Start being a prepper

Reminder when shit hits the fan paper losses all value so deposit Gold bars and put them hidden behind wall or somewhere save, as gold will always have value. Also for yourself you should start lifting (or find manual labour job like storage) for gainz, start trainining a bit for a fight (MMA preferable), learn how to use Knife, survive outdoors and have a gun. (Try out Arma or PUBG or some zombie survival game).
Make your bunker somewhere isolated and here is list of things you should get
- Water Cleaner
- Gas mask
- Inflatable boat
- Fire extinguisher
- HONEY (This one is important you will need food, and Honey never rots it can last forever)
- Spray or marker
- Calendar
- Local map or map in General
- Hammer, Nails and working stuff
- First aid
- lighter or matches
- A shovel
If anyone wants to add something add

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
survivalblog.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also you need to drive off road vehicles. Because they are most useful. Like the name they are good in off roads and can carry much shit and you survive better if you get hit.

OP He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.

Most people on this board are going to be best served getting a Glock with some extended mags or a cheap AR15 and just robbing people. Make sure your point man has some armor. Clear the fatal funnels. Violence of action is key.

I hate it when I hear people talk like this, and I hear it all the time. What am I supposed to think about people who plan to rob those who prepared, basically leaving them to die?

Being a prepper doesn't work retards.

If you want to survive tough times you have to make connections, be part of a community. Otherwise regardless of how impenetrable your fortress is, all people have to do to get in is wait for you to sleep and take all the shit you hoarded for them.

You might be able to stay under the radar tho, or just bug out.

dude when shit hits the fan people will kill you over FOOD, not fucking gold bars

You aren't the only one with that idea.

At the moment, there is undoubtedly batshit insane people in your nearest rural area as it is. Murders happen in national parks all the time, for example.

Social connections -- proper ones, are your best asset. As is knowledge. You can easily convince retarded gangs you can be a skillful asset if you could plausibly be a doctor or whatever.

Bad social connections will get you killed faster than ANYTHING. You have to be quite picky really. The military(the ones who have seen combat in almost any sense) are a good example of this.

Those who you are able to rob will have nothing worth robbing, and those who have something worth robbing will kill you 1/4 mile out.

Who cares what you think part of preparing is being prepared to deal with robbers because if that wasn't people's plan in the first place it sure as shit is after whatever happens happens.

I'm imagining the horrifying shits you would have after having nothing to eat but honey for two days. I think I'd prefer to die in whatever shit kills off most of the normal fucks than slowly die of eating nothing but honey.

I'm talking about people here and now who say that their plan is to get a gun and rob ppl if SHTF. Honestly, makes me wish that these people's time on planet earth would run out sooner rather than later. These are ppl I know in real life.

Gold bars are useful because in case of not so big crisis your 100 000 Dollars (Or whatever currency for your country) in bank account will be worthless, so you can use gold bars to exchange them for a worthy currency at the time. Since gold has been worth thro all of history. Also nothing is stopping you from having as much Gold and food as possible saved up

If ur low on cash, find a prepper and offer services.

i have 6 extra rifles past what will be in my families hands that i am letting friends that dont have much use to help with security. we will do shifts for as long as it takes. i just went to cabelas' in the bargain cave and bought two Kelty hiking packs for less than half off for people that want to help out. I also am in contact with neighbors, and we have all gotten on the same page as far as how we would like for things to go in our area and how we can maximize the defense of our area.

Starvation, especially rationing, isn't actually all that bad.

They're either retards or just skurred.

These are bad social connections, user.

Recognizing that humans are dangerous lunatic apes is pretty much the cornerstone of prepping. It's widely accepted that people will start killing each other within hours of a missed meal. Just accept it and move on. People who lurk meme boards all day probably don't have any real skill sets so in the short term murdering old people for a few cans of franks and beans is perfectly logical.

Shit's going to get wild before small city states can be established. Having an inflatable raft and a fire extinguisher isn't going to change that.

Agreed. Ive been to a lot of places where shit has already hit the fan. Heres how most /k/ tier preppers will die.
>would be prepper ventures forth into the world to get something trivial
>people see him, alone, well fed, clad in his snazziest "operatortech" ballistic vest, $3,500 HK AR-15, oakley SEAL TEAM 6 brand sunglasses, and $450 delta force endorsed combat boots
>"huh.... THAT guy doesnt have scurvy..... and hes got some nice stuff too."
>so lets get 45 or 50 people together and bumrush his hidey hole at 3 am in the morning.
>I mean yeah, 4 or 5 of us who were already starving to death died to take him down but now we got 600 pounds of dried goods and 8 assault rifles, plus his boots were just my size!

I prep. But im not an idiot. If a buncha people wanted to take my stuff they could. I was an infantryman in the US Marines, ive seen combat. I know too well how fucked a single dude with no unit, logistics and supply chain, and no medivac is.

