'Member this tomato-nose?

Just a reminder that two months ago a Berntard and noted child abuser shot Congressman Scalise and attempted to kill as many Cucklicans as possible. There was zero media outrage. Scalise was openly mocked by the Left, and nobody doing so was censured or lost their jobs. Nobody on the Left was held responsible for hot rhetoric nor offered to tone theirs down. Scalise's wife did not refuse to speak to Bernie or Hillary. Jeff Sessions did not tell the Left he was coming after them. There were no new laws called for. No shills trolled Leftist sites demanding changes in belief or behavior.
Fucking hypocrisy at every level.

...and down the memory hole it goes...

The dude who stabbed someone for defending Muslims on a bus was also a Bernie supporter.

Gotta love the alt-left

Dude let's go bowling

yup

why do you guys constantly deflect?

> B-BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY
> B-BUT WHAT ABOUT BLM
> B-BUT WHAT ABOUT LIBERALS

gee, for a group that claims to be about group accountability, you guys sure do lack it

He was like a WWII vet storming the beaches to kill Nazis

he died

nobody else died

that's the story

Pointing out shitpocracy is not deflection, you fucking shill. It's pulling off your Antifag mask.

And he died alone, just like you will.

Let's be honest with ourselves.

The only reason Charlottesville caused such a massive shitstorm was because it freaked Jews the fuck out. They personally made sure that every senator, House member, and Wall Street executive under (((their))) sway put pressure on Trump to go after the protestors.

Sure, and look at the shriveldicks run for cover.

Differences in public response towards similar events reveals a bias. Discussing blatant bias in how normies respond to similar events is not deflecting. Nice try though.

Why did his daughter burn herself to death?
There's probably more depravity and connections to find with this guy

I guess this is what happens when you FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS

Turdburgling shill.

They still call him a white supremacist, it's beyond saving

Some outlet called Jack "Gerbils" Posobiec a neo-Nazi. They don't fucking care about the truth

pizza

I remember, but the fact of the matter is the public wants to be told what "truth" is without the inconvenience of having to think.

The phony media should opt for a velcro fly, they are unzipped everywhere. Even the lesser Left is catching on to their lies

Remember this guy who gave his Republican neighbor two to the head because he had different views? There was zero coverage by the MSM and shows how vile the left is.

no, you guys just deflect. pointing out hypocrisy would be great if you could do it from all sides.

sitting here watching you guys go insane over your right to be bigots is getting tiring.

a neo nazi should kill this guy so they would essentially be forced to report on it '
as an honor killing
it would be like weirdly perfected way to redpill normies

he was alt right

>citation needed

>go ahed, righd side! bayg my daaayyyyyy
>XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Then Get out and go dead. Hopefully the reason you feel so tired is the advance of lymphoma

He was alt deleted

The right is completely cucked

Instead of celebrating and laughing at the death of our enemies like the left does, we cry and empathize with them.

>white male

This is what makes me wonder. Are we trying hard enough? Is the only way to make our movement legitimate is to create some sort of media network where we just manipulate and create narratives nonstop? Is that what it takes to be real?

i feel the same way. We should make one

this is your culture on talmud user
get used to it

Ah ok, so if he had succeeded in killing a bunch of Republicans then Trump would have the moral high ground to crush the entire alt-left huh? Really is if you kill your enemies they win. Because you can't bully them with absurd self-righteousness?

>Down the memory hole
Did you know that the terrorist attack in Spain was probably more than likely a copy cat of the carnage in Charlottesville. Maybe, I mean, car attacks happen, mostly by Muslims, but this one time a white guy did it, so...