Lets discuss the best search engines, email providers, browsers and anything else to de-google ourselves...

Lets discuss the best search engines, email providers, browsers and anything else to de-google ourselves. Also any de-cucking ourselves in general. mozzilla is teamed up with george soros so thats out of question.

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I use duckduckgo and sometime searx.me and for a browser I use Brave. I use Yandex for email and sometimes use their search too (based Russia strikes again)

For me it's duckduck go and Brave.

Is there an alternative to keep? It's so simple

Startpage seems okay for now. I did an image search and it was pretty good until it crashed Pale Moon multiple times... after I had like 50 tabs open.

> hey guys, look how alt right I am by using a Chromium botnet infested browser and the (((weinberg))) search engine
Oh yeah, you guys are state of the art on the newest edgelord tech. 8/8 m8s

> using prehistoric software
I don't think startpage is the problem there...

i tried yandex but it kept changing into russian. how do I keep it in english for the search engine?

Browser: Vivaldi
Search engine: Bing (I know it's crap and MS is crap but they're still way less pozzed than Goolag and DDG just sucks)

can you post some better ones? need suggestions.

>botnet infested chromium
>I have no clue what I'm talking about but I'm posting anyway
Brave is actually FREE and open source software. There is no Google botnet. You could go check the source for yourself but I doubt you even know what that means. Nice try Shill.

Protonmail for email
Airvpn
Tor for a browser (although they seem cucked)
Start page to search
mixed Btc for transactions. Use a trusted Btc mixer on the dark webz

Vivaldi is great

ill give it a shock. so far im liking yandex

>proprietary
Dropped.

bump

And why Google is bad guys?

Protonmail.com is unrivalled email, amazing for any Brits. If anonymous use of certain sites or making enquiries, thought crime charges cannot be brought even if the Swiss courts demand Proton Mail share account info with foreign police (Proton Mail cannot decrypt information on its end) it can still provide (encrypted) information when demanded by Swiss court.

Firefox and uBlock origin are good.

(((Firefox))) is a Soros browser.

Google sucks ass. We need to stop using everything google!!

posted from my Android phone

nice try schlomo

How so?

privacytools.io/
privacytools.io/
privacytools.io/

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!