OP is a bad poster

>For Fake News told me so

Yep

*the worst

No he's not you brainwashed drone.

That honor goes to Obama

What about Hillary?

Trudeau is Castro's son.

Trump is the best President since Lincoln. Pissed off just as many loyalists to the English Crown just like the Left seems to be losing their shit and calling for the same course of action which took care of a rogue President putting the Union first.

By the way, everything the Left wing/Deep State has done to this day is totalitarian in nature. The Left is calling for mob rule and lynching a la KKK. If that does not set off any alarms I invite you to re-examine the state of the nation.

Wrong. He is a terrible president and embarrassment to humanity.

kill yourself shill rat

IMPEACH BLEPF

yup

HOW WILL KLUMPF RECOVER?!

Aesthetic af

Its because of his small cranium capacity.

As you can tell from that pic, his brain is chimpanzee sized

Yeah, he sucks. He has created over 1 million jobs. That's one million people that will not be dependent on welfare and the state anymore and will not vote to get more welfare. I understand a liberal cuck like yourself think he's bad.
money.cnn.com/2017/08/04/news/economy/july-jobs-report/index.html

if you dont suck trumps cock then you are a shareblue shill

I dont know.
I didnt even vote but i honestly think he doesnt deserve half of the heat he gets, so far id say hes done a pretty mediocre job, but apperently codemning alt left violence is "wrong" and condemning nazis isnt good enough.
What the FUCK do they expect him to do about some dead lard ass that got run over by some brainwashed neo nazi?

Anyway i just hope in the next few generations people will become well read and not so damn emotional.
We look like fucking retarded siblings while our parents awkwardly encourage our behavior on an international scale.

The eternal leaf hath spoken how will lonald quimpf ever recover?