What can Donald Trump do to get chicanas and chicanos to vote for him?

What can Donald Trump do to get chicanas and chicanos to vote for him?

Torture them.

prostitution?

He's Trump.

why win over the enemy when you can deport them?

Be more immigration-friendly.

Spics are mostly conservative-leaning on issues other than immigration and gibsmedat; if the republican party would loosen up on immigration, you'd see a lot of hispanics turning right.

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES

we want them gone we don't want their vote

I'm starting to think I might have to take a trip to South Florida and land myself a Trump voting Cubana if I ever want to get married at this point

khs

After Charlottesville and his flaky condemnation of Nazi's/white nationalists, absolutely nothing. All minority groups and their white allies now hate Trump with a passion. The only shot that he has is to start a war and fire up some patriotism.

Medicare for all. Free college tuition. Public financing of elections. He would landslide in 2020 and be one of our greatest presidents.

I am so sick of these girls brown faces.

raising the wages of the legal ones then/by deporting all the illegal ones.

TEJAS SÍ

these girls are so hot, they look like Veronica from Riverdale.

The fuck are you talking about? Trump got record numbers of the hispanic vote in the last election. That, coupled with the fact that he's increased funding and power of ICE to make deportations, will only solidify his hispanic base (believe it or not, legal hispanics hate illegals more than any white person). All he has to do is stay on track and you'll see a veritable explosion of hispanics voting for him in 2020, 2024, and 2028.

>that smile

My ex girlfriend was Mexican and she told me how prevalent father-daughter incest is in Mexican culture.

It's an open secret in Mexico but most white Americans don't have a clue.

>Cubanas
Hope you like Shaneequa-tier ghetto black woman.

>What can Donald Trump do to get chicanas and chicanos to vote for him?

Nothing, mostly they are based, family and hard work oriented.

Who are these beauties???

the republican party needs to TIGHTEN UP on immigration, not loosen up.
also latinos are the single biggest welfare drain in the country, it's hilarious to even entertain the idea of them as a group voting republican. Sage.

Be himself, let them see that the Democrat political machines don't work.

Nothing. Most people likes to stick to their own race and their own race's interests.