Realistically speaking , what are the chances of WW3 happening by the end of this year?

realistically speaking , what are the chances of WW3 happening by the end of this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/843082/World-War-3-North-Korea-news-Trump-US-latest
twitter.com/inside_nk/status/898566883548573696
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/898646193873485824
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Guam
nigga wtf

>Implying it hasn't begun already

highly secluded, abundant cave system for protection

WW3 already started in 2011

>Cape Town

Used to live in Yukon and can confirm. Hardest part is food for winter. There is very little food produced up there

i'd give it a solid 1 in nothingburger.

Why Denver?

>implying Guam won't be the first place to be BTFO

0.004%

>denver

Tristão da Cunha is rightful Hue clay. In the chance of WW3, we will take it back.

Yes and the tallest building in the city is the perfect place to hide from a 9/11 style attack because it's the one they'll least expect.

It will start tomorrow.

t. time traveler

how bout stay the fuck out of the yukon got damn

>Cape town
Do you want to die from some niggers?
>Chiang mai
Yes, lets go to a poverty country that is being influenced by commies
>Iceland
Why not greenland?

>capetown
>being anywhere near niggers during a happening

yeah, no

huge underground nuke proof city

>14 best places to go in case the world ends
>none of the places listed are outside the world

thats what im wondering, who knew i hit the lotto on doomsday

Thank satan Finland is not on that list, we are full allready.

>Hardest part is food for winter

I've been to Oymyakon before, they solve this problem with vertical farming, the only issue is that gnats such as Chloropidae can reap havoc on livestock, other than that, a stable source of self-sustaining fertilizer is the only thing keeping them from cutting off food imports.

>Antarctica
How?

yea, but they're not gonna let any asshole of the street into the fuckin thing

I spent 4 months in Chiang Mai, absolute heaven.

hes retarded.
>denver has a bunker
>therefore i have a bunker

>Going to Scotland
I would rather die tbqh

surrounded by mountains, good stronghold.

kansas city/much of kansas is the best place. large farms. many abandoned missile silos/bunkers, and climate controlled caves/salt mines.

here's the main one

>SubTropolis is a 55,000,000-square-foot (5,100,000 m2), 1,100-acre (4.5 km2) manmade cave in the bluffs above the Missouri River in Kansas City, Missouri, United States, that is claimed to be the world's largest underground storage facility. Developed by late Kansas City Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt via Hunt Midwest Real Estate Development, Inc., it has trademarked the phrase World's Largest Underground Business Complex.

>Dug into the Bethany Falls limestone mine, SubTropolis is, in places, 160 feet (49 m) beneath the surface. It has a grid of 16 ft (4.9 m) high, 40 ft (12 m) wide tunnels separated by 25 ft (7.6 m) square limestone pillars created by the room and pillar method of hard rock mining. The complex contains almost 7 miles (11 km) of illuminated, paved roads and several miles of railroad track. Currently 5,000,000 square feet (460,000 m2) is occupied and 10,000,000 square feet (930,000 m2) are "improved." About 3.2 acres (13,000 m2) of available space are added each year as active mining continues.

>The mine naturally maintains temperatures between 65 and 70 °F (18 and 21 °C) year-round.

That's a lot of energy required for indoor farming. Whitehorse has a 60% reduction of hydro-electric in wintertime when the river freezes so you would have to figure out a way to keep it going and heat peoples homes alongside

We'll essentially every bunker you see is yours - you just got to clear out the people inside first

Research the DEW line in canada and Alaska. Lots of military installations were built in the Arctic to defend against Russian cold war attacks. Lots of these installations are abandoned now. Wonder what's hiding in those bunkers.. might be a good place to hole up in an apocalypse scenario

>elon musk takes off on personal spaceship, waves "adios, cabrones" to earth
>minutes later, his staff auctions off his used cum tissues on reddit

>Kansas City
>Denver

Hell, even the events of the The Day After took place in Kansas City.

60% chance of nukes.

Not a fan of haggis?

>cape town

I know this is based on geography and is ignoring politics, but the second the civilized world goes away anyone who isn't a nog is gonna get ayo white boi'ed so hard it will be unbelievable

Most arctic regions have volcanoes trapped under the ice, perfect for producing Thermal energy, it could last indefinitely

Most are being repurposed for the North Warning System. In the case where you did find an abandoned one, it's a asbestos and PCB shithole, with usually high amounts of regular garbage.

Unless you work at DND or Raytheon, it's also not easy to get to.

/ourboy/ Barron will find something unexpected in the WH. What could it be?

The only geothermal spots I'm aware of are the liard hot springs in the liard basin and I believe there are some hot spots near keno city but nothing has been developed to generate geothermal electric

A nuclear fidget spinner?

that movie was a psy-op to keep people from moving there

see

source?
WTF is in Bern anyway?!?

Don't come to denver our nuclear bunkers are smelly, you wouldn't like them

Id like to add from burger land:

>Denver
Filled with Mexicans

>Kansas City
Filled with niggers

This list is complete garbage

The southern hemisphere is a better bet: the northern will get fallout throughout its air system. The south should be relatively cleaner since air particles should stop at the equator.

>Tierra del Fuego
I knew we would be on the list without even looking, we are emptier thanfucking australia.
The entire Patagonia is also a good option.

