What is your opinion of Abraham Lincoln Sup Forums?

What is your opinion of Abraham Lincoln Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2P6ZGprxfzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cx

(((Abraham)))

Should have sent all of the niggers back to Africa when he released them.

Twas a Jew look at that nose

He should have sent them back but some retard shot him

He did something right because Sup Forums still hates him 152 years after his death.

He supported conscription, aka slavery. Tear down his statues.

Pretty awesome, especially his economics. The reason I don't support the confederacy.

The CSA instituted conscription first, and was the first nation to do so in North America.

One of the best things to happen in this universe.

I wish he have had more slaves.

More than a Man, less than a God.

he's a fedarlist shill
youtube.com/watch?v=2P6ZGprxfzw

Cool dude who recognized niggs were inferior but the jews foiled his deportation plans. Confederacy were a bunch of idiots fighting to keep the niggs in the country.

How the fuck did somebody who looks like a fucking AIDS-ridden tramp dredged up out of a sewer manage to get elected into any office higher than school board chairman?! I mean, fuck's sake, just look at the pic in OP. The man had zero sense of self-respect, and they entrusted him with the fates of millions.

A little bit of horrible, and a little bit of fantastic. Won't comment on the big thing about his presidency. Someone eventually would have had to deal with the same situation.

Well imo he was a hero.
What you will hill billies, but america divided would have been a disaster, a man like him becoming president when he did was nothing short of a miracle, or just a coincidence.
Either way i have no qualms with the savior of the Union.

Cool story. But somehow I doubt that people challenge the fact that the CSA used slavery.

Nobody gets a pass, not Jeff Davis, not Lincoln, not even the Quakers who had slaves until one day they figured out it was wrong all by themselves.

That fucking nose.

Davis was more aesthetic

>policies were such shit he had to free groids just to make himself credible

a Piece of Shit who ruined America by Freeing the Slaves. the South should have Won. John Wilkes Booth is a true American Hero for sending this Devil back to Hell.

and that his name was ABRAHAM should tell you what (((Race))) he was.

all (((Lincoln))) statues should bevturned into Public Toilets and Pig Farms. (Lincolns Tribe hates Pigs for being "unclean")

WORST

PRESIDENT

EVER

tall dark and handsome

>invasive tyrant.
>should have sent niggers back
>had he done that, wouldn't have been so bad.

>bevturned

BE TURNED. fine call me a Redneck for Bad Grammar i dont care, you (((Lincoln)))-Lovers.

he was sephardic jew

What are you talking about!?!?!? He was a rather handsome fellow?

pretty much. he shouldn't have invaded, but they needed to go. kinda a catch 22. either he does nothing and the union falls apart and a nigger town sits on its border, or he acts and destroys the union, turning it into an empire, but kicks the dindus out.

booth was an idiot. he should have seen the war was over and should have worked to get nigs out.

He also had a beautiful wife.

Nowt wrong with being ugly, but being scrawny to the point when the cheeks are concave pits through which you can count a cunt's molars is just offensive to the laws of aesthetics and simple decency.

why is a man's image on a pancake?

Freeing niggers so they can destroy America was not right.

Even the biggest defenders of the war cannot say with a straight face that his actions were constitutional

Tyrant who destroyed the republic. All of America's problems are a result of his policies and the war he started.

He grew a beard and wore a tophat