Best Alt-Left pics dump

Best Alt-Left pics dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Freedom_Battalion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Your ideology kills" coming from a commie. Okayyyy guy

> Anarcho-communist

How does that work? Communism can't even be attempted without totalitarian control over people. How else are you going to prevent mutual trade between individuals and subsequent acquisition of wealth?

>he thinks all commies are tankies

>anarcho-communist
i guess the human heart is full of contradictions

CNN will conveniently ignore this

They don't believe in property rights.

CNN promotes it

Only nazis speak out against antifa according to CNN, the most trusted name in news.

Antifa are literally American ISIS, funded by the exact same people. American Spring

You all deserve helicopter rides.

>he advocates murder after last weekend

>muh peaceful intellectual communism
I've heard it all before.

The MSM is promoting antifa and other leftisr garbage as patriots and modern day equivalents of US WW2 soldiers

The same people who staged two false flag chemical weapons attacks in Syria are now using CNN and much more to promote American ISIS

Commies will turn on the Anarchists as soon as they defeat the Libertarians and Fascists.

Fresh oc
FINISH THEM

I wonder what kinda hell would break loose if someone burned one of these

Bye Goy

At least he can think, you're just a mentally deficient child.

Kek, that's /our/... you know what, fuck it.

Is that real? Like, were there really ISIS soldiers holding an antifa flag in solidarity, or is there some other context or photshop fuckery?

why does it say Jew in the middle

>Your ideology kills
>Chokes on Chinese plastic flag

What are they even thinking at this point? Antifa are a bunch of hooligans

>never playing any sport

That one is actually real. The auxilary purpose of actual ISIS is to promote anarcho-communism against the "fascist" regimes of the Levant.

It's an actual psyops program leftover from the Obama Administration.

>How else are you going to prevent mutual trade between individuals and subsequent acquisition of wealth?
Answer the question Commie faggot

I bet he also supports Muslims.

Those are kurds you fucking mongoloid.

The ISIS sign in the back is destroyed and ISIS fighters are usually donned in black garments with military

Not to mention that Kurds have always been commie friendly

Link please. Is that a joke?

the dude top right looks like one of those 80's gambino hitmen

Well he did shoot up that Republican baseball game.

I'd also be embarrassed if people called me a patriot. Pride is a dangerous thing. Pride is reserved for personal achievements, not being born in country x instead of country y. You don't need a bigger team, you don't need a banner and an uniform, become more introspective.

>he actually thinks that's ISIS in the picture.

I'd be too embarrassed to post for months if I were you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Freedom_Battalion

TL;DR: It's a radical leftist faction of foreign volunteers fighting on the Kurdish side against ISIS and Turkey (and sometimes Assad, but usually they have an uneasy truce). There are far right volunteers on the Assad side as well. It's like a ideological proxy war almost.