BLM vs. ANTIFA

BLM and ANTIFA are fighting in Dallas tonight. So who would win in a street fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that BLM are a far right wing Black nationalist group. They are only interested in killing their racial enemies and appropriating resources for their racial collective. The nigs have no interest in abstract economic philosophies. The left are just as stupid as cuckservatives who try to get the niggers interested in free markets.

Well that slid fast

>Reminder that BLM are a far right wing Black nationalist group. They are only interested in killing their racial enemies and appropriating resources for their racial collective.

According to ANTIFA blacks are just their storm trooper useful idiots. They're all rich kids.

>YFW one dead white girls sends the country into Civil War, yet hundreds of dead black men don't mean a thing.

what? Where?

BLM vs Antifa in Dallas.

I've always said Nazis were nigger tier. Thanks for articulating my point user!

Shouldn't we be memeing this into existence????

Checked. Already happened. Just need to circulate the video and screenshots.

They started chanting "shut the fuck up" and the niggers backed down. Does Antifa have control of their niggers?

as the official domestic policy shift supervisor to Sup Forums i would like to remind you that Sup Forums is not against a black ethnostate nor their desire to accumulate wealth. you sir are a misinformed leftist and a faggot. good day.

IM WITH COWBOY HAT

All meaningful politics is racial politics. Only deluded morons place their faith in abstract universal economic philosophies.

Spread the video of them attacking black lives matter

Can you link the thread?

See youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

Share the truth. Antifa is racists and attacked black lives matter tonight in dallas

I'm sure you're deluded enough to think that makes perfect sense so I won't bother arguing.

reminder that the Organisation BLM is NOT in any way an authority of the BLM MOVEMENT, blacks do not give a fuck
we gotta stand together do NOT LET the kikes divide us

beautiful, i love watching these faggots eat each other.

I'm almost certain that this is not true.

checked and kek'd

I know. I watched it. Where are the memes showing BLM saying "take yo masks off" and Antifa replying "STFU."
In the end, niggers STFU. Antifa has a bunch of house niggers. We should be worried. I know I would be scared if I saw a bunch of memes depicting white Antifa directing BLM to do their criminal acts.

>BLM will shoot you
>Antifa throws piss on you and runs

At least BLM is serious.

Hate to say it, but likely can't just spread this as ANTIFA vs BLM and expect it to get traction. Likely The_Donald and the normie network would get it visible faster.

Antifasowhite dey scared to show dey faces reppin BLM!

BLM for sure
Antifa is just a bunch of kids with masks. No street cred

Just make Antifa propaganda but every time have the black guy doing something criminal and the white guy cheering it on or directing it. Then after a few weeks of circulating the memes, start tweeting BLM asking why the whites think we fight for them.

>namefaggot talking about cred

Fire up the jigaboo Twitter goys. A crack has presented itself. Exploit the fuck out of antifa appropriating blm and then attacking them.

Is it even allowed in the US to wear masks when demonstrating?

shhhhh

this. BLM can be our ally we just need them to know they ain't our enemy

Varies state to state and often not enforced.

you do realize that you were intentionally pushed toward this form of thinking by cultural marxists and their identity politics? a strong white man doesn't need race to feel superior, just BE superior and show it by making more money than niggers

u gonna take that shit BLM?

Far and wide shall this be spread!

better

So they're basically black Sup Forums then? Why aren't you faggots allying with them? I'm sure niggers and white trash can come to some sort of compromise like splitting the USA down the middle.

even got a little bit of reeeeEEEEEEEE

Whoaa, shits gettin real! Can you feel it?

I'm pretty sure that Europeans were ethnocentric before Cultural Marxism was invented. In fact, America was founded as a white nationalist state.

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>So they're basically black Sup Forums then? Why aren't you faggots allying with them?
Because we are rival tribes competing for the same land and resources. We have no common interests.

we should ally with them

this identity politics is a broke concept.
controlled opposition has used the meme to gather useful idiots to 'their cause' and call for these rallies
we should adopt a message that everyone should take pride in their heritage and respect each other

Looks good.

Just checkin

BLM easily.

Those nigs may not be smart, but they are strong and violent.

How do you make more money than a government that's out to redistribute wealth to crying niggers?

