This is the "Free Speech Rally"people are protesting

>This is the "Free Speech Rally"people are protesting

What the actual FUCK is going on with this timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NeekR9Vt8MQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=YOnFYslGlRM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0O1dCK5odM
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
aljazeera.com/archive/2004/11/200849163336457223.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0hmIBVe5zGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess Antifa and leftist extremists think Black Lives don't matter.

>People protesting a black man saying black lives matter and doesn't want GMO foods, better education and better health care

Makes absolutely no sense. Then again, these are brainwashed leftists bent on destroying the country.

Antifa won't stop unless they can control what level of freedom freedoms actually permit. You can be 99.99% similar to Antifa, but if you say Free Speech has no exceptions, you are a target.

Also, he's a Poo

Their whole movement is lead by deception.

The streams have convinced me that these protesters are nothing to fear.

That and these whatever number of thousands of protestors are clearly afraid of 20 people who are campaigning for things that anyone would want.

Really makes you wonder.

I am so fucking confused. How do the protest not know what they are protesting, and how can the media and presses not tell people that they are protesting a mild republican running for senate. Everybody thinks that they are protesting Nazi's. This whole situation boggles my mind.

Moderate means nothing. In the era of Trump, all those identifying as right are Nazis.

It speaks to their mindsets, user. These are the people calling Terrorists moderate Islam. They're projecting

>violent leftists riot for months
>media doesn't care
>a single example of violence from one right wing protest that wouldn't have happened if alt-left thugs weren't there illegally
>now according to the media we are on the cusp of the us being taken over by evil nazis and antifa are brave patriots that have every right to go around bashing in the heads of anyone to the right of karl marx

I'm more convinced than ever that we live in Kali Yuga. The power of evil is very strong right now and the people are possessed by the demonic power of money. Jews are only a victim of it as well; their power being nothing more than a mirage.

Indian in the Alamo, barbarians at the gate

We're talking about low IQ, low information useful idiots. Truth is irrelevant, only the narrative matters.

So we could pop a gazebo tent in the middle of bfe with a free speech sign and get the alt left to swarm if their jew overlords gave the order.

Honestly, it was a genius move. It erased Charlotteville and brought the culture back in the right's favor. Masterfully done. Antifa exposed today as violent left wing terrorists that throw urine at the police.

>Kali Yuga
Elaborate.

>tfw if the founding fathers were around today and went to these rallies they would get punched for being neo nazis

At least our team chose a nice shady spot.

....trying to stay positive here...

Rollan.

Lol - Trump did this. I don't know how he pulled it off but he made this happen.

It's hilarious.

shameless

Can someone help wrap my head around this? Are these people the ultimate troll? I think this could be a hugely viable tactic in the future
>plan small white supremacist gathering
>antifa/blm hears, and rallies counterprotestors
>show up with placards for neutral causes and blm signs for keks
>counterprotestors beat each other up and destroy property
Seriously, fuck waving around nazi flags, this is what the alt right needs to be doing. Let the left destroy themselves

It's neo-Bolshevism. Either you're ready to follow Lenin to the death or you're a counterrevolutionary who deserves death. The only thing saving it right now is that Trump won, which means they can't skip right to commissars and red terror.

Exactly. Today was example number 1. Was talking with my father before. All he saw on TV were violent left wing protestors. Checkmate

Except use Israeli flag and hold up holocaust signs.

Pretty much.

Guy with bullhorn is Shiva "Only A Real Indian Can Defeat A Fake Indian"Ayyadurai. This guy is underrated! Running against Pochohontas for Senate.
youtu.be/NeekR9Vt8MQ

PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING WHAT HAPPENED A FEW DAYS AGO YOU DUMB RETARDS. ALSO THE ALT RIGHT ARE TOO AFRAID TO SHOW UP NOW LMAO

rollan

Welcome to Weimarica.

CNN of all people is changing history

>plan small white supremacist gathering

What? This was a planned freedom of speech rally.

>Literally invented email

That was unexpected.

This

Yeah, Okay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

2/3RDS OF HUMAN BEINGS WILL WILLFULLY FOLLOW ORDERS BY A PERCEIVED AUTHORITY FIGURE

rawl for lolz

Why do they show up to intimidate an Indian senate candidate?

This country is SO fucked. Notice this 'liberal' says, 'they will die' and tries to cover for saying that. Three people in Trump hats and they lose thier fucking minds. I should of voted for Hillary so Russia nuked us.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOnFYslGlRM

give me a sexy one

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0O1dCK5odM

>TOO AFRAID
fuck me, antifa is winning

Not afraid to shoot from a 1000 yards if you assholes start with your civil unrest bullshit.

Except that the media will sweep it under the rug, like they do all of the left's crimes, and the proles will never know any better. Throwing piss at a cop is hardly a Reichstag fire.

This. We need to do this

>WE'RE LIBERALS WE DONT BELIEVE IN VIOLENCE

The sALT-left everyone.

They can thier very own Tiananmen Square.
They earned it

Idk man but ive been doing the wheezing laugh until you cough thing all day.. My fucking sides

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

roll

Don't even try. You vastly overestimate the average American's desire to learn about politics. They are not into politics because they are interested in politics, they are into politics because of the image that comes with it and the social aspect of doing something political. They are like children; they have a semblance of understanding that politics is important, but they don't know why it is important. So they go to whatever protest is being advertised that fits the perceived image that they want to represent.

I'm currently in a group chat with friends who are planning to go to the protest in San Francisco on August 26th against "Patriot Prayer". They have no idea what they are protesting, they just heard about it on in a local newspaper or on Facebook. They haven't heard of Patriot Prayer before, they don't know that its leader is half-Japanese or that they are rallying against Marxism. The only thing they care about is that they can feel good about themselves for taking baby's first political step and they can post on social media so others can applaud them.

