Kaaba thread

Is the Kaaba open 24/7?

If so, is there someone inside at all times to make sure no one screws with anything?

What can we do to screw it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba#After_Muhammad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Kaaba is a Hyperbolic time chamber. If you go inside you'll come out in 100 years in your final form.

You can't do anything, people have tried many times in history, each time they were stopped by a natural or human cause. It's in Islamic prophecy that the kabba will stay up

bump
that thing has to go down

i have always wanted the kaaba to become mobile like a necron monolith and shoot lasers at infidels

Sorry no Kuffar allowed

Actually...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba#After_Muhammad

Shit is a cultural meme more than anything

>idolators must be put to death
>lets all chant and do laps around this black cube and kiss the black stone

You can't even enter Mecca unless you're a Muslim.

How do they figure that out? Beats me, maybe they ask you about religious passages in teh Quran.

So how can you fuck that up? Well, they kiss that black stone. You could have herpes and get that all over it.

It wasn't destroyed, it was damaged.

Again with this thread? You seem to be salty about something.

Make kaaba glass again (((MKGA)))

Op not faggot, we just pedo slayers! Deus Vult!

Bull shit i remember some of the tiles fell of and it was suffering from damp timber framing or someshit

It's still standing today

We need someone to suicide bomb it.

The karma would be perfect.

>and stole the Black Stone, taking it to the oasis region of Eastern Arabia known as al-Aḥsāʾ, where it remained until the Abbasids ransomed it in 952 CE.

that pretty much depletes all it's power levels.

are you mentally ill?

The structure has been rebuilt several times. And the original box was most likely to have been in Petra.

First you need to get a fast plane that you can drop things out of. Second you need to secure an airstrip within a few hundred miles of Mecca.

>Petra
It was always in makkah, the quran mentions makkah, not petra.
The kaba is not a holy temple or anything, it's simply an indication for Muslims so they know which way to pray in makkah when they go there.

Millions of people visit it annually.
>spread memes
>suggest panic, hallucinations or violent twitching in Meccas
>classic hysteria panic material.
>in Various Muslim languages
>analyze Hajj panics
>intensify memeing
>trigger mass meltdown at Hajj
Praise Kek and pass me some Bob.