BLM vs ANTIFA

BLM DISAVOWING ANTIFA RIGHT NOW. CLAIMING "THEYRE MAKING US LOOK BAD" WE MUST USE THIS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER NOW.

WE ARE THE JEWS NOW. DIVIDE AND CONQUER THE LEFT NOW, PUSH BLM VS ANTIFA. REV UP THE NIG TWITTER ACCOUNTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=rE4ZkVUWQo4

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump!

BLM the niggers who shot, what, 9 cops, are disavowing antifa, who have mostly just LARPed and thrown bottles full of piss.
The world really is broken. Holy shit.

Blm are separate but more like us, Antifa are like communist or a borg collective, I really hope blm declare war on Antifa we’ll help finish them off then we can all segregate again and go back to way things used to be.

BLM has some good parts/points to it but, it's handled badly, they need to get rid of the commie related demands like wanting an end to private property (and for the record there are definitely those who march for BLM that are very much disagree with the idea of getting rid of private property. Honestly, a lot of people who march for/with BLM aren't aware of most of the official list of demands from the (((people)) who head up the thing and just think it's about making it tougher for cops to shoot thugs and nothing more), and they need to be better at shutting down and publicly denouncing the bad eggs of their movement.

There is nothing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING redeeming about antifa and what they stand for. (some) black lives do matter but, not a single fucking communist's life matters.

I mean I'm on board with "don't shoot black people at traffic stops for no reason", I just think that BLM and Antifa are closer to Anonymous than organizations from the civil rights movement and are hard to deal with since they gain and lose members / direction and always have dumbasses causing problems

But maybe I'm just describing every movement ever idk

We wuz kangs

it is time

Are leftists just misunderstood geniuses?

This is meaningless. Name one lefty group or politician that's openly endorsing Antifa. Of course they're going to disavow while secretly cheering them on.

>people in this thread actually defending BLM
Those useless faggots are asking for dead cops because niggers that chimp out get shot. Fuck them and their whole movement. There's a difference between peacefully wanting a crackdown on police brutality and asking for special treatment by threatening everybody against you.

Bumping for giggles

can an art fag draw a pic of a cop on a horse with the horse shitting on an antifa

>WE ARE THE JEWS NOW
has there ever been a better summary of the "alt right?"

buuumP

> THE ALT-LEFT

It's not that we're defending them. Tonight BLM and ANTIFA came toe to toe. We need to get BLM to associate ANTIFA with Nazis and the KKK so they can help take out those commie sons of bitches. Divide and conquer, user.

I vote 3 year alliance with BLM.

We'll cool it with the Confederate stuff and give you Jordans if you turn your weaponized BBC's and screeching on Antifa and the Jews (your true enemies).

Well... the organized violence is a bit worse than chimpouts imo

Maybe they don't yet but antifa groups are endorsed by politicians in most western European countries so it will happen in America if they aren't completely discredited first.

>monarchy worship
#triggered
NO GODS
NO MASTERS
#antifa #ancom #griffindor

bumping let's make both factions look weak while we grow in numbers and strength in the shadows.

oh shit blacks fucking with a white guy now

BLM and Antifa are going to kill each other. Good shit!

no, just narcissists who lack self reflection.

Dear white Jesus, please allow these degenerates to destroy each other.

Basically this.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

It's got to be memed into reality and pushed into BLM brains that AntiFa are basically white people that want to form a different kind of white supremacy; a collective... but still led by and driven by whites and white philosophies. Make the Alt-Right and AntiFa the same in the minds of BLM.

IM WITH COWBOY HAT

Turn BLM into HOTEP NIGGAS

>BLM DISAVOWING ANTIFA RIGHT NOW. CLAIMING "THEYRE MAKING US LOOK BAD" WE MUST USE THIS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER NOW.

This is only because the media is slowly realizing they have no choice but to call out Antifa and disavow. On the ground, BLM is just as bad and violent as the commies.

First off you dumb fucks...I am not a Jew & black hater but I agree with you fuck-holes on many other things. Don't you see this was the fucking Idea to legitimize the BLM movement the whole time...ANTI FAGS are a distraction and always will be expendable. They now act like BLM is stepping away and legitimizing itself in the process...Like others said 9 cops...bullshit more like 16 if you count cases like C. Dorner and others...6 cops shot last night 2 are dead in Florida...
FUCK you if you think the Kristallnacht hasn't been going on for 3 years now...(mobs running through malls beating the shit out of people/whites targeted for violent crimes/all whites and sympathizers labeled NAZIS/while you and I laugh "Nazi" off...many lesser people see that shit on the news and buy into it. It makes it dangerous to wear a red hat or carry an American flag. Dont forget the "night of long knives" when Hitler killed many top officials he deemed dangerous to his power...well metaphorically speaking the Left elites can sacrifice ANTIFA publicly so to speak and look like they are settling in the middle. Do you really think the Jews really knew what the Nazis were doing at first?
Do not think for a second that ANTIFA are not expendable...those fucks are willing to go to court because the system is full of sympathizers now...The Commies are using our systems to work around the laws...giving fines for very violent offenses claiming some sort of mutual combat...I know how this shit works you fuckers. Witnessed it firsthand and studied it for decades. Do not fall for the ANTIFA and BLM bait...they are inherently unstable groups and they will fuck themselves over before 2018 elections and again before 2020...
also note...they cant really afford to disband AntiFa because these people would just fall back to more legit groups but that's strategically not what they want yet. Antifa is too useful right now but that could literally change at anytime.
Fuck you Im charging for more