(Serious) Should women be allowed to vote?

As a libertarian I believe that it would be easier to achieve freedom from the state if women didn't vote, but since they do and seem to outvote men I think the best solution would be to have a more friendly approach with them and try to teach them why the state is evil.

Based on your political view, what do you think about the female suffrage?

Only married women should vote.

Only if they're cute

this
1 vote per family

Men all over western society should come together and beat their women back into submission. Establish physical dominance once more and most of our problems will be solved.

They shouldn't be allowed to vote
They shouldn't be allowed to serve in the armed forces or as police officers
They shouldn't be allowed to hold any influential political or civil service position

Women *are* the weaker sex. They are inherently irrational and physically incapable. The downfall of the west is largely due to us deeming them equals.

Only people can vote. Cunts aren't people.

Too many white knights in the world

Too late for that I'm afraid

You say they shoudn't but from a practical point of view, I think it's already too late for that

That's not what libertarianism is, you just don't believe in the democratic process

Of course it is. The USA can't even stem the tide of immigration without nearly causing a civil war. These ridiculous bleeding heart liberal dogmas that were dreamt up with all their good intentions during the 20th century are so deeply entrenched that it would take an actual societal reset to remove them. And I'm talking a mad max style post apocalyptic landscape where civilization has regressed to a medieval state.

You can't destroy the state if you have more than half of the population voting for more state

They don't have the same values as men nor do they think of the world in the same way as men. No fucking chance. It is almost the same logic as being a SJW trying to push women into male dominated fields. This is

Only married men should be able to vote

>I believe that it would be easier to achieve freedom from the state if women didn't vote,
That is a good observation as women do not give a fuck about freedom but security. Women will happily vote away everyone's rights if it means they feel safe because of it.
>but since they do and seem to outvote men I think the best solution would be to have a more friendly approach with them and try to teach them why the state is evil.
Women are stupid however they are not this stupid and even if they fall for it at first some cuck or some feminist will explain to them what the fuck you are trying to do and you will still lose as they won't fall for that shit.
>Based on your political view, what do you think about the female suffrage?
Women should not vote and there shall be no exceptions to the rule in any form or way.

Feminism is literally a history of women nagging men for shit and men resisting at first but eventually giving in and with that they nagged for equal rights but not equal fights.

>Only married men should be able to vote
Fuck that bullshit marriage is for cucks.

No, they shouldn't. Everytime women vote, they take away more personal freedom.

With that being said, a lot of people shouldn't have the right to vote.

Honestly, I don't think so. Especially right now. The west is in a state of decline and it's accelerating. Men are more grounded and can vote on reasonable solutions to stem the destruction. Women are easily pursuaded by the left and only compound the problems. Their voting rights ahould be tenporarily revoked until the system stabilizes

But how would you put this in practice?

If only men were able to vote, the unfair marital laws would be repealed. They are a product of woman suffrage. You are putting the cart before the horse.

>But how would you put this in practice?
Wait for society to fall and then with the new America (whether it be the whole country, half the country or just a couple of states) enact the order which makes it so women cannot have the right to vote.

The system is completely fucked the best thing to do now is just to live out your personal mission in life. Enjoy it while you can and then die or prepare for the end (the end may come this century or even the next).

Only male property-owners should get to vote. Since gays don't count as men, no votes for faggotry.

>If only men were able to vote, the unfair marital laws would be repealed
Yes they would however you do not need married men being the only voter block to put this into action.

Either way why the fuck should i have to commit to a goddamn woman for the rest of my life if i have earned my rights in other ways (such as military service, paying my taxes etc)?

If i earn my voting right by other means i should not have to marry to get it (like if i am in the army for few years).
>You are putting the cart before the horse
Men need to be the only ones allowed to vote to change the system and that can only come with the downfall of the current system or a universal takeover by men (basically men saying they had enough of feminist bullshit).

Government is the ultimate Chad cock, of course women vote for more control.

Noone should vote if you ask me

Government is the true issue. If mankind reverted to a state of true tribalism, this would not work either. If only we could trust machines to do the work for us; that is the only sustainable method of producing a competent nation.