Historic Abraham Lincoln Statue Burned By Disgusting Communists in Chicago

Civil War is here /pol

youtu.be/HjMgdRAfPlQ

how do you know they were communists?

Rahm Emanuel has been pushing for this. He is a respected pastor in the black community in Chicago

Has any user identified this Antifa yet?

What does the KKK think of the great emancipator?

against this exact statue?

I don't like the guy as well, user. I think it was a mistake to free the Niggers out of slavery but think about it, if Lincon's statue is also a target, every white person shall be cautious regardless if you like or hate blacks

YES

The left loves Lenin and has said they are going to defend its statue in Seattle

WTF?
I was hoping for a good fight. A civil war.
They're not even gonna get to crisis levels with these dumb moves.
You can't have a revolution and attack all your allies at the same time, ANTIFA.
BAKA

The issue is that Antifa, who is 90%, thinks BLM is their pals. Blacks want all whites to die regardless of their political ideology

>allies
Lincoln was a union loving, patriot who didn't even consider what was basically a revolution a thing and never treated them as a separate country because of how adamant he was for keeping the country together.

Personally I think he was a decent guy and nobody but was a bad guy in the civil war, it was people who wanted states rights vs people who wanted to keep their country together and abolish slaver, not exactly because it was immoral but also because it looked REALLY bad to still have slavery around and the US was trying to grow it's image so it could keep up with European powers and not get left behind.

Sometimes I think the confederacy were selfish elitist snobs, and the union was a forceful imperialist who acted very hypocritical to achieve reunification, but they both had their points, slavery was wrong, and the US should stay together, but the states shouldn't be crushed by the federal government always, and the government is too big now a days.

THIS

As a descendant of the Lincoln family, this just infuriates me

blacked.

>REEEEEEE 007
almost as good as pt0jew or that fag ID

Blacks are so woke now that they finally figured out how racist Lincoln was.

why is there a statue of a communist monster in America

Lol he deserves it.

And every cuck in the party of Lincoln too.

The left thinks it is a symbol of equality

So racist he decided to free them all?

honestly, the statue is on the south side of Chicago. it was probably some stupid teen dindu who saw a sataue of an old white guy and figured he was racist so he lit it on fire.

lol the absolute state of niggers in America

Yeah, they might be able to relate to this statue though.

Yeah, he didn't realized you can't just let domesticated animals free like that

lincoln was actually against black people being free
>read a book
he was not the savior people make him out to be

>lincoln was actually against black people being free
I have known that since long ago.
>he was not the savior people make him out to be
Do you think Nignog suddenly read history book and realized this? We are at the point where blacks want all white men to die

Emancipation proclamation is very specific, it only freed slaves "in states under rebellion".
At the end of the war, 6 states still had slavery.

>
There are numerous Lincoln quotes indicating he was more racist than most modern white nationalists are(I don't feel like looking them up). Also, he wanted to send them back to Africa.

>Civil War
Don't call it a Civil War.

It's the start of a communist revolution.

>he wanted to send them back to Africa
I wish he fucking did that.

>It's the start of a communist revolution.
It is a revolution if they win. Are you giving up on us, user? Assuming you are one of us

Calm down. This stupid shit happened in the 70s and the commie fucks were sent to prison. Barring a total capitulation to the commies by the government there will be no need for war. They'll do what they always do. Grow more extreme and mentally ill, alienating every normal person in the world.

If for some reason they do succeed, I'm leaving the US. Literally nothing here worth fighting over besides some farmland.

Capitalists are monsters

Read a book

Read a history book bro

>I'm leaving the US
Where are you heading to, user? Ausy? They are getting the cancer as well.

>Read a book
I do read book, user. Maybe I don't get it because I don't have money to read a book in a starbucks, unlike yourself.

>communist