LIBERAL VS LIBERAL

mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/899017719189618688

What a fucking joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU

Notice the white woman egging on the brown men to attack the white man.

>ayo whiteboi hol up

she looks like a kike

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHYTE PEEPOL !?

The absolute state of America these days

Holy fuck the left is gonna have their own internal race war

wypipo*

Honestly I've never seen this much division and hysteria from "the right." Mostly it's just banter or e-celebs arguing about semantics. Never actual violence or blatant hatred.

Wypipo sounds like a town in Minnesota

I've always found the term wypipo hilarious because it carries implicit disdain for white 'allies' without really affecting the white right

>Texas Pete
>hot sauce
>hot

What? The people patting themselves on the back about how awesome they are because they eat spicy food think that TEXAS PETE is spicy stuff? Fucking lol, how are black people so bad at being black.

I only found out about it recently but they've apparently been on that ball for years. Sounds absolutely retarded so I'm glad they think it's a cutting insult.

Americans are really embarassing... Why do they have to overly emote and act so corny. This is not a fucking movie.

Never got the bland food thing, it seems to be a US meme. I love habanero chips so YMMV.

its projection because historically niggers could only afford the shittiest pieces of meat which had to be doused in spices and such to be edible.

Coming from a bong that doesn't mean much

What a fascinating individual the sucker puncher seems to be.

It would be interesting to learn more about him.

Amusingly, before Obama and the return of out-and-proud black supremacy, I dated an upper-middle class black girl for about 2 years.

She could not handle spicy food at all. I pushed her to eat a single wasabi pea once, and she almost cried.

twitter vids won't fucking display for me has this been put on youtube yet?

I do not understand.
I hear the bitch yelling "white people"
I hear the guy that got punched say "sanitary living conditions for all" or some shit.
then, punch.

i don't get it.

the left turning on all white males

its what destroyed Occupy. by design.

>when you can't find the enemy you made up so you attack yourselves

If you're going to put pussy ass hot sauce on wings at least put on something with some damn flavor.

We need to get back to taking advantage of the rifts on the left and turning them against eachother and getting them burning American flags. All things counterproductive. Turn their rage against them.

He was attacked because he was a white male and thus guilty of... somethingsomething.

These are both liberals? Can I get a quick rundown?

i think you guys need to meme your own divide and conquer.

liberals are violent retarded zombie consumers and will eat eachother and destroy the west.

>"WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE!?"

man these kids would also hate black kids 50 years ago. the hate and racism has just shifted.

I don't get it anymore

So what was the original 'rally', was it actually a free speech rally? was it even right wing?

In all fairness the man was obviously a faggot

The weakness of the radical Left is that it is fundamentally about being more pure than the next comrade. This can be used against them. For instance, Sup Forumsacks could dress up as antifa members, pretend to be Jewish, get some BLM members with you, and go up to random white liberal moderates and force them to apologize for whiteness and accuse them of being crypto-Nazis. If asked about whiteness, just say you're Jewish and not a PoC. This will have a double-redpilling effect of making people realize Jews aren't white and realize what their future holds.

>and thus a PoC
oops.

Webm please. Twitter vids never seem to work on mobile

I have heard about this theory. It's very interesting. Also big if true.

>Guy is having a discussion with people
>better assault him

Liberals everyone

he bald, he bad

Good job another Trump voter keep killing and hating your own they will turn on you this is why the left wins a few battles but lose the war its rotting internally

Here comes the nigger punch.

Any white male that's a leftist is delusional, these people are against them and it doesn't take long till they turn

It's not working for me either on my computer

How do we meme a bigger internal left conflict between whites and nonwhites?

can we get this trending on youtube? These videos are perfect propaganda for our cause lads

I'm not "rattled" by such a word. I instead find it hilarious that niggers can't speak properly, yet again.

Indeed. The only whites who are "allies" are weak sacks of shit, and because niggers are niggers, they just walk all over them. It's really sad. I wish we could save these white brethren but they seem to be beyond saving.

A normal white person's response to 'wypipo':
'Wow, they really are retarded.'

HE DESERVED IT

HE RELAXED AROUND WHITE PEOPLE

Reminder

Can the video be made into a Webm.

Liberal white cuck just got put into his place by bull. Why would any sane person try to reason with morons in the first place?

This dude was clearly a skinhead who was saying that white people are more sanitary. He was looking for a fight and he got what was coming to him.

Around whites, prepare for fights.

Sanitation is racist. Only white supremacists have regular garbage collection.

>This dude was clearly a skinhead who was saying that white people are more sanitary.

lol whatever makes you liberals feel better

Even if they're eating their own, this is a sucker-punching coward.

>commies turning on eachother
No shit?

nogs being nogs

always goy vs goy

ancient jew fremason trick

If you're white and you don't soak in the tears of white guilt intensely enough every two seconds, you're a nazi and you need to get punched. This used to be a hyperbolic statement.

