from communism were not West or South Slavs, but the East Slavs like yourself. By posting under commie flag you are basically cucking all your ancestors. Shameful display.

Balts and Slavs are literally same people with different language groups who are also similiar in a way

>"One does not inhabit a country; one inhabits a language. That is our country, our fatherland - and no other."

You stupid faggot, they are not the same, my mother is from Lithuania minor, not Slavic. Go away, abo.

I love being Slavic tbqh famalia a lot of random Slavs don't like me tho lmfao.

>denies reality
typical americunt. bet youre the type that proudly proclaims "im half lithuanian" yet you dont know shit about the history of the land or anything about the countrys culture. literally end yourself.

What kind of Slav you are?

Probably Serb desu

Too bad that there are people like OP who get cucked by Polish Eumigrant bydlo construction site workers.
Great majority of you Netherbros are alright.

There is no question about it. Your mother is like 50% Slav'd.
Cant claim being Slav, bez toho abys mluvil slovansky ty šašku.

Soviets were jewish. Educate yourself. And they beat germs anyway. Their kill/death ration is such poor due to bad comandment mostly. Soviets were just zergin

And BTW. Poland alone has 5win 2lose and 1draw against holy roman empire

Pewnie polak na zmywaku, albo czysciciel kibli, huh?

>not realizing brain and neural development is mostly inherited from fathers' side
>implying anyone here is a woman trying to fuck a slavnigger

Nice generalization, go huff more gasoline.

Stop.

Never said they were slavs, but they are closely related.

Mate. Fuck off with this divide and conquer shit, we all need to work together to stamp out this leftist and muslim blight on europe.

Slavs may not be white, but they are euros and they are 100 times better than fucking liberals and muslims/niggers etc.
I for one will be buying only V4 goods where I can if they leave the EU, because I respect their people for standing up for their heritage and culture, it's a lot more than our worthless populace is doing these days.

No my father is Croat.
what the fuck does Mluvil mean?
Can't read that brate :(

Yeah, we need to work together, as we did back in 1939, right? xD

fpbp. dont feed the shills trying to create dissention between Russia and the West.

Wrong! Thats just bourgeois propaganda

Slavs and Balts are SAME PEOPLE OF SAME ORIGIN

Only fucking difference between them is the fucking language so stop acting like you know shit Mr.52%

You'll fit with Poles then.

>counters with an adhominem rather than rebutting my point
holy shit are lithuanians this trash at accepting reality? do you really think you have absolutely nothing in common with slavs? baltshits like you are worse than albanians, t*rks and macedonians

>No my father is Croat.
WW2 refugee I presume? There's heaps of Yugoslavs that fled to Australia after the war.

>Soviets were just zergin
>Their kill/death ration is such poor

You know nothing about WW2.

Soviet KDA was just as bad as German during the later stages of war.
Zergin.
Jesus Christ. Listen. At the start of the German-Soviet front, Soviets had less soldiers on the front than Germans. It was the fact that unlike Germans, Soviets were permitted to have a big reserve army prior to the war. (Germs had the whole Versailles thing going on).
That means once Soviets mobilized they had about 2-3m active standing army soldiers and 9m reserves.
Germans had about 2,5m active and basically no reserves because every newly trained soldier marched right away to the front.
At 1941 I would argue the numbers were in favour of Germans thanks to the fact that Soviets didnt think they would get backstabbed.
Lithuania was once ruled by Poland. Great chances that some Polish szlachta dick washer shagged one of your ancestors.

I am not dirty slavic shit, Achmed.

Same as you did to me, you aborigines really can't resist can you? My mother is no relation to dirty fucking Poles, okay? Enough rebuttal for you?

Nope my father left in the 70's.
What? How do Croats and Poles relate to eachother other than being Catholic?

That shit is in the past.
When britain is at peace, we all fucking hate eachother, English, Scottish, Northern Irish and Welsh, we fucking hate eachother.

It's the same in europe, when we're at peace with the rest of the world we fucking hate eachother. But now we are under attack from kikes, and muslims on either side and every country needs to overthrow the kikes in government and the national banks as well as cleanse the land of shitskins, that is a mammoth fucking task and I intend to travel to whatever country in europe is in civil war and fight for europeans.
Even the French. We are all united in a common enemy.

I have never read a croatian post I didn't like

When Britain is at peace we hate eachother when we go to war we come together as one nation I meant to say.

Would rather die with Poles, Slovaks and Hungarians by side than to trust Bongs and Frenchies again.

Nice try, hopefully there won't be another Beck to jew him out.