ASK A BRASILIAN ANYTHING

ASK A BRASILIAN ANYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo2NSlxAl5M
youtube.com/watch?v=DYpufK8uUjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RymhzC238YI
youtube.com/watch?v=uCx9jaZPOuw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-rpt-py3bM
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hue hue?

No, quit that shit

Be honest: how much do you wish to be anexed by Portugal again?

gibe moni plos?

U M A D E L I C I A

M

A

D

E

L

I

C

I

A

We're way better than Portugal dude. We stole their king.

What's it like to be a dirty nigger?

WTF bro?

this is now an uma delicia soap de macaco thread

Kill this nigga

Canada tem como chefe de estado a raunha inglesa, é como ser uma cachorro de madame rsrsrs
Adoro as loiras de Ottawa ;b

How did you get women to wax like that?

>implying
Portugal is a garbage country with garbage people and are the reason we are so fucked

I came to this thread just for the obligatory sopa posts. I can leave now.

What is your name? Pedro? José? João?

Cannibalism...disgusting D:

I once told a Brazilian girl I want to eat your buceta and f ur bunda, got slapped.

What did I do wrong?

Why are the south-americans shitskins always so buthurted about eruopeans, in this case about spain or portugal.

Frederico Pinto Cabeçudo

It wasn't us, it wuz the (((New Christians))) that came there

Hue hue?

>ASK A BRASILIAN ANYTHING
Have you ever fucked a hot Brazilian trannies asshole, and are the biological women hot to fuck? Are their toes pretty good to suck while fucking? Thank you for any information you can provide Brazilbro.

> Be brazil
> Get mad because portugal wont let them trade without our "small tax"
> Br royalty gets mad and want independency
> Now charge 3 times that tax to their people
> Blame portuguese

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

Can you give me the recipe for sopa de macaco?

mmm

Well, i know i'm supposed to defend brazil against this "defamation", but you see, the city i live used to have monkeys.

Used to.

>Macaco
>Tempero
>Tudo que há de BR no mundo

>What did I do wrong?

You asked that while being poor or ugly or both.

Not Europeans in general but the Portuguese specifically are trash

UMA

Speak in human, please

>hue
>br
>br

This shit is fucking disgusting, it looks like they cooked a small kid n shiettt

kkkkkkkk vai tomar no cu gringo shupador de rola do caraiu, filho da puta, bate de frente aqui é vida loka poar eh nois

youtube.com/watch?v=zo2NSlxAl5M

How degenerate is this country?
From 1 to 10

Thinking the same,first time i ever seen a skinned monkey,filthy baianos with their shitskin and crimes,shitty country no wonder terrorists dont come here.

11/10

UMA

PO LUDZKU MÓW KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAŁPO

ai seu boludo do caraiu trump vai botar a mureta no seu ku k k k k k k kk k kk k kk aeaeheaueahaeuheauaehuaehaeuheaueaheuah k k k k k kk k k k k kk eh nois poar

youtube.com/watch?v=DYpufK8uUjQ

I thought this was a joke, but recently I heard a old lady saying she ate a Saguim (pic) once.

It's not baianos your mongoloid, this is from the amazonian region, you are as mixed as the rest of the country, stop pretending you are aryan, you fucking retarded faggot

9.5 and rising as the SJW take over the media.

It's from angola you retarded nigger, We know you're pretty feral niggers but that's apefrica tier.

There's literally nothing wrong with sopa de macaco. Hindus think you are degenerate for eating beef. I find octopus disgusting. It's merely cultural differences.

>ASK A BRASILIAN ANYTHING
E´uma DELÍCIA ou não é?

uaehaeuhaehaeueauhuh boludo do caralho achando que é sicario, vai chupar uma rola seu boludo filho da puta é hexa porra kkkkkkkk

youtube.com/watch?v=RymhzC238YI

How do you feel being the rape baby between an African and a rape baby of a European and a Native

youtube.com/watch?v=uCx9jaZPOuw

gringo otário com inveja do povo mais criativo e maravilhoso do mundo, o Brasil poar pai kk k k k kk k k k k kkk k k k branquelo lombrado otário nunca serão hexa poar eh nois karaiu, eh nois parça eh país abençoado por Deus poaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Okay, I'm not gonna make any dumb monkey jokes. Serious question. Why do you guys consider Portugal Portugese to be ugly sounding? I've heard more than a few hues say this on the internet. Is it true that you can't understand them and that their TV shows/movies have to be dubbed into Brazilian Portuguese?