White or kike? I can't tell.

We should come to the guys defense. The best allies are ex enemies.

No matter how badly the right fucks up, it's like the left is tripping over each other to prove that they are the bigger fuckups. This entire damn thing has been a race to the gutter. Which is why so many people have found themselves crossing the finish line right here on Sup Forums. Don't forget, either: you are here forever.

We'll always have nigger

I actually don't mind if the left wins this round of the culture wars. They'll eradicate themselves so fast.

look at the frizzy hair....dead give away

just a mongrel

His mistake was trying reason with them in that environment, but I guess he thought he was among friends.
Hopefully he's learned his lesson and is ready to rejoin the United States of America.

Either way, she is one repulsive cunt. I hope bad shit happens to her.

I always thought that was people joking about kangs not being able to speak English.

It's mainly the nogs or wiggers. Fucking embarrassing.

WAKE UP, WHITE PEOPLE

NIGGERS HATE YOU

LEFTISTS HATE YOU

THE MEDIA HATES YOU

WAKE UP

dyke

What is liberal about the white guy?

Judging by his tattoos and piercings, everything.

er, meant for

Just do a "black only white supremacy display" (which is quite possible, given the Sup Forums population) and watch they eat each other for breakfast.

Dear alt-left/whites on the left

At this point, it does not matter if you are with or against us. Regardless, you'll be targeted for just being white.

A lot are truly stupid and also have delusions of grandeur and over inflated sense of self importance. It's an insufferable combination.

I know ;^)

yes

Most alt-lefts are white.
The only thing stopping em from killing each other is the mandatory uniform.

I really want to believe this is a liberal vs. liberal... but at the same time I have no proof to stand on. Plenty of "white supremicists" have tattoos.

you're never supposed to relax. the faggot relaxed.

We need to make subversive online pushes with sockpuppet accounts to drive this point home.

Yeah, but she's doing it more as a fashion statement and due to her ability to find a man.
My money says she works at a Starbucks. I want to find out who she is and send her a bag of shit.

More liberals need to be sucker punched by liberals.

The shocking thing about these creatures is that your average progressive absolutely loathes other progressives because they're not progressive enough.

That's why they can only talk in buzz words and sound bites, screaming slogans.

If they actually get together and say "So guys, what do you actually think about this?" you'll get 10 different retarded leftist answers. But leftists cannot handle diversity of opinion.

>You think black people and native americans deserve affirmative action, but not undocumented americans? GET HIM.

The only group I can compare them to is islamic extremists. Islam is an all encompassing ideology that deals with everything from dress, grooming, finances, crime and punishment, and more. I remember reading a story about how the Taliban were setting up roadblocks and making people drop their pants. If people weren't grooming their pubic hair to islamic standards, they were shot.

That reminds me of the left. Progressives have rules on everything from what kind of car you can drive (prius good, ford f250 bad) to what you can wear (high heels bad), to what hairstyle you're allowed to wear depending on what race you are. Are you white? You can't open a burrito joint. That's racist. That's cultural appropriation.

A leftist can be 99% in agreement with another leftist. But if that 1% comes up, shit is going down. The offending person is likely going to lose their job and be vilified as some sort of neo nazi or patriarchy collaborator.

Really if we want the left to fall all we need to do is find those cracks and wedge them open. They'll destroy themselves. The same way muslims are constantly killing muslims because they're not islamic enough.

Did Rubio actually say that?

Anyway I actually like Rubio, he's not that bad. I was backing him in the primaries before I backed Trump, because I thought he would be like a right-wing Obama.

And you might say "he's too soft on things" but actually he takes a pretty tough stance on immigration and other such things - he really is a proper Republican, and far more tough and capable than !Yeb!.

But also I think he presented a couple of important advantages over Trump:

1) I think millennials, and certainly minorities, would prefer him. You might say that doesn't matter, but I think it does - it would hopefully mean less public opposition to the Republican agenda. It might even redpill some millennials a little bit - at least bring them over to the conservative side. I think that Rubio would have a much easier job of persuading millennials that things like border control and the aspirational benefits of a free market are okay things or even positive things, than Trump has had.

2) Rubio would probably just get far more stuff done. He'd be able to work with Congress. He's an incredibly skilled and able legislator. He'd get tons of stuff done. Unfortunately Trump hasn't got tons done, because he's always fighting with the people that he needs on his side to pass laws.

the whole "white people eat bland food" meme is something only they believe

that nose and brow and jawline and shoulders and bulge.... jew tranny

Half breed

don't miss this frame in the video

I'm surprised no one punched the nigger. If I saw anyone get sucker punched like that my fist would be in that perpetrators face before anyone could blink. What the fuck is wrong with people? Stop standing around like fucking sheeps.

Sign it
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0