MASSIVE PEDOPHILE RING DISCOVERED

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! You guys wanna see some where fucking shit????????

>inb4 CIA deletes this thread

ok ready???? Heres the fucking summary:

>In New Zealand, there is a town called "Christchurch"
>There are dozens of pizza joints called "HELL PIZZA" within like a mile of each other.... Why???????? (see pic)
>On the HELL PIZZA website, its very dark and they have a link called "SATAN"
>The link "SATAN" leads to a website called "Satans Little Helpers"... a site to recruit under 18 children who've been through "hardship"

IT GETS FUCKING WEIRDER........ Remember how John Kerry spent him time in Antarctica during the election????

>On November 9, day after election, John Kerry flew to Christchurch, Newzealand (after trip in Antarctica)
>Massive 7.8 Earthquake hits Christchurch as soon as Kerry arrives TRIGGERING TSUNAMIS (COMPLETELY UNREPORTED, TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT)

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS GOING ON!?!?!?!

SOURCES IN NEXT POST!

Other urls found in this thread:

hellpizza.com/
satanslittlehelper.co.nz/
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/86296996/us-secretary-of-state-john-kerry-visits-christchurch
theguardian.com/world/live/2016/nov/16/new-zealand-earthquake-help-stranded-kaikoura-live
archive.is/IpyXc
archive.is/tCh3F
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
mediawhores.co.nz/2016/10/04/hillary-clinton-emails-show-advanced-warning-of-christchurch-earthquake/
wakeupnz.net/13-7m-nz-taxpayer-funds-donated-shady-clinton-charity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_scandal_at_Marylands_School,_Christchurch
thefullwiki.org/Lyttelton_rail_tunnel
stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/national/3483519/Kiwis-lured-by-74-000-Afghanistan-jobs
amazon.com/Newon-Lighted-PIZZA-Black-Yellow/dp/B01EWO17FQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1503202631&sr=8-4&keywords=pizza sign
youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979WELLIN00387_e.html
satanslittlehelper.co.nz
youtube.com/watch?v=IQPy6dz3w5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SOURCES/LINKS:

Hell Pizza on Google Maps:
>just go on google map and search "Hell Pizza Christchurch" and zoom the fuck in

Hell Pizza website:
>hellpizza.com/

Satan's Little Helpers website:
>satanslittlehelper.co.nz/

Kerry flies to Christchurch:
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/86296996/us-secretary-of-state-john-kerry-visits-christchurch

New Zealand earthquake: Tsunami hits after magnitude-7.8 quake strikes near Christchurch
theguardian.com/world/live/2016/nov/16/new-zealand-earthquake-help-stranded-kaikoura-live

KIDS ON THE SATAN LITTLE HELPER WEBSITE

THESE KIDS LOOK ABUSED

There is literally nothing wrong with pedosexuality.

>PRESS RELEASE; Christchurch, New Zealand. Hell Pizza Slammed For Using Comdom To Promote "Lust Pizza." -
archive.is/IpyXc

>PRESS RELEASE; Christchurch, New Zealand. Hell pizza chain is removing its billboards of Hitler saluting with a pizza slice after complaints from the Jewish community. -
archive.is/tCh3F

Bippity Boppity Bump

Keep this bumped people

intrigued bump

This thread again.

Hell pizza is a chain that operates throughout NZ. They are owned by an edgelord who uses figures like the pope, Jesus and Hitler in his advertising for the lulz. He has pissed off so many people this company is boycotted by half the country.

Everyone knew Kerry was in Christchurch, its the jump off point for Antarctica. Most anybody who goes to an Antarctic base goes through this city.

And also, NZ doesn't do basements. Its not a thing here.

> dozens within a mile of each other?
No. None of these locations are even anywhere near a mile from another. That map covers a huge area. Christchurch is a very spread out city.

>i'm too scared to click this shit nigga, can somebody give me a quick rundown

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

R I P
O P

Christchurch is a city not some little podunk town. Those restaurants are way more spread out than a mile

Stop being a retard

No proof of anything. This is /x/ tier

this.

Bump

Picture of the link titled Satan?

Who the fuck would eat at place named Hell?

>all of the people whose politics I don't like is a pedo: the thread

I'm so tired of these.