Also it wasn't cultural marxists that pushed identity politics. "Identity politics" for whites was destroyed by cultural marxists.

What retarded centrists call "identity politics" was always here and always will be.

amazing these things keep happenning only in cities with liberal/dem mayors...

Oh shit

Antifa confirmed for racists who hate BLM

If they come to blows I hope blm wins. I might be turning into a civic, I feel dirty and need to take a shower.

"This athletic contest between the leading nations of the country, is a spectacle of spectacles! Its the greatest thing of its kind I've ever seen. Sunday, I witnessed 110,000 people cheer two Negro athletes, because they were supreme in their field. Monday, I saw another vast crowd of close to 100,000 people go "literally crazy" as they saw Jesse Owens, running with the effortless speed of an antelope, completely dominate his field to win "going away" in the 100 meters, with Ralph Metcalfe of Marquette University placing second. And then...wonder of wonders...[sic] I saw Herr Adolph Hitler, salute this lad. I looked on with a heart which beat proudly as the lad who was crowned king of the 100 meters event, get an ovation the like of which I have never heard before. I saw Jesse Owens greeted by the Grand Chancellor of this country as a brilliant sun peeped out through the clouds. I saw a vast crowd of some 85,000 or 90,000 people stand up and cheer him to the echo. And they were mostly Germans! Make no mistake about it. These German people are mighty fine. They have a spirit of sportsmanship and fair play which overrides the color-barrier. This week, as Negro athletes have sent the Start and Stripes of the United States shooting to the top of the flag-pole on three different occasions, I have observed the spirit, not only of the German people, but of those competing from foreign countries. And I've found out, that in the world of sport, where personal perfection is the measuring rod of achievement, color does not count.
— "Hitler Salutes Jesse Owens [Aug. 4—(By Cable)]" by Robert L. Vann, Pittsburgh Courier, 8 August 1936, p .1. A copy of this newspaper is available on the website Fulton History and can be located with a simple word search. The article is partially quoted in Jeremy Schaap, Triumph: The Untold Story of Jesse Owens and Hitler's Olympics, NYC: Houghton Mifflin Co., 2007, p.194

sped up a little

where does it say they are BLM? They look like black republicans.

>why are these criminals breaking laws?

c'mon medkit, you are better than that.

When you strip away all the abstract concepts, that are essentially just make believe all politics are identity politics. Even the abstract concepts were created by different races and thus differ wildly. The only people i hear decrying idpol are white liberals who have been effectively shamed out of identifying with what subspecies they were born into. It is a tactic to try and just get everybody to forget about reality by dazzling them with abstract concepts created by Jews, even these Jewish created concepts have a racial character to the that is distinctly Jewish and parasitic in nature.

#
(You) #
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
He's here.

Was only BLM & Antifa in the park. Cowboy hat is with a group of stereo typically dressed basketball youths.

Is BLM Learning?

I think so. If you watch the full stream, BLM shuts down their commie chants.

Why? 2 undercover cops infiltrating both antifa and BLM. Notice how the mexicunt pushed the cowboy. He was making sure he did it safely, but still put on a show for the other retards.

I believe in this country there are based whites, browns and blacks.
And then there's the cancer from each of those groups dragging us down and killing us all.
The based want secure neighborhoods, prosperity and freedom from being the cattle for another group.

forget the alt-right label and check this out.
hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/#comments

oh exploitable

We need an artist to make some commie Antifa/BLM meme. Show them standing together to fight Nazis except with overtly racist features on the black guy. Think smoking sambo.

>2 undercover cops infiltrating both antifa and BLM

I heard a rumor that both groups have been infiltrated by the FBI and local police!
Meme that shit into reality.

"That moment when BLM asks who was in Stalin's goolags"

If there are blacks that want to separate, I have no problem working with them. It is unnatural to have all these races living together. It was done by mans law which has no resemblance to natural law. I am a Nazi because NatSoc is all about trying to make mans law closest to natural law.

Don't blow there cover, allow them to create their cases and bust both groups.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
The funniest part was when 1 girl said she got pushed, the other said she got hit in the head. Then they both wait around for more assault while their cuckboi antifa boyfriends run. Leftism is a mental illness. Get em cowboy, you know they are not there to help your people.

Common antifa tactic. Most people feel bad hitting women, even crustfund ones.