Remember, remember, the 23rd of September

And August.

Are you ready, kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPQ3BD6MeTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg
youtube.com/watch?v=uudKrJ--BjE
youtube.com/watch?v=l3mItWkUAqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_contact_(anthropology)
reuters.com/article/us-usa-southkorea-idUSKCN1AY1W3
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
youtube.com/watch?v=NOZ7cr_UcB8
youtube.com/watch?v=1cEy4UyYHI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. The world does not want to be saved. So im ready for it to be over.
I think we are on this ride for ever though.

>88
Fucking leafs. Or is that Kek speaking through you? If so, hi Kek! I hope you aren't a false prophet or the devil in disguise!

>the rod and the ring will strike

Day of rake soon hopefully.

Hmm. Maybe. I'd prefer a day of the objective truth--a day of exposing all the lies, corruption, and deceit on every level, so that nothing of this magnitude or higher can ever happen again. I mean, without everyone dying of course. Or me dying. Or anyone or any animal or anything I care about dying either.

Fucking bring it.

>New York
B-But Vinny lives there.
>L.A.
B-But Cow Chop moved there despite me begging them not to.

Realistically speaking, SOMETHING will happen. That's a fact. You already know some fuckup will use this event to do something horrible. I hate to be the one to say this, but we truly live amongst demons. We must destroy them, this is the beginning of our spiritual war.

I fucking hate religion but lately I've been so terrified I've unironically been praying to any non-demonic, non-evil powers that may or may not be in hopes of salvation and understanding. If Jesus is real and isn't a Jewish demon in disguise, will he forgive me for being a lesbian NEET who struggles with a lying habit and depression, or am I going to hell? Surely, a God would understand a mere mortal's confusion and uncertainty over higher powers...At least, that's what I hope.

>For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We have a choice every moment of everyday to be better people user. Kick the lying habit first and foremost.

Youl be fine. Its the rest of us christians who strayed a little to far that get beheaded by Muhammad. The good flock get the rapture.

I know. I'm trying. I really am. I still lie often, but I don't think any more than anyone else does. My main problem is getting motivation to better myself and combating my severe depression. My anger issues, too.

H-How do you know? How can you speak for God?

Can you point out where in the Bible it mentions a rapture?
Sorry boyo we all suffer through the final test

I-IS PEPE SECRETLY THE DEVIL

HAVE WE BEEN WORSHIPING SATAN THIS ENTIRE FUCKING TIME

This too. I think more and more lately that Jehova's Witness are right, that Satan has controlled the world for quite a while now. I think back to how bluepilled I was on so many things and slowly saw more and more of the truth. Back when I was bluepilled I thought nazis were crazy, white nationalists were crazy, philosophy was crazy, Rush Limbaugh was crazy, Ann Coulter was crazy etc etc but now I see those people are true seers really tapped into the truth. But the one other group I thought was crazy was Jehova's witnesses, you know? They come to your door and you send them away, EVERYONE does, no one wants to talk to them. WHY? Because they're crazy, right? But lately I been thinking what if they really know the truth, and we're all bluepilled zombies trapped in the matrix, and they're patiently trying to save as many as they can, just by knocking on their doors, you know?
I'm just walking on the street and a random JW little old lady hands me a little pamphlet and smiles and what do I do? I laugh at it and throw it away. BUT WHAT IF IT IS THE TRUTH? I'm going to go visit one of their churches next week I think and see what's up. I think I've had these people figured wrong my whole life. JW is the ultimate redpill.

They basically just don't even bother with politics and democracy either, cuz they know it is all controlled by satan. I think that's the right path now, because just looking at all the manipulation in our political system, HOW can anything good ever come from it really? NO WONDER it is nonstop war and strife. It is the work of SATAN. JW got it right man, just sit things out, have good fellowship, praise the real God not that trinity nonsense and wait for the world to end.

>but I don't think any more than anyone else does
This is where you need to change your thinking. The majority of people is not what you want to compare yourself to. Just look at the state of everything.

>getting motivation to better myself
I feel you. It's a daily struggle. Fight user. Turn your anger against your apathy.

But again, you must stop lying; to others and to yourself. Every thought, and every word. If you lie, correct the lie until you stop.

Fuck, you're right about that. I'm doing my best, I really am. But I mean...I hate myself so much. I was at the fair the other day and overheard some bitch threatening to hit her kids, and I didn't speak up. Because I'm a fucking pussy. A loser. That's essentially the same as lying--not standing up for those who can't stand up for themselves. For observing a situation and being disgusted but not actively attempting to do something to change it.

Fuck I hate myself.

This is my day.

OMG, YOU CONNECTED ALL THE DOTS WHICH PROVE THAT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!

And, and...I always told myself, if I ever encountered a situation like that, I'd speak up. But I didn't. All I did was cry later over not doing anything to help the kids. I didn't change anything. I just failed to help some children and proved to myself that I'm a weak backed piece of shit who can only stand up for her beliefs online. And honestly, most of the reason I didn't was because it'd ruin my mood and a fight might've even broken out, and I wasn't in the mood to fight. So not only am I weak, I'm a selfish cunt.

And now I'm crying. Fuck. I just wish I'd get a definitive sign, from some good, wholesome, holy force of the universe that could tell me what to do to make them proud and to live a good life. I'm so lost. I hope the eclipse sheds light onto me.

Shills are not allowed in my threads.

Yes and Keke is as well

That brings back a memory of an almost identical thing that happened to me. Except the mother did slap her child in front of me and I did nothing. It makes me sick and angry at myself, and although this happened ten years ago, it burns me up inside. I get it user. We are not perfect, but we can be better. No-one is going to do it for you, you can change for the better, and hating yourself won't help that happen. Your life has value.

Enjoy a les gif

>Fuck. I just wish I'd get a definitive sign, from some good, wholesome, holy force of the universe that could tell me what to do to make them proud and to live a good life
You know what, I wished and still wish for the same thing all the time. I realised that if I didn't have a concrete teacher to show me the way then I would make sure to live by example and be there for others that are looking for guidance with at least what I do know. Cliches exist for a reason and you really do need to be the change you wish to see.

I--oh. T-Thanks, user. I'll do my best from now on and try to, as they say, be the change I wish to see. And now that I've lived that moment of weakness, I can't really judge others anymore for not doing anything, because I know how it feels. Maybe I should start conceal carrying. Or just carrying pepper spray. It'd make me feel safer and more brave, so I can step in.

Thanks for the lesbian gif but I'm so depressed/medicated that sexual things usually just creep me out. Which I mean, is probably good news for everyone who hates gays lol. Godspeed to you, user. May the eclipse treat you ki--wait, it's only happening in America. Well, may it treat you kindly nonetheless. Same with September 23rd.

FYI Eclipse passes DIRECTLY over Athens, TN
>Battle of Athens, August 1–2, 