Although I didn't realise one had opened on Hereford St. Its been a while since I've been downtown. Any chch anons been to the CBD lately? Anyone been to the new (rebuilt) Spagalimis?

>autistic
>medically complex
PTSD/Trauma-induced brain damage.

>born with no arms
Amputated for specific needs.

You should get some sleep then

PizzaGoyim

Edgy cunts and hipsters who happily pay $14 for a pizza because it upsets Christfags.

They do some good cheese pizza

what is this and where can I watch it?

Why do so many anti pizza gate people always show up so quick and fast? Why do you care if people fantasize about some "conspiracy theory" what harm does it to you. And why are you so triggered by pizzagate?

what movie?

my turn you faggots

dude I live in this city and eat at hells pizza all the time

I get the little snack sized vegetarian feta with olives

there's also cool pinball machines and stuff

GUYS.....

Clinton emails showed advanced knowledge of a previous earthquake in Christchurch
>mediawhores.co.nz/2016/10/04/hillary-clinton-emails-show-advanced-warning-of-christchurch-earthquake/

$13.7 Million Tax payer money from NZ to Clintons
>wakeupnz.net/13-7m-nz-taxpayer-funds-donated-shady-clinton-charity/

More shit:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_scandal_at_Marylands_School,_Christchurch

thefullwiki.org/Lyttelton_rail_tunnel
>Lyttelton railway tunnel links the city of Christchurch with the port of Lyttelton in the Canterbury region of New Zealand’s South Island. It is the country’s oldest operational rail tunnel, and is on one of the first railway lines in the district. On completion in 1867 it became the first tunnel in the world to be taken through the side of an extinct volcano, and at 2.7 km, the longest in the country.[1] Its opening made the Ferrymead Railway, New Zealand's first public railway line, obsolete.

stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/national/3483519/Kiwis-lured-by-74-000-Afghanistan-jobs

Tell us more sheepfucker. Nothing out of the ordinary on the surface?

Anyway you could go and take pictures of the place? They usually have symbolism in these types of places

Jin-Roh...

wtf how deep does this go???

the ride never ends...

>$0.50 has been deposited into your account.

Who the fuck is Jacobs J Sullivan

it's just an edgy pizza shop my man, it's popular with students and hipsters

sometimes they have cool boxes for the pizza or chips, shaped like little coffins

You know I was skeptical over this pizzagate stuff but this shit? OP you make it sound as if pedos have a thing for pizza restaurants being used as child rape grounds - They more use Tor and anonymous darknet services to contact other pedos to arrange molesty business, not this hollywood movie shit.

Learn some Aristotle and Socrates, you wouldn't spout so much shit then.

thanks!

This. Pizzashop pedofronts are just another Jewish psyop to keep goyim chasing after ghosts.

my auntie, and my old teacher died in this, and my house was destroyed lol

Spotted the shills

why are all of the date formats different

Have you ever met the owner of the establishment? If you have how well off does he look?

>sometimes they have cool boxes for the pizza or chips, shaped like little coffins

So basically, the Clintons are responsible for the death of your auntie and old teacher

mediawhores.co.nz/2016/10/04/hillary-clinton-emails-show-advanced-warning-of-christchurch-earthquake/

another shill exercise in confirmation bias?
what are you distracting from?
That Imran was indicted on 4 counts?
That the whole house of cards is about to fall?

This is shill slide.
make sure the world sees what was being protested today.

BUMP

that's literally the first thing that pops up on Amazon
amazon.com/Newon-Lighted-PIZZA-Black-Yellow/dp/B01EWO17FQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1503202631&sr=8-4&keywords=pizza sign

Mmm hmm, that sweet schizophrenia. I love it!

youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA
ill just leave this here...

Shut it down

This is from a movie called Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

Nothing to see here. Move along...

>DHS human trafficking awareness ad
>show pizza shop when telling people to keep their eyes open

kys if you still don't get it

holy shit - Christchurch is all over the wikileaks

"christchurch is HQ of operation deepfreeze"
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979WELLIN00387_e.html

I was in Colombo St when it hit. Saw some shit man. No one I knew died, but saw a few bodies. Lost my house too! Good times. Met a chick last year with facial scars, she was caught under rubble next to her brothers body.

