Why are you guys such cowards

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

You guys always talk about guns and 'can't wait to kill niggers' but when it comes to real life why are you all a bunch of pussies?

Let's be real, none of you guys would have the balls to go up to a black guy irl and say the shit you say here without having a gun in your hand lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rE4ZkVUWQo4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek you're a fag and a cuck

It's pretty fucking funny.

Looks fake desu

I fucked a nog at work and made her abort the baby

Then I reported her for cheating on her timecard (ataaps) and she got fired

I knew from the bringing I was going to fuck her over, it felt like fucking an animal, I hate myself for it

When I was 19 I poured a beer on a black guys head at a house party, called him boy, and kicked him out. Just today I bought two MG-34 machine guns. Not to say the there is a correlation....

Then again, I am Iranian, not white. I notice a lot of white people are pussies. But me, when I see a nigger, I treat him like one.

That guy was kind of an idiot

And I want to iterate, they aren't people like we are, laziness is cultural for them, they are the worst workers and genuinely have IQs lower than whites

That dead fucking stare, they don't fully comprehend what's happening around them, not at the speed of whites, latinos or asians anyway

This never happened nigger dood

Are leftists the most humorless people in the world? They seem to take this place more seriously than anyone else.

>We are the Alt-Left and we beat up old people

Don't think you're ever superior to black people to try appease whitey, after all, to them you're just a sand nigger who blows their shit up.

K bro. It's cute that you underestimate us, it will make victory so much sweeter. Nothings better then to whoop the ass of someone who taunts.

Remember this is the future we chose not you.

A fascist is a fucking fascist, regardless of age.

Every other video I see of these faggots getting attack they are on their own.
They were told numerous times not to be on their own.
Common sense should dictate they shouldn't be on their own.
Fucking retards.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Try me nigger.

This is true, I'd side with the kitchen staff and entertainment before I'd side with some Iranian turd.

Why are leftists fucking stalkers the second they see white flesh?

It definitely did happen. I was pretty drunk this and didn't remember. Someone reminded me of it just recently and I had a good laugh.

I don't think I am superior to black people to appease white people. I think I am superior because while us Persians were conquering the world and writing poetry and studying science, you nogs were doing....whatever it is you guys do. I mean wtf is wrong with you folks. No written language, no irrigation, no motive use of the wheel, no single enduring black city in thousands of years. Lame.

I can deal with white people. I can deal with Asians. I can deal with Indians. But black people literally ruin any community they are a part of. Ain't nobody got time for that!!

looks like the old man started anyway

and the libtard didn't even make him bleed

shit is a wash

They are cowards and retards. Help me block them from voting.

Meanwhile you guys brought the worst possible thing to humanity: Islam

Fuck off and go blow some buildings up for Allah.

Antifa just got BTFO and disavowed publicly by BLM, punk'd and ran out of the rally in Dallas. They're done. RIP.

Where is this?

Yeah Iran was actually invaded by the Islamic empire and our people were forcibly converted. I'm glad you know your history. Definitely doing your part to break the stereotype of your people.

You can see the old man grabbing him while the thug is swinging at the other man's head from behind.

Indeed, now why don't you fulfil the stereotype of YOUR people and emigrate to a European country and demonstrate multiculturalism on a young white European girl.

Inner city education much?

Bullshit I been in more fights with butter heads than any other group of ppl. Niggers are nothing more than a loud mouth piece that will lose 80% of the time in a street fight because when it goes to the ground all that boxing shit goes out the window. I won most of those brawls with dropping elbows and one with a RN choke hold. There is nothing intimadating about them at all. One thing I can tell you is they don't ever fight alone. So be prepared for another spoon jumping in. What a joke OP get the fuck off my board you little bitch.

>punk'd and ran out of the rally in Dallas
>Where is this?
Clearly Dallas, you dumbfuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=rE4ZkVUWQo4

Guy's giving the rundown now. Antifa was ran out of every part of the rally even after regrouping. BLM punk'd the fuck out of them and told them to GTFO with their commie bullshit.

i wouldn't go up to a black guy irl to begin with

why would i associate with animals

Lmfao. Black and female voter participation drops to single digits. Republicans become the left wing party. Nationalists or whatever the fuck become the right. Thanks anti racists.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Sign this
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Built any pyramids lately?