Come home white man.

Kansas City and Denver would get fucking wrecked in a nuclear exchange.

>Guam

Cheyenne Mountain can hold a lot of people

>Kansas City and Denver would get fucking wrecked in a nuclear exchange.

those stars more than likely represent the "underground" bunkers in the caves that are practically impenetrable

>Guam
"That's the joke!"

Tierra De Fuego

Northern Canada. Assuming you're a Chadly lumberjack. Boreal forest provides cover from Alaska all the way to the Atlantic coast.

>Chile

too icy in greenland

>vietnam siding with us

>Chile
Are you high or something? Since when is Tierra del Fuego yours?

>Come home white man.
Yeah so we can rob you,

well you could use wood stove for heating in winter
its the greehouse that has a problem really
staying warm wont be much trouble

I would suggest finding a well head for natural gas (there are plenty) ... this would give you a virtually inexhaustible supply of fuel for power genration, alternatively you could back the system up with geothermal and or solar, possibly micro hydro

I have lived and worked in yukon for two years, and alaska. Most of your food problems are solvable, certainly meat/fish are not an issue.
I would suggest a potato crop in a greenhouse (potatoes have tons of vitamin c), maybe tomatoes in summer, certainly a few other leafy vegetables. you could also have good luck with garlic. The yukon and alaska are too far north for most varieties of wheat, but barley is an option up to northwest terirtories

Meme it so.

>including antartica but not greenland
>tristan da cunha, a literal volcano
whoever made this map is an imbecile.

It starts tomorrow.

>World War 3: US sends military to North Korea BORDER as tensions with Pyongyang escalate

express.co.uk/news/world/843082/World-War-3-North-Korea-news-Trump-US-latest

>North Korea warns of 'catastrophe' if US-South Korea military drill goes ahead

twitter.com/inside_nk/status/898566883548573696

>Has the White House purged its chief anti-interventionist with the exit of Steve Bannon?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/898646193873485824

last thing to point out about heading to alska/yukon in a zombie apocalyspe scenario is that sugar is not a problem

sugar is important, and you will have a ready supply in the unending birch and maple trees found here ... you can make birch syrup, which is very high in sugar, actaully alot rarer then maple syrup, since it takes about ten times more birch trees for same quantity, none the less it is doable

China really, really pissed them off.

there is no safe place

a nuclear war means the end of every single human on earth

if you dont die from the immediate fallout and a bacterial infection, you will die from heavy metals in your water

0%
but the economy is gonna crash

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

That's an overstatement, user.

Immediate fallout is only around silos due to ground bursts, and if you stay indoors for 2 weeks and don't eat/drink contaminated stuff, you'll be fine.

50%

It will happen or it will not.

/thread

Denver?? We have a huge air force base here. Denver is one of the worst places you could be

>denver

being miles away from yellow stone

kek

not if you stocked up on rad-x and radaway

Is there anyway to tell if you're safe from a nuclear attack? My town isn't very big, less than 20k people. However, I am next door to some big cities anyway.

Kansas city!!!
Yaaaaassssss!!!

It's also a prominent FOB for the US to use against China and NK. Guam will be immediately targeted, and is small enough to go out with one bomb.

Zero

if you don't live anywhere near Los Angeles or New York I wouldn't even worry about it. Unless the jews want to pick a no name town to turn it into the new 9/11

Denver, Guam, and KC. Dfinitely getting nuked if it goes down.

Sure.

Military bases are #1 targets. Power, dams and major industrial #2.

If you're not near those, you'll be fine.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Is good. Find your location, find the nearest target, then hit it with a nuke.

You're wrong faggot.
Kansas city is not full of niggers.
We have quarantined them to a 10 block radius and gave them drugs and guns.
Now they just kill each other.
>kys

that's a good theory. (((they))) definitely gonna nuke the places we have our nukes at first. Which means Colorado.

Guaranteed, we've passed the event horizon already

How far away? I live within 3 hours of Toronto, and 1 hour from a few cities with 500k+ people.

KC

i think its pretty safe, there isnt shit there but train stations.

Silos for ICBMs = #1 target
Air bases and C&C = #1 target
Naval bases = #1 target
Army bases = #1 target

Only Russia can hit a good portion of your #1 targets (but you'll hit all of theirs and more back).

China doesn't have enough for a small portion of your #1s.

Will be hiding out in Chiang mai ,
comfy

Hello my fellow desert-dwelling friend.
I see that you also having lived in a barren, hellish, wasteland of sun and rock has made you develop fantasies of the frozen parts of the Earth.

>nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
it will happen it's not a question of if.... but when... I personally think the next 9/11 is just waiting to be habbening. It will most likely be so shocking they will declare martial law all over the world. 1984 will become a reality and people will accept being monitored and chipped 24/7

I know, right? Guam might capsize.

Well, an 800 kiloton nukes will cause 3rd degree burns at 11 kilometers; blast damage out to 6.

If you're 20 kilometers away from a target, you're fine for the immediate effects.

>Denver
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>denver on that list
Considering a lot of nuclear silos are in Colorado it is not safe.
ALSO FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!

not high

>tfw I live in Yukon
Nice

can I come live in your mountain shack when shit hits the fan? No homo.

>Kansas City
Nigga did you even watch The Day After

Fucking hivemind