This hells pizza thread is interesting but all Kiwis know its bullshit. Still nice to see chch represented.

>all the Kiwis know its bullshit

all the Kiwis are just blind fucking goys

>Clinton emails showed advanced knowledge of a previous earthquake in Christchurch

ya wannnuuuuuuuuuh
run that by me one more time???

Jimmy Saville's favorite restaurant was the flying pizza. If you're going to operate a front for child sex it can't be a steak house because people will be like wtf are all these kids running around. Check out James Alefantis instagram and tell me that guys not in the child trafficking business.

The emails were referring to the quake before it even happened... the exact times of the emails were before the quake

Fucking pedo's. I'm not religious but the afterlife is real and you will pay for what you've done in this lifetime. Enjoy, you bunch of cunts

>Fucking pedo's. I'm not religious but the afterlife is real and you will pay for what you've done in this lifetime. Enjoy, you bunch of cunts
Go deepthroat some bangers and mash you soppy british retard.

Delusional faggot.

What the fuck

WTF ??????????????

KNOW A YOUNG KIWI WHO'S GOING THROUGH HELL – OR ONE WHO'S HELPING OTHERS OUT OF A HELLISH SITUATION?
As a young-at-heart and fun-loving Kiwi-owned business, HELL loves to see young New Zealanders doing well. So when we hear about kids having a tough time, we’ll try to make a difference wherever we can.

That’s why Satan’s Little Helper was sent on his quest to cut a break for good young souls struck down by the big guy in the sky.

satanslittlehelper.co.nz

It ain't good.

Its probably some weird marketing stunt they do stupid shit like this all the time.

>tfw you know you'll never see these twats get justice.

HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE YOU FUCKED?

CONFESS!

I just pulled it up on G Earth. They are close. All within 8 miles of each other. 5 of them are within

>they do stupid shit like this all the time.
Yes. They do.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQPy6dz3w5g

Next you'll tell me there is no way child carers in UK government wouldn't be corrupt enough to allow rich and powerful to abuse children in their care.

Have you ever been in a city before?

This.
> dad let's get pizza.
> fuck that shit. Its over 2 miles away, we are having kfc instead

I live there also,you get nothing till I get the secret handshake.

Logical explanations!?
Clearly you're being paid to spread false propaganda, OP's half baked conspiracy theories can't be wrong.

What are you talking about, all I'm saying here is this whole pizza restaurants essentially being fronts for child prostitution, is ridiculous. The only instance where I'm legitimately unsure is the pizzagate shit, that stuff even as a pedo has me worried. As I've said, pedos operate by and large over anonymous services, the darknet and email services trading CP or their sons and daughters over like rental movies for "fun".

>Next you'll tell me there is no way child carers in UK government wouldn't be corrupt enough to allow rich and powerful to abuse children in their care.
They're most likely pedos themselves. Just a more fucked up kind.

Because its Retarded.

>Mfw I opened it

I don't give a fuck nigger

How fucking paranoid are you?
>pizza franchise has multiple locations within a mile of eachother? WHAT THE FUCK? THIS DOESN'T MA3K ANY SENSE?!?!

>Has a child charity program to assist abused and vulnerable children
>WHAT? THEY'RE RECRUITING KIDS?!?! UNDER 18?!?! THEY'RE RECRUITING ABUSED CHILDREN?!?!?!

fuck off cunt

Why do you care if people chase something on their own?
Also, if basements aren't a thing, why are tunnels? You have a very big tunnel in Christchurch. You aren't putting anyone off. Why do shills not realize that people can see right through them? The only way a shill could ever blend in with us is if they spoke like us word for word. Then they'd just be regular supporters.

You're a predator and need help

Friendly reminder that "New Zealand" doesn't actually exist, we're just an uninhabited island in the Pacific that (((Peter Jackson))) and other millionaires use as a tax haven, and any "New Zealanders" you see posting on Sup Forums are just Asian fishing crews passing said island

TAKE MY BUMP OP!

the more you know

Hai

Fucking kill yourself faggit

friendly reminder that "New Zealand" is actually just a part of the Australian Antarctic Territory

>There's a Hell Pizza in Vancouver, BC, Canada

I guess we've found a missing link. Should I be concerned?