"Free Speech" is codeword for genocide all niggers and retake Europa

I don't care anymore. Signed it for what it's worth.
I just collect bullets...and wait for this to kick off.

its a failed and dying movement

white supremacy is a worthless and dead ideology and the sooner you realize this, the better your life will be

I knew people from boston were fucking tretarded this just reaffirms it topkek

This.

I don't know how you'd pull it off though

This is similar to the strategy Osama Bin Laden used against America:

>So he took dictatorship and suppression of freedoms to his son and they named it the Patriot Act, under the pretence of fighting terrorism. In addition, Bush sanctioned the installing of sons as state governors, and didn't forget to import expertise in election fraud from the region's presidents to Florida to be made use of in moments of difficulty.

>All that we have mentioned has made it easy for us to provoke and bait this administration. All that we have to do is to send two mujahidin to the furthest point east to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al-Qaida, in order to make the generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic, and political losses without their achieving for it anything of note other than some benefits for their private companies.

>This is in addition to our having experience in using guerrilla warfare and the war of attrition to fight tyrannical superpowers, as we, alongside the mujahidin, bled Russia for 10 years, until it went bankrupt and was forced to withdraw in defeat.

>aljazeera.com/archive/2004/11/200849163336457223.html

>BBC keeps calling it a 'so-called free speech rally'.
>BBC says they are white supremacists.

I'm not you fucking asshole.
I just voted for Trump, and you would murder me too for god damn hat. FUCK YOU

Its ok man. This is their dying breaths.

paid.

Wait I'm confused, what the hell are they protesting?

You cant make this shit up

this hat

Media baited everyone into thinking it was a Nazi rally

Libtards are so stupid of course they took the bait

I'm not even white, and I'm a neo Nazi for voting for Trump.

LOL

Are you retarded? Read what you've responded to.

Yup, we need to do lots of these, but never call it a white supremacist rally

It needs to be a Free Speech Rally or America Rally or something similar

Libtards are so easy to bait, they will chimp out at anything and make themselves look horrible

>Thousands of people came out to destroy their own rights because of a fictional enemy perpetuated by the media.
There is no alt-left, it's just the regular left. Something big has to happen soon to correct this insanity, or it almost feels like pic related.

Well someone at the fucking BBC did make it up. At some point the BBC has to be made to look as ridiculous as CNN cos they're just as bad. Worse really because almost everyone here trusts them.

Nothing. This smart ass poo in the loo knew that the lefty hordes would be emboldened by the charlottesville incident and the recent attacks on confederate statues. So he baited them into attacking a small gathering by using similar rhetoric to the previous rallies, and called it the "Free speech rally"

So now the massive violent horde attacked a defenseless gathering of all several races and genders from expressing their love of free speech.

This guy just showed he can play some 4D chess as well.

Also, Poo for 2024. Lets all Poo/Pence

is antifa /ourguys/

nazis BTFO

>hate speech =/= free speech

>Poo/Pence

I like the sound of this

I've sent a copy of this thread to all the major news media.

This takes planning and real life action. I have a better idea that requires neither. Let's just do another #draftourdaughters. Make fake flyers for alt-right rallies in every major city on every weekend, then constantly shill them everywhere. Either antifa will actually go to those places and make fools of themselves, or they'll stop bothering people at rallies due to the boy-who-cried-wolf effect. This can be accomplished entirely by autism and photoshop, no ass needs to leave its chair.

>Poo/Pence
kek

I'll tell you what.

The corrupt mainstream media and establishment.

They keep backing violent groups like Antifa and BLM:
youtube.com/watch?v=0hmIBVe5zGI

IF THAT PIC ISN'T THE PERFECT ANALOGY FOR THE FACT WE AS A SOCIETY ARE SURROUNDED BY ABSOLUTE RETARDS ON ALL SIDES, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. EVERY OTHER PERSON YOU MEET IN REAL LIFE, TO THE N'TH DEGREE, ARE FUCKING BRAINDEAD INGRATE CATTLE. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE FUCKING HELL. WAKE ME UP.

roll

>Kali Yuga

Check out Savitri Devi and her esoteric Hitlerism if you really want to dive down that rabbit hole.

nah i'm trying that shit again.

Roll

hes a bad goy anti-establishment candidate for senator who is threatening elizabeth warrens seat, so soros sent his goons there

Trumps election really hurt them. Now they aren't even pretending to be even-minded. Antifa could burn down an entire town and CNN would have every single headline be about the Alt-Right.

Kek warned us of deaths for a reason. He told us what we needed to hear.

rolling...

>For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.
You forgot anti-Semitic. I know it's sort of implied there but it's quite important to them so worth mentioning in its own right.

Please god let this backfire on them. If it doesn't, Americans reveal themselves as deeply retarded, if it does then some freedom is save.

antifa commie faggots officially disavowed, punked and BTFO by BLM. We achieved victory today, men. Keep the momentum going. Commie trash officially taken out. Victory.

Redpilled my entire office today by playing the stream of Dr. Shiva and the aftermath. The sound of shattered cognitive dissonance was glorious. So many comments about how "zomg no one in the media saying this at all?!?!"

The right needs to just fake assembly after assembly and show America who these animals are.

MAGA. This pacifism does work. We don't need to do anything, just thinking 10 steps ahead as always.

lol

I hope I get one with huge cowtits

Trump has a weird coalition of white supremacists and info wars subscribers. Just bad timing for those guys I guess.

ROLLIN

PRAISE SHIVA

Wew