Why are trans people considered mentally ill?

Why are trans people considered mentally ill?

Because they're mentally ill.

/thread

/goes without saying

Good thread, short and tidy

because they are trying to go against their biology make up and at stages even going so far as physical self harm like cutting off your wang

Now I'm not saying this is correct, but this is the reasoning behind the argument:

There is something wrong with you on a fundamental level when you want to mutilate your genitals and undergo hormone therapy. There is obviously at least some kind of mental and emotional instability there, to make you want to take such radical actions regarding your body and physical health. You can say "oh but I FEEL like a woman trapped in a man's body". Well maybe that in and of itself is a manifestation of a deeply rooted issue, a mental illness. Maybe something is wrong with you psychologically if you're having these thoughts and then mutilating your genitals because of them.

Now whether this argument is correct, I can't really say, but I can say that the few trans people I have met have all commited suicide.

you'd think something was wrong with me if I wholly insisted that your Black Lab was a "sweet wittle kitty", right?

>pic
ancap truly is utopia

Because I used to date a girl with a lesbian friend. The lesbian cried when I wouldnt sleep with her.

They are confused, depressed.

And if they are actually homosexual, they act like retarded animal babies

Oh trans.

Nvm

A large segment of trannies seem to be closet homosexuals too. Becoming a woman/man is way to make it more acceptable for themselves.

>think you're something you're not
>actually Psychosis
>pairs nicely with Body Dysmorphic Disorder
its the culmination of someone bound to off themselves.

same reason why a schizo is, they believe in things that are objectively not true

Hey, degenerate faggot here

I'm pretty used to the whole 'durr they no like penis they is dum-dum DURR dum faggot' argument most of the users here make.

You could use logical fallacies to make anything like mental illness. Here look:
Working 60 hours a week for a family that hates you? What are you, mentally ill?
Supporting a do nothing housewife while you give her every chance to cheat on you? Mentally ill.
Spend several hours a day posting unfunny trump memes on an increasingly unironic hate board? Mentally ill.

I made a rational decision to cease the ape-like mindset that once was my own. Feels good to b free famm. Now women can't trick me into paying their rent or other cuck shit.

Though I must say, thank you for the SRS redpill Sup Forums.

>implying a parent wouldn't return their dumb/ugly/gay kid if it was morally acceptable

Trump is even more fucked up so I don't even care

They have poor societal outcomes because they believe they are something they are not.

Because of the magic of science, they can have the genitals mutilated into a disgusting homage of what they think they are.

No one thinks dragonkin are mentally well, I will never understand why trans people are accepted by the LGB community.

Because a man is a man and a woman is a woman, and if you don't accept that but don't qualify as mentally retarded, the only explanation is mental illness.

hey famm, give science some time. Dragin surgery will be a thing some day

ook ook ook

Has there ever been a brutal, mean-spirited comedy made about trannies?

It's been many years since I saw Desperate Living, but I recall that had some rather horrific black comedy that turned transitioning genitals.

Most people in your examples would be white adult men, who have extremely high suicide rates.

What is your point faggot?

>889▶
>
>What is your point faggot?
idunno, I guess that everyone is a mentally ill faggot in one way or the other, faggot

That's what delusion means.

Yes I agree but the white men are depressed because the society they are working so hard to help is rejecting them.

Trannies are just rejecting reality to try to fit into it.

>why
>Gender is a social construct therefore I will lop off my dick to conform to social constructs.

Its fucking non sensical.

Indeed a degenerate faggot.

You can say everybody's a little crazy, but the truth of the matter is, so that many is actually "cut-my-balls-out" crazy. That's what? .4 percent of US population? .006 world wide? That's an acceptable rate for a serious mental illness.

This is insanity at its core, and must be treated, not with hormones, anti-psychotic kinda shit.

Yes, by every professional in the mental health industry. It's called 'Gender Identity Disorder' which then leads on to "Body Dysmorphia" once they're the other gender and become obsessed with their lop-sided tits and pelvis falling out and slapping between their knees like a bowl of spaghetti.

When are we gonna see people chopping off their own arms and legs? Or say they identify as a dog and have hairs implemented? I mean I'm sure some retard is gonna want that some day.

Every bit of what you said has already happened. Trans-disabled is a thing, with retards busting up their legs or blinding themselves. And then you have circus freaks from the body modification crew trying to turn into snakes and lizards.

I really don't see this shit going away if not only getting worse. Have you seen how much money there is to be made "treating" transexuals. Why find a cure for their brain when you can charge them $20k to split their dick inside out and shove it back in.

That is unnecessarily mean