Don't call it a Civil War

Don't call it a Civil War.

This is the start of a Communist Revolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=poUDa8YotXI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
youtu.be/x1vbMnwwNJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=VFKoS-UrrcU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ivan from Bulgaria lived through this stuff before.

luckily it will get stopped dead in its tracks very soon. likely this coming week. what a glorious week this will be

holy shit

SHIIEEET

gas up the choppers

bring it on. the modern day commies are about as weak as middle school children. every white nationalist you see in the media are more intemidating by far

Those digits....

nice

UH OH, NUMBERS.

We're gonna need more rope.

better up my ammo game real quick then.

SHIT MY BOYS

DIGITS

welp lads this is the end

checked

let it be so

It's going to start with hilldawg Monday and hopefully king Jew Soros by the end of the week.

shiet

I still believe.

It won't. They will succeed and turn America into USSR 2.0

Right wing death squads soon

Check those digits

Thread theme

wew

fuck

Fug :DDDDD

youtu.be/x1vbMnwwNJ8

GLORY

What will happen this week senpai

based Bulgarian. Speaking nothing but truth.

DIGITS!!!

I hope so, but probably not.

t, commie

Praise kek and shadilay

>Don't call it a Civil War.
Correct. The Soros crowd thinks thats what they will get when the truth is they are far more likely to be shot in the back by army if it comes to that. Nobody is actually going to go to war against their neighbors. 80% of the Leftist Thugs rioting in the streets are just that, paid thugs who are too cowardly to actually fight a real war and only riot because they know Liberal mayor's will keep the police off their backs.

Witnessed

mass arrests. not hillary though

Yow!

time to round up some commies I guess.

Nice

DEATH TO COMMIE SCUM

yes, these scum dont realize it, they are knee-bent in blaming the jews, when in fact, this is a communist revolution method invented by the soviets, BLM, antifa, third wave feminism, all of them are useful idiots
praise kek

hahhaha you bourgeoisie scum, when the red terror starts, you will be the first to die in your nice middle class gated community.

HOLY FUCK A PENTA has such a thing been seen?

We need justice. Let them all hang.

Checked and Pentagon announces it is bracing for civil unrest.

Trump tweets he will bring the bigots to "heel" after calling out the Alt-Left. Have faith, friends.

Cap me please

Just remember
Civil War 1
>Southern People secede because Fed shouldn't have power to dictate states economies
>Fed says "they started a war to keep their slaves"

Civil War 2
>Free people secede because Fed shouldn't have power to force you to buy insurance from private companies
>Fed says "They started a war because they didn't want poors to have health care"

oh pls oh pls oh pls oh pls let this happen

#JewsForkek2017
let the civil war happen

commie trash officially ran out of Dallas, Texas tonight. You faggots are done.

>BLM holds rally in Dallas, Texas
>Antifa shows up to "support"
>hi-jack a mic and start trying to get people to chant "fuck the bourgeoisie!"
>blacks say "hold the fuck up"
>"You ain't about no real shit"
>"commies get the fuck outta here with your bullshit!"
>"TAKE THE FUCKING MASKS OFF BITCH"
>antifa ran off multiple times by BLM
>BTFO
antifa were exposed as the little pussies they were tonight. they thought they had an ally in the blacks, but blacks have shown they're militantly against communism. This is HUGE. Keep up the momentum men. There's light at the end of this tunnel.

BLM now more aligned with the alt-right than they are with commie faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFKoS-UrrcU&feature=youtu.be

commies beat the fuck out, punk'd, and disavowed by BLM. your entire "revolution" is a failure.

Look at how they all either spike in sequence, or occasionally near-simultaneously

This is also a geographic location issue . Say Dallas which is in the south has lower cost of living than Seattle . West coast liberal cities are so racially divided they are actually racist . Dallas isn't as racist as Portland say .

BLM owns houses in Dallas . BLM is white people in Portland . BLM has enough support to stand alone in Dallas . Antifa and BLM need each other in West Coast cities .

R A R E
A
P
E