My strategy is to:
A) lay low
B) im networked pretty good with my neighbors
C) I got a cache stashed about a mile in the woods behind my house to retreat to
D) will be avoiding firefights, arguements, and displaying any sign that im not just as fucked as everyone else.

Survival doesnt = shooting waves of mad max style savages who convieniently funnel themselves into easy lines of fire in predictable waves. Its mostly just eating stuff you dont like, and being an odd combination of bored, terrified, paranoid, tired and hungry 24/7.

Doing all of this so I can be prepared to save elspeth gf when shit hits the fan!

Not only Honey all food. Honey was just remeinder that your food spoils so try to save up as much food as possible and have honey or something that can last you for long time.

Maybe not, but the honey shits certainly will be.

Fuck, fixed version of image. Don't know how i fialed

and who the fuck needs gold bars when theres genocides going on around them?

I agree people should be more prepared for emergencies. I recently practiced my shooting for the first time and I have some spare food and water.

>his boots were just my size

Having a community/group that you prepped with and a few rifles would.

Fuck bars. You know how heavy those are?

If you are gonna buy gold do it in 1 ounce, 1/2 ounce, 1/8th ounce, and 1 gram sizes.

If you try to drag out a fuckin huge gold bar to buy a crate of beans 8 weeks after the financial collapse youre basically garunteed to be robbed. And good luck getting change because congrats, the crate of beans now costs $100,000 worth of gold.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Being a prepper doesn't mean you're alone. And you're right, having a group of 15-20 is ideal. But, if you are by yourself, prepping is better then no prepping.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

>Try out Arma or PUBG or some zombie survival game
yeah, these games teach real survival skills /s

>These are bad social connections, user.
I don't keep these ppl in my life, I've just encountered them and the topic has come up. I think has the right idea, the government barely keeps the lid on the psychotic shitbags.

Youre laughing now. I actually seen a haji in ramadi last summer pull boots off a corpse and literally say just that.

Just made a trip to bulk store and got some supplies. Nice tip about the lighters. If there's no power, fire is life.

I have every single one (and more) of those things with me at all times. Plus full off grid support, and generator.

checked.

when shit goes down, I think it will be a steady increase in crime, it won't be people shooting you on sight, it will be like "I'm not going to the mall today to buy food because I'm not risking a 50/50 chance of getting mugged on the outskirts"

like 70% of people will still be watching the news waiting for it all to blow over like a fucking snow day, gubmint probably has some kind of emergency currency system

you have no idea how bluepilled some people are, and its not just going to be an overnight zombie apocalypse.

i think the "happening" is when you no longer feel like taking the risk to go out and enjoy your life because crime rate is too fucking high, severely doubt its going to be worth sitting on your roof with a sniper rifle and tac gear waiting to pop someone who comes within 10ft of your porch

Quads of insight brother.

It must be like a video game where you kill someone and then loot his corpse for items.

Where the hell can you make a bunker that nobody would ever find? You plan on never using fire since people can see smoke for miles?

I'm going to be homeless soon, looking for real ideas of where to go and what to bring. The woods are the first place everyone is going to go, so they can't be safe. There is no such thing as "remote" in north america unless you go to the sludge fens above canada.

>a pellet gun (a nice one that shoots consistently and has silencer -$100-200 range), and lots of pellets.
can take down small birds and animals almost silently, doesnt waste .22 ammo

>alcohol, all types. i have a bunch of bottles of cheap rum, tequilla, whiskey, vodka, gin
we went for alcohol for the trade value. tobacco would have been nice, but we dont smoke. if nothing ever happens we can drink the alcohol.

>portable solar chargers and rechargeable batteries.
i have the big blue 28watt solar chargers (best value/watt) with the goal zero guide 10 battery banks (a battery pack of 4 AA batteries that can be used to power cell phone, tablet, or you can take batteries out and use in flashlights, 2-way radios, etc. we also bought extra AAA batteries and the little inserts to charge them in the same unit)

>communications
2 way radios, CB radios in the car, ect.

They do. If you act like an idiot in pubg or arma you'll get killed pretty quick. The same skills for staying hidden and flanking apply irl.

The people with no preps also think they can raid walmart for food after a disaster. Honestly people like that are going to starve pretty quick.

How much does a year of food cost and weigh? MRE's can't be cheap, what else lasts as long besides canned beans?

Yeah I totally agree. It's going to take 18-30 people to set up a little patrol base where you can start to do things that aren't just pulling security and patrolling the immediate area for supplies. Even then a desperate group of 3-5 individuals could take enough of you out that you have to immediately turn into nomads again.

