What does he mean by this:

What does he mean by this:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dterr
archive.is/sJfLt
finance.yahoo.com/news/james-murdoch-donates-1-million-anti-defamation-league-following-events-charlottesville-002109103.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it means that Tim Cook pledged 2 million to SPLC and ADL, and attacks Trump over Charlottesville.

it doesn't sound like he's acting in his shareholder's best (((interests)))

Boy, that big white rally sure did a lot of good for the right wing, right, guys?

(((Richard Cohen)))
(((Jonathan Greenblatt)))

Team,

Like so many of you, equality is at the core of my beliefs and values. The events of the past several days have been deeply troubling for me, and I’ve heard from many people at Apple who are saddened, outraged or confused.

What occurred in Charlottesville has no place in our country. Hate is a cancer, and left unchecked it destroys everything in its path. Its scars last generations. History has taught us this time and time again, both in the United States and countries around the world.

We must not witness or permit such hate and bigotry in our country, and we must be unequivocal about it. This is not about the left or the right, conservative or liberal. It is about human decency and morality. I disagree with the president and others who believe that there is a moral equivalence between white supremacists and Nazis, and those who oppose them by standing up for human rights. Equating the two runs counter to our ideals as Americans.

Regardless of your political views, we must all stand together on this one point — that we are all equal. As a company, through our actions, our products and our voice, we will always work to ensure that everyone is treated equally and with respect.

I believe Apple has led by example, and we’re going to keep doing that. We have always welcomed people from every walk of life to our stores around the world and showed them that Apple is inclusive of everyone. We empower people to share their views and express themselves through our products.

CONT

CONT

In the wake of the tragic and repulsive events in Charlottesville, we are stepping up to help organizations who work to rid our country of hate. Apple will be making contributions of $1 million each to the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League. We will also match two-for-one our employees’ donations to these and several other human rights groups, between now and September 30.

In the coming days, iTunes will offer users an easy way to join us in directly supporting the work of the SPLC.

Dr. Martin Luther King said, “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.” So, we will continue to speak up. These have been dark days, but I remain as optimistic as ever that the future is bright. Apple can and will play an important role in bringing about positive change.

Best,
Tim

>splc

that's just handing money to old white people

This guy literally enslaves people so that he can make shitty overrated iphones yet trump is the bad guy. Lefty fags never disappoint.

WOW 2 MILLION

OUT OF 65 BILLION THAT HASN'T BEEN REPATRIATED TO THE UNITED STATES THAT WOULD GO TOWARDS FUNDING GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS

WHAT A (((GENEROUS GUY)))

BREITBART story: archive.is/dterr
WASHPOST story: archive.is/sJfLt

virtue signalling is all tim cook is capable of. he's one of those soulless MBA idiot types, a PHB who just happens to also be a trendy faggot.

jobs was literally the only thing keeping them on the straight and narrow, now he's dead, the virtue signalling and idiot PC nonsense has gone out of control there for the last 5 years.

Apple can't even release a watch that doesn't have a tendency to explode or a laptop that doesn't have a dead keyboard and trackpad after 2 years of use.

That stupid new touchbar shit is just a hacked up apple watch that they basically jammed in there so that watchos and the watch dev efforts weren't a complete waste for them and it makes the machines themselves a massive pain in the ass to repair.

third party repairers are furious with them.

all the older engineers have been forced out, pc idiot engineers and masturbatory UX designers with their wanky flat look and their shitty cloud based everything is all that's left. they've adopted kikebook's "move fast, break stuff" ideology, which drives users insane with unpatched bugs and arrogant "WONTFIX" labels on their bug tracker.

what little made apple worth existing is no longer the case, they don't even make good hardware anymore.

people leave them and then write angry blog posts about what's wrong with them, so far all the rants point to basically apple being one big sjw cancer now, appearances matter far more than results, meetings are more important than getting work done, etc...

They'll be a completely dead company in 5 years tops if they don't change course.

And what are these orgs gonna do with the money? You cant make people not be pissed theyre having their history and country destroyed by psychopathic extreme leftists...

Wait wait. You hear that? Another nigger just killed... another nigger....

Ok what was I sayin? Oh yeah appe is shit and I have never bought and never will

Jews

Why are they still talking about Charlottetown? There's been 3 terrorists attack this week alone.

Paris * Barcelona * Turku

It means that Apple wants to keep getting hipster and leftard dollars via sale of their hipster bait electronics.

s/Charlottetown/Charlottesville

Yeah. Special snowflakes challenge a strong challenger and lose. No great loss.

I agree that mudslime terror is far more relevant

The ADL has been making a killing this week.

finance.yahoo.com/news/james-murdoch-donates-1-million-anti-defamation-league-following-events-charlottesville-002109103.html

>This is not about the left or the right, conservative or liberal. It is about human decency and morality.

Oh now they care about decency and morality.

l m a o

He is pleasing his Chinese market
Too bad huawei stole all the tech already
Sad!

He means I just moved to Samsung. Fck Apple.

It means Cville was a coordinated effort with plants, the police, the mayor, and the govenor. (((They))) are in need of money to fund Zionist affairs, so they organize attacks with "Nazis" to seem relevant. They ultimately are siphoning money old goyim that have pensions invested in stock.

Isn't he the fag who bent over to the Chinese government?

Bastards like Cook will be the ones hanging at the biggest trees and lampposts at the day of the rope

Google employees all use Apple products. No one really wants to use a product where the advertising has been integrated into the operating system.

It's codespeak. Once you know the Apple CEO is openly ghay then you can see he wants 2 military black (splc) and circumcised (ADL) men to attack his rump at Charlottesville,

You're not wrong. It's fast to the point where if anything goes wrong with an Apple product's hardware, it's replaced rather than repaired, which kills service providers because schmucks can just walk into an Apple store, and out with a new phone that's going to have a similar issue in 3-6 months. And don't get me started on their out of warranty garbage scheme.
But, as much as I'd like to believe Apple's going to suffer, the developing world still sees Apple as a status symbol. It's like when the iPhone first came out in the western world; they'll do anything to get one and keep one. Apple has a long, happy life ahead of it in the east.

Looks like im not buying anything Apple.

It means he was handed the most valuable company on the planet and hasn't done shit except give 1MM dollars to a company that has a 300MM war chest already.

That's the last apple I eat.

Someone should let him know that splc has been exposed as a scam preying on old people.

Definitely won't buy another crapple product if this happens.

It means the squirt gun emoji is going to be changed to an anti nazi logo

It means the corporations are choosing sides.
Civil War is inevitable.

I want to get my hands on that guy who argued that we should allow monopolies to exist so long as they give back to the community. He is partly to blame for this problem.

>Company that uses borderline slave labor make it's products
>Talking about decency.

>One white guy murders on white girl with a car
>The entire western world loses its shit for over a week
>Some brown guns run over, stab, and shoot dozens of white people in the space of a few days
>Barely even a ripple of outrage

I feel like we're living in a Twilight Zone episode.

It means the jews are scared as fuck of the goyim waking up and no longer being afraid of being called racist.

We're going to start a trade war with China. Apple is fucked.

lmfao apple? Who gives a shit about them? Their OS (OSX) market share is literally beat out by Windows 7.

Apple willfully plans to screw their own customers by locking them into dependencies on their products and forcing them to regularly purchase new upgrades.
Anything OSX can do Linux can do better, and free.