HAPPENING

Religion of peace strikes again!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tupacaroni/status/899085420658556928
youtube.com/watch?v=xAM6mG6BWjw
counterpunch.org/1998/01/15/how-jimmy-carter-and-i-started-the-mujahideen/
unvis.it/counterpunch.org/1998/01/15/how-jimmy-carter-and-i-started-the-mujahideen
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/tupacaroni/status/899085420658556928

sound like another fake shooting set up

>Dolphin

EINHORN IS A MAN

>it was the gun's fault
Religion of peace did nothing wrong

I'm at the mall, people are running out and there's swat members coming in, I think it's over though

Was in Miami this morning, lol.

Take him down user. Do it for the future of the white race

Probably just some dumb nog. Where in Florida.

people inside spread panic until everyone unaware starts also fleeing. Twitter agents activate to start spreading the good word.

cop chilling out

Doral, this is a wealthy area near the airport, U.S southern command, and a trump resort

Since this is in the US, it could also be an autistic white man (or hispanic) or typical nigger violence.

>going to the mall on the sabbath

STUPID GOYS

>mall
>open at 11pm
>anything open other than movie theaters
>?????????????????????

His mom cut off his trendies most likely. Fuck, government subsidized trendies when, Obama?!?!?!?!???

>fucking spicks

OMG SO TRENDY

>Dolphin Mall
Who fucking cares.
Probably just some Florida man shit.

Duck

>Dolphin Mall
Gang violence. Either nogs or beaners

kek pretty good

>tfw buffalo sauce chicken finger sub from Publix

So, nog confirmed?

It's Miami, foreign fags. It's a nog.

Not on that, it's a mall. Beaners and nogs are the only ones who go to them nowadays.

Dude, it's Miami. And a mall. It's a nog. Even if he has a spanish name, it's a nog.

It's definitely a nigger

Florida man does it again. Nothing to see here folks.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=xAM6mG6BWjw

Reminder, radical Islam was created by the globalists.

counterpunch.org/1998/01/15/how-jimmy-carter-and-i-started-the-mujahideen/

Sam hyde getting desperate

Archived that for you
unvis.it/counterpunch.org/1998/01/15/how-jimmy-carter-and-i-started-the-mujahideen

Who said religions had to be peaceful? Are you a pacifist?

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

common, user. It's for a good cause. Don't you want everyone to come together against evil?

Just ignore the guy behind the curtain. No really, he's actually a good person -- it's just weird to see him

well I guess. As long as everyone is having fun

> thinking antifa is communist
lol
anarchist is a big tent, it's true, but anarchists like antifa groups don't put up with commie's auth tendencies very well.

>all the fucking kike media henchmen flooding her twitter with some platitudes and begging for rights to use her video for free to make profit of it

everytime I see this I just get disgusted

oh and
> promotes islamic terrorism
What the shit? I must've accidentally ignored that because it's so nutty. You're an idiot.
> waaa all my enemies are allied
Islam is just as auth as commies and Nazis. Fuck 'em.

>EINHORN IS A MAN
That's impossible.

false flag

Nigs and beaners use malls for gang shootouts. Remember the blm rapper lil donk who got blasted by the off duty cop in the shoe store?

Who the fuck shoots up a Mall at 11 o clock at night? Are people even at malls that late?

>denying antifa is communist
>implying antifa has not been the useful idiot circus of blatantly authorian kikes since the commies put the umbrella term antifa around them
>implying selfcontradiction and selfdelusion while working for rich kikes is not the essence of every communist

Fuck I used to walk my dog in this area

>Florida
>Days before an astrological event (solar eclipse)

Something had to happen

I used to walk my pet Cuban on a leash in this area. I miss him.

You just reminded me how much of a fuckimg snowflake syndrome infested city Miami is, it's actually uncool to identify as an American there. My university was even bold enough to proudly display a huge Cuban flag and nor once do I remember even seeing the Stars and Stripes. God I fucking hate South Florida

and autotype

>no sign of bodies or even a shooter yet

>Religion of peace strikes again
It's not a Muslim, in fact, there won't be any attacks from Muslims until Trump leaves office. There hasn't been a single attack by muslims since he became president, not even an attempt.

White nationalists back at it again with the white va...pride..

It's a flo rida mall

I wouldn't hold out hope for a muslim, more likely nogs

if its not 10+ dead then idc

>typical nigger violence.

Yup.

another brave warrior gone

Probably just some dindu got caught stealing dem Jordans and decided to bust some caps.

Don't get too confident

>no dead
boooring