People vastly underestimate just how much cooperation is necessary to form an orderly society. Those of us who've been on small COPs in Iraq/Afghanistan have some idea but even we had food/water/ammo/fuel dropped in. Even with all that support it was fucking miserable.

its soft right? just chip some off

Scary stuff, especially with the state of modern society. Maybe a close-knit community in Japan would last, but the cities here would eat themselves alive. Just compare Hurricane Katrina to the tsunami in 2011.

>bug out

wy u no like?

Reminder to rig dummy bags so when people like rob you, you can explode them as they're walking away

top fucking kek

>Thinking you'll be left alive after being robbed
You will be dead when they start to rob you.

Reminder you should keep a massive stock of hard liquor as currency over something like gold that'll lead bandits to follow you home or just outright attack you upon seeing you have any on you.

>salt
you need salt. one thing everyone bitches about if they dont have it is salt. Solzhenitsyn even bitched about the lack of salt in GULAG. i bought 5 gallon buckets.

>honey
natural antibiotic, stays good forever, sweet

>seeds
heirloom are best, but organic will work. if the seeds do not have either of these words, they are garbage. they will not grow after the first or second generation. i recently replenished my seed stock, $150. keep in a tupperware sealed bowl with rice to steal all moisture. keep in cool dark place.

>Gather books
download them. put them onto micro sd so you have something to read. bonus points for how to books, survival manuals, gardening books, etc.

>gather maps
maps of your area, anywhere you may have to exit to, and everywhere in between.

>"IMA GO INNAWOODS AND LIVE LIKE A PIONEER"
>go in the woods
>go to your favorite spot
>group is already there and shoots you
>go elsewhere
>all of the animal life is killed off quickly
>people are shitting in the rivers
>forest fires
I mean shit have you seven the average americlap go camping? they leave so much trash and fuck up all of the wildlife

>have something of value
>not robbed because it's booze

That doesn't make any sense.

You need iodine. Insanely useful. You can disinfect wounds, sterilize anything, sanitize water, and it's an important nutrient. Applied to skin it can kill skin fungus, as well as sub-dermal infections.

Also, buckets of food. For example oats are cheap and packed with nutrients.

Berkey water filters are unparalleled.

A seed bank can be smart, and it's lightweight.

Short wave radio is a must. LED flashlight too. Get a hand crank version of both.

There's a lot more but that's a decent start.

Gold will be measured the same way it has since we first dug it outta the ground 10,0000 years ago. By weight. So why not have it already in easily measured small weight allotments.

Which is to also say something you can hide in multiple places so if you are robbed they dont make off with all of your life savings in one armload.

Also, at $1200 an ounce I highly doubt most anons can afford to just go buy a brick of .999 fine bullion. Buy it 1 gram at a time and its like $30 a gram. Or 1/10th of an ounce tabs for $120 a pop.

Guy wants an ounce of gold for something? 10 tabs. Half an ounce, 5 tabs. Easy.

Assume we don't have an RV or ryder truck for all this stuff.

What can we carry on our backs? Fuck hauling a berkley water filter inna woods.

>robbed trading an open bottle of liquor over being seen trading judea stones
You make me raff

>Honestly people like that are going to starve pretty quick.

I live in a tower for a reason

Going to do that bitch like Cabrini.

Can't wait.

>I mean shit have you seven the average americlap go camping? they leave so much trash and fuck up all of the wildlife
I know, I hate it. I'm libertarian but also conservationist and I hate those fucking people.

ok user

Run it through a cloth and then boil it.

Gold only has value in extremely wealthy societies. Alchohol has practical value far greater than Aujew.

>What can we carry on our backs? Fuck hauling a berkley water filter inna woods.
Why are you hauling anything into the woods ? Either stash it at your bugout location or bug in.

>I was in the Marines
>Misspells MEDEVAC

K.

I know it well too,growing up my backyard was mainly national forest and every year there'd be constant complaints on too much fucking garbage everywhere.

>Why are you hauling anything into the woods ? Either stash it at your bugout location or bug in.

what bugout location would be safe from looters for more than 12 hours that isn't 50 miles innawoods?

Shit, what permanent location would ever be safe? One fire and you'll have every rapist bandit for miles descending on you.

whos seen it. i thought its depiction of shit hitting the fan was haunting

I have been stocking up on vagasil so that I can trade it for sex

This. I live in the wild already. The days of taking a gun, a knife, a hatchet, and a good blanket into the woods and just shooting a critter whenever you get hungry ended around the late 18th century.

Montana is considered a veritable swarm of wild game with a deer population of 300,000. The human population is 1 million.

So if tomorrow people had to start shooting thier food it means that 700,000 of em would go hungry. I talked to the old timers of the great depression who watched malnourished siblings die from stupid shit like the flu. First thing I asked "what about fishing or hunting?" They all told me the same thing. Everything was hunted out or fished out by then. Why the fuck else you think they were hungry?

How many humvees do you have?