>Not realizing the US is the exact same thing
You guys are dense faggots aren't you

It's very strange compared to how we speak here. We can understand them, but sometimes it gets somewhat hard. In a sane world we would respect them more, because they literally where the ones that civilized this place, gave it some form and structure.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-rpt-py3bM

It sounds completely different and use several different words.
It's a quite wider gap than for example US english vs british english.

Actually, Brazilians way of speaking is very ugly. It's not a logical sequence of words, like other south american countries or even Portugal. We aren't polite in the way we speak, we mix everything up. I really like Spanish because even if a person if from a very poor country, the way they speak is better than 90% of br people.

Viva el Imperio Español

UMA/10

Why won't you guys do something about that cancerous tumor on your northern border?

You chinks are even more disgusting.

so you guy not corrupt?

>Self-hating fat condomínio bullied faggot who never tasted delicious br pusi
>Downtalking his own culture to gain neo-nazi points
>Not noticing that no matter you will be a monkey to them

fuck off faggot, embrace the meme

Why Brazilian TV is so shitty?
Literally the worst TV in Latin America...

We already cancerous, nigga

Very corrupt

Why Brazil has so many whites?

¿Cual es el país favorito de Sudamérica que dejó el Imperio Español?

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Choosing some images by finger and put them together, this is the best you can do favela boy? when we know that portugal is a very developped country and i doubt that those guys there are even native portugese-spaniards. but most surely immigrants.

We just pirate everything instead of watching TV, so they have to aim at the lowest of the low common denominator.

Strong influx of europeans in the end of the 19th century.

Wasted.

WHY WOULD YOU THINK OLD ALT RIGHT ARE TOLERATED?

YOU ARE TERRORISTS!

>Why do you guys consider Portugal Portugese to be ugly sounding?

butthurt Brazilians think this.

>Is it true that you can't understand them and that their TV shows/movies have to be dubbed into Brazilian Portuguese?

Partially true.
The untrained ear can understand a sentence and not understand the next one.You have to get used to it to understand 100% of the time.Some features of the Portuguese language are more popular there than here, so it stands out when a BR listens to a PT or vice versa, sounds unusual.

Theres also some small vocabulary differences like in US english and UK english.
ie wire, electric rope
fio(br), corda elétrica(pt)

Why bra'zilians have good bunda?

Indeed.

>do you do lawns cheaper than mexicans

Are you college educated? If so what college did you go to, and what did you major in? What kind of reputation does that school have in Brazil? Abroad?

Makes sense, I guess is TV for blacks

White brazilians are basically a mix of portugueses, north italians, germans and poles. They would be an important european country, very good euro people sources. All great nations to the sucess and culture of the european people.

Uma delicia?

I'm not self-hating. I hate other brazilians, not myself. Go ahead and talk like a dyslexic monkey.

Learn portuguese negro

When does the Empire return?

We literally say fio electrico.

Spanish sounds horrid regardless

>MAIS DELÍCIA.

>t. low IQ portuguese subhuman

Need answer to this.

Are you going to vote Bolsonaro in 2018 or not?

No tengo preferencias mientras no elijan como presidente a gente como: Hugo Chávez, Evo Morales o Nicolas Maduro. Simpatizo con todos los sudamericanos que no simpaticen con tribus caníbales, esclavistas, que sacrifiquen humanos, que mutilen mujeres etc.

White brazilians probably will

What your euros still cluster with iberians despite so many other euro immigrants?

Seriously that brazilians call europeans low IQ? seriously? ROTFL

There are plenty of black and indian Bolsonaro supporters though.

>taxes
>implying we didn't only wanted independence because of the liberal revolution in 1820

Stop confusing our independence with the American one
In the end the ones to blame for the end our united kingdom aren't Portuguese or Brazilians as a whole
The ones to blame are the liberals.

How does monkey taste?

how bad do you want to be us?