So Powerful!

>instead of numbers, Neon Moon’s lingerie comes in sizes Lovely, Gorgeous, Beautiful, Fabulous and Stunning.

>So if you go up from Beautiful to Fabulous, or down from Gorgeous to Lovely, how could that be a bad thing?

unvis.it/independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/lingerie-brand-neon-moon-body-positive-women-plus-size-empowering-feminist-stunning-gorgeous-a7746051.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H-9UpGFVMsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so its the same shit for fat woman as always capitalizing on libshit delusions?

Wouldn't hesitate.

The amount of circlejerking that women need to get through life without killing themselves is astounding. It's a wonder how humanity ever made it beyond the first instances of language.

holy shit her teef

>stunningly obese
women entertain feel-good delusions, what else is new

Oh great, now we're making fatties feel normal?

ITS HARD ENOUGH GETTING LAID AS IT IS! JESUS FUCK!!!

>Only goes up to US 20.
Hambeasts will just complain even more because their sizes aren't included despite the marketing.
They won't be happy until human sizes are referred to with pejoratives and ambulocetus sizes are all random platitudes.
Anorexic (0-2) > Bony (4-6) > Childish (8-10)
Delightful (12-14) > Effervescent (16-18) >Fabulous (20-22) >>> Zaftig (50-52)

>Fabulous
>Land Whale

as if people aren't going to catch

Sheena where's fabulous
;^)

They are treating fat women like children and it's working. I'll bet this brand actually succeeds because a bunch of insecure land whales don't want to look at numbers representing their size.

I would the one on the far right. Imagine how soft and wet her pussy feels.

How did this woman ever become an underwear model? She's hideous even by fat nigger standards.

dat's rayraycis, user. for shame

If they wanted to empower women thay should be making Ironman suits for them. Not "body positive" bullshit

>bottom right
Kek

They do this shit to make more money. I remember in the 90s all the models on tv were either rail thin black woman or rail thin white woman no asian or latinos. Now they realize if they pander to every race and size they will make more money. Because it makes "beauty" more accessible.

I was thinking the same thing. Those giant gums and micro-teeth wtf

In my experience women don't need "empowering".

That was the fattest asian they could find

> stunning and brave

Talent agent is white, cant tell them apart. Meets the quota so who gives a fuck.

What the fuck is going on.

>#TheNewSkinny
youtu.be/H-9UpGFVMsk

Just figured out these people's "art"
The art of staying alive where in any other era they would have been beaten to death

Why would anyone want to empower unhealty lifestyles?

When you want to be fabulous but you are only lovely.

tons of fat hmong chicks in america, could've just used one of them

When I see girls this fat,
I don't think about how they look,
I think about how they must smell.

The third body type is not ugly. Would smash that thicc booty.

Nah.
Women aren't going to buy lingerie imagining they'll look like THAT. This is just free PR for the company.

Because animals want to fuck fat people with fat asses.

I fucking knew it, I came here to say stunning must be for the really fat bitches.

Was thinking more along the lines it's stunning we found enough fabric to create just underwear for you.

Obligatory.

kek changing the title of something does not change the reality of something.

Sounds like systems of oppression to me.

Women aren't going to buy this. You gonna replace fucking shoe numbers too?

Fucking cows.
Gf is size 0, she's petite so is very cool.

oh I am lovely

>"lovely"
>"gorgeous"
>"beautiful"
>"fabulous"
>"stunning"
>uses the ugliest sheboon in history as a model
Are they trying to stir the pot of memes to help spread their message?

Leftists have been doing this for over a century and it only results in the ruining of words.

Lol.

Also the one on the left look pissed. Also lol.

>lovely to look at
>gorgeously thick
>Beautiful to ignore
>Fabulously fat
>STUNNING you're still breathing with her on top

So... anyone a 2 or 0 is out of luck? Assuming they vanity size as well. Looks like girlfriend will have to stick with Victoria's Secret and Agent Provocateur

Yeah. There's some cute (by nigress standards) doughy black women.

Why'd you have to gotl out of your way to pick the worst one you could find? With worst shade of nigger skin to boot?

Except women's clothing have been enlarging their numbers for years. Mostly so that women feel good about fitting in a "lower number" then what they normally wear. As to entice them into believing that the piece either is a better fit or more flattering making them more likely to buy the piece. There is a reason why size zero actually exists. However those women want to reject all measurements because objectivity means they have to face reality. Secondly, how the fuck is anyone supposed to know if the correct size they want is gorgeous or fabulous without a chart? At least with numbers there was some logic to the sizing.

>Fabulous
>Stunning

You got to be kidding me.

Numbers are sexist!

Pretty much this. Bra sizing is already kind of a mess to those unfamiliar with how it works (that's without going into other nation's bra size standards) and this is probably the big reason why so many us wear ill-fitting bras which contributes to shit support and potential back issue exacerbation. This is only going to confuse people more, and that's not a good thing considering the importance of good support.

Body 'positivity' is really just 'lowering the bar to our level', this is stupid as fuck.