Also, i'm learning EE and carpentry so i can jury rig a car alternator into an electric generator using a river and paddlewheel. I'll probably get killed by the first people i try to trade electricity with for supplies though.

>what bugout location would be safe from looters for more than 12 hours that isn't 50 miles innawoods?
>Shit, what permanent location would ever be safe? One fire and you'll have every rapist bandit for miles descending on you.
The one that is located somewhere off the beaten path and doesnt look flashy. The one with enough presence and connection to the community to resist outsiders. If you cant be remote you can atleast be a difficult target.

go to

survivalblog.com/

the guy that runs the site, rawles, knows his shit. he wrote some very good books. fiction, but they read like manuals.

the Patriots series.

>Medications
I use an inhaler sometimes. I recently went in to the doctor, and asked for another one (told him i lost my old one), and asked him to go ahead and put a couple of refills, so i didnt have to come back. went to walmart and picked up three inhalers.

>ammo
overbuy ammo. ammo will be currency if the dollar fails. buy what you need for your guns, just buy a lot. hopefully you have popular calibers. .22 ammo should be the base.

>water filter
buy a big one with extra filters. if you cant, then research how to make a filter with trash cans or buckets using sand gravel and charcoal.

>build a rain catch system
i have a 1000 gallon tank on side of the house that collects and stores rain water. everyone should have this.

Basic rule of thumb for preparing, one = none.

Always have a spare of everything, if not more.

Underrated as fuck

You expect an infantryman to know how to spell? You really DO have a high opinion of us!

i have enough to maintain a radio station for about 5 months. still working on it.

None, but larping is lyfe. It doesn't have to be humvee just off road someting

The iodine makes it drinkable. That's why I recommend it. You probably won't have the BTUs needed to boil gallons and gallons of water. All a berkey is, is a fancy shell for a good carbon filter. You could use a bag with a tight rubber band instead of a stainless steel reservoir. Or fuck the filter and just use iodine.

He isn't talking about the end of the world, you dinglefuck. He's talking about if an economic collapse were to occur you could take your gold to the bank and exchange it for the new fiat meme currency.

Everyone knows in a post-apocalyptic world, tobacco and .223 will be the king of currency.

What's the orientation for the ME like? Do they teach any Arabic?

but i haven't done my gas calculations. I might need a lot of gas. this is fun. I feel like mad max. kek.

Bug out vehicles are dumb. Hoarding gold is dumb. Tactical gear is dumb.

who knows
i aced my spelling/writing tests in 5th grade but they still put me in a special education class because i was uninterested in reading about dystopian futures about paper being illegal or some shit

Point taken. Should have known better.

Don't forget coffee, user.

I once got hungry enough I ate a cat. I am NOT a sophisticated man. But I know how shitty the 3rd world is and I know some basic shit to stay alive when shits gotten so bad our neighbors might be trying to kill you.

I dont even know what an ME is. I dont know anyone who was sent to learn languages. Thats for intel guys and such.

the smoke house was f'd up

You don't need EE for this to any great extent.

Just remember all relevant info on that particular subject and you'll be golden.

Now if you had to maintain computers and networks when there's no suppliers, or wanted to be a literal wizard to the technoilliterate masses, you'd need EE.

I think I know your type user. You've obviously got a pretext to this and you took all the information you had at hand to come to a sustainable route for electricity production. You also knew what field to look to.

Get some chemistry books for cheap, and whatever shit you can find related to medicine. Pharmacological references are perfect -- look for the ones that provide detailed information on the actual molecule. Medicine is essential, and honestly one of the easiest things to learn and put into practice. A dying person can only just die, at the worst.

I've been in tight situations, and the best guidelines I can give are:

If you have shelter you can store water. If you have water you can eat food. If you can eat food you can live. If you can live you can break out your books for reference and thrive. It's all a cycle.

what do you laddos think are the chances of a shtf situation happening europe the are hardly and preppers here and no where near enough natural resources to sustain ourselves.

are we fucked?

Ye if it isn't complete apocalypse scenario rather economic crisis you exchange gold bars for worthy currency at time (Like lets say pound or whatever is worth it at the time or ). But he prolly has a point gold bars are too big and smaller amounts of gold will also do the trick and give you less profile

>when they strip the nigga naked for trying to rob them

iv'e started to look into solar cells. but i'm not balls deep yet. balls deep thats funny.

I evac'd some of you guys in Iraq. I was MEDEVAC hence my twitching at the spelling. Lots of respect for Marines.

>gold will always have value
>tries to trade gold bar for candy bar at the end of the world

Go to Eastern Europe and grow grains, become an alcoholic.

Consider this pragmatic question. You have yourself, and two small children. You've begged, borrowed, and stolen to stay alive. Push has come to shove, and you're at the end of your rope. No one wants to feed you or your children anymore because they've got their own to take care of.

Do you starve, or do you kill some motherfucker so you and yours might live another day?