Namecheap cucks out and gets the daily stormer shut down again

>After receiving thousands of tweets from SJW's demanding namecheap ceo has decided to cut ties with the daily stormer and getting it shut down again.

blog.namecheap.com/inciting-violence-vs-freedom-speech/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/torproject/status/898256109789687808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will DS be able to weather the...

storm?

there is no space for hate

Why is the BLM site still up then?
I don't agree with stormweenies but it's clear who isn't allowed to form a racial superiority group.

Because goy it's only bad when whites do it.

There is space for my cock to rape you till your death. Address?

your supposed to use network solutions

not jewcheap

And tearing down national Hero's isn't fucking hate yeah fuck you.
>nice here's your (you)

>Why is the BLM site still up then?
Because there aren't thousands of you retards willing to tweet them to shut it down because you know you'll just get banned from twitter for trying and then doxxed.

Is network solutions any good? I feel like it's the same thing as jewcheap.

This enrages me. I just moved all my domains to namecheap from godaddy after godaddy fuck dailystormer. Im demanding a refund from namecheap now

>using commercial servicse
gee whiz what could go wrong?
Relocate to I2P/Freenet

why do these retards keep using US companies?

you wont get shit. ICANN rules only allow transfers every 6 months. Its how google managed to effectively seize control of their .com domain.

so godaddy, google, cloudflare and namecheap love nazis, is that what you're saying?

They tried Russian and Chinese registrars and got booted.

>why do these retards keep using US companies?
Cause most countries don't have freedom of speech laws.

Also having a white nationalist site hosted in Lesotho or something kinda fucks with any credibility they might be trying to maintain.

Why is violence such a taboo in the modern world?

This cuck claims to be against inciting violence, despite the fact that he is only able to type this bullshit because of police who USE VIOLENCE EVERY FUCKING DAY to defend what he deems as "lawful".

The civil rights movement can be said to have
"incited violence" as well, but nobody protested their ability to propagate their ideas.

It not about violence, its about being anti-white.

At first the ceo was ok with having them on. But after a few hours of SJW's messaging him to take it down he finally cracked and gave into there demands.

I like how these companies claim to fight for a free and neutral internet anytime a senator/state rep/etc tries to kill net neutrality when in reality they're acting as though they're the internet police. It's all a big fucking joke.

i cant wait until they sue all these companies and get rich off it

the site is a fed operation and maybe for accounting/bureaucratic/security reasons they have to use US based companies for tech services. if they ever need to serve a warrant, a US based provider has to comply

Alt right keeps getting BTFO so hard I'm starting to feel bad for you guys. The *entire* *fucking* *internet* hates you. Think about that. You're on the same level as child molesters when it comes to things people universally hate.

You don't have to be anti-white to be anti-white nationalist.

I don't hate children but I wouldn't want a country where the leadership is nothing but children.

They've already tried China and Russia but they got (((shut down))) as well. dailystormer.wang and dailystormer.ru

>every example they provide of shocking hate speech on the daily stormer sounds like casual conversation on Sup Forums

isnt there any free domains/registrars that are free and can be hosted yourself?

like a open source kind of thing

No dipshit. You have to wait 60 days after initial registration to transfer

>It's all a big fucking joke.
Nothing is stopping them from hosting their own shit.

network solutions was the answer the last time this shit happened 5 years ago

it was given as the justification for their high prices

Pedos don't get attack by TOR though.

twitter.com/torproject/status/898256109789687808

If you are against whites having their own ethnostate, then you are effectively anti-white.

It's Going Down is at NameCheap.

china and russia the bastions of internet freedom, go for northern EU or latin america registrar

kek
you're taking anglins word for it that russia and china were a no go.

Actually ICANN and every single registrar is stopping them.

>when you are ignorant, but still post

Yep, Jews don't want whites to exist.
But without whites, how are blacks gonna get gubmit handouts?
Mexicans aren't gonna pay taxes and sheeeeit.

Yes, the daily stormer, a shitty site, is getting millons in free publicity, and the appeal of the forbidden!!
yeah!! Nazis BTFO, Antifa rules!!

They've got a hidden site on Tor. Tor was basically designed for situations like this.

Also, they should really set up a forum on zeronet. It's peer to peer and they've got enough of a user base to keep it going indefinitely.

You have no idea how good it makes me feel that this keeps happening to you nazis. You are eternally blown the fuck out, as you love to say.

There really is no space for hate on this planet. Not anymore.

No I went to the site when it was .wang and .ru (only a couple of hours for each).

>he doesn't visit the most popular White Nationalist site on the web
Embarrassing that you're this ignorant, desu.

>If you are against whites having their own ethnostate, then you are effectively anti-white.
I'm not. I'm against them using any of my nation's land or resources to do it.

a ccTLD may work better

>ICANN
Isn't doing shit to them to single them out
>every single registrar is stopping them.
Nothing stopping them from becoming a registrar and then hosting themselves.

Fuck off anti-white. If you want to live in a non-white nation where at least you still have "muh constitution" then go to Liberia.

Yes

Fuck off kike.

>Fuck off anti-white
I thought we established I'm not anti-white.

>If you want to live in a non-white nation
I don't, and fuck anyone wanting to use my nation's land or resources to set up one of those either.

I want to live in this nation.

Except for google putting a hold on their domain. And not being protected by any anti-DDOS service (because they all support free speech except for White Nationalists). And the costs involved with becoming a registrar (70k upfront and then 40k a year I think, Anglin wrote an article on it but I obviously can't go check).

bump for this!

we need to spread Zeronet.
it can even utilize tor as a backend!

its even gpl2 so its not proprietary and has open source code to audit

Why do sjw care about daily stormer in particular? There are tons of copy cats out there. Getting rid of daily stormer won't do anything.

Balless faggot dick sucking prick

>I want to live in this nation.
You want to live in a 60% White nation?
Or a 50% White nation?
Or a 40% White nation?
Etc.

At what percentage of White does it cease being your nation? Because I got news for ya, if you want this nation to remain 60% White you're already a Nazi because that entails a moratorium on immigration and massive deportation.

>Except for google putting a hold on their domain.
Nothing is stopping them from changing their domain. It's not like google copyrighted their code. They can call the website whatever the fuck they want. You're essentially bitching over control over an address at this point. You don't get to keep that shit when you move houses either, get over it.

feelgood complex.

Stormweenies BTFO again, and it's beautiful!

There is not a single reason to host that website in light of it inciting violence, antifa fags should buy all of the TLDs and redirect them to lemonparty

It's the most popular alt-right site. I think they got ~24million unique IP's last month.

>And the costs involved with becoming a registrar (70k upfront and then 40k a year I think, Anglin wrote an article on it but I obviously can't go check).
There is literally nothing stopping them from paying that fee.

>waah nobody will do business with me so I don't have to spend more of my own money to provide for myself
Fuck off

it's to send a message, that kind of pure hatred will not be tolerated in society.

I mean you can spew it all you want, but society doesn't have to tolerate it.

The fat commie bitch article got 300k facebook likes. They're afraid.

>entire internet
>3 jews who own domain hosting

hmm...

Getting rid of the website will just push them somewhere else. The community doesn't die when the website dies. I think that's what sjw don't comprehend.

dont use centralized registrars use zeronet!!!

meme it Sup Forumsoys

>You want to live in a 60% White nation?
No. I want to live in THIS NATION. I don't care what % any race it is as long as it isn't mandated to be it.

>At what percentage of White does it cease being your nation?
The races around me don't dictate whether it's my nation. The society does. As long as I'm free to be me and nobody's making radical changes to society like creating racial class systems, I'm gonna be happy to be here. If you aren't happy to be here, I hear Belarus is basically a white ethnostate. They even have white in the name.

Dont worry cunt, truth always comes to light

if a bunch of blm niggers came into your business and started harassing your white customers, would you allow them to stay? or would you tell them to get the fuck out before you called the police and had them forcibly removed?

free speech doesn't mean that you get to use someone else's property to exercise it.

Oooh, juicy. Keep us posted with his response.

www.fuckyouniggers.wang

I've mentioned it a couple of times, and there was a Swiss guy pushing for it a few days ago. The beauty of peer to peer is that the more users it gets, the better it works. The biggest challenge is getting enough peers to start with. That won't be a problem for them.

>things people universally hate

Um, have you ever heard of niggers?

There are ways around both this and the cloudflare issue. But I think it wiser that people keep such solutions to themselves atm. If for no other reason than we might need them later for more important sources.

Host it in Switzerland for fuck's sake.

I don't trust it yet, personally. It's still in its infancy and just ripe for exploitations. Though the tech is fantastically interesting. I'll wait a while longer.

What a neutered, spineless faggot you are

YEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH

The culture, economy, government, etc, are going to change as the demographics change. Especially if you don't like identity politics, because politics are guaranteed to revolve more around race as a nation becomes multicultural.

If there are civil rights laws for religion, sexual orientation, etc, they should exist for political beliefs.
Or we can switch to full freedom of association, I could go either way.

And yet Ameriniggers still defend their constitution that is literally used against their existence since it has been corrupted by kikes since at least 1865

If he treats all equally then its good. Most other domain servers tend to only lock down hate speech by whites only but not the others.

>thinking deescalation will get you anywhere other than a slower decline to a Brazil tier country

>What a neutered, spineless faggot you are
Calling someone that isn't afraid of you a coward is the same as calling yourself a mouse.

>The culture, economy, government, etc, are going to change as the demographics change
Naturally and over time, sure? If your culture never changes the world is just going to leave you behind in the dust of history. Look at what happened to China. Societies evolve to better suit their inhabitants or they strangle themselves trying not to.

Yeah, it would be a wild ride. Lots of users and lots of malicious actors hitting it all at once. Not a lot of options for them, though. They'd still have the Tor site to fall back on.

The way they are being literally driven off the internet by a small number of corporations is an excellent example of the importance of peer to peer infrastructure. Someone needs to take the plunge.

don't get me wront, i'm a free speech absolutist. the question seems to be whether the internet should be considered a public space or private space. ten years ago i would've said private but things have changed significantly since then. i'm tending towards it being treated at least on some level the same as any other public space with the same protections. this is probably going to have to be worked out by the court if we last that long.

zeronet looks brilliant. attractive, inspiring for readers/commenters to participate in hosting fun smart site like DS.

>appeal to inevitability
Multiracial countries are objectively worse in any aspect there's tons of data on it.

You bring a good point. Who else better to take the brunt force of exploitable attacks than a group already reviled by many? In the end, they'd be doing the rest of us a favor.

DUDE JUST FIND A DIFFERENT HOST LMAO

DUDE JUST FIND A DIFFERENT DOMAIN REGISTRAR LMAO

DUDE JUST FIND A DIFFERENT PAYMENT PROCESSOR LMAO

DUDE JUST BUILD YOUR OWN INTERNET LMAO

Marxists and Jews and very happy with NameCheap's decision.

Because Jews are terrified of physical violence, and they completely police speech already.

well, that and BLM isnt a racial superiority group.

in the same boat right now

what do

~10$/month/.com aint bad

what's my alternative?

I wish they just kept the hidden service up at all times. They keep taking it down each time they get a new domain name.

um why was the guy i quoted's post deleted? this is literally all he said:

>same reason I transferred from godaddy to namecheap, but I've got +100 domains I'd have to move again and I've got no idea where to

namesilo and dynadot accept pedopohiles. not sure how they feel about nazi's.

well for one thing tor is almost certainly compromised (alphabet soup agencies own a majority of the nodes and know who's talking due to timing attacks)

Timing attacks are obsolete and haven't even been a real issue unless under very specific circumstances. Stop spreading fud.

I want to point out Gab.ai was temporarily shut down while this happened.
These Jews now want to shut down Gab.ai since weev and Andrew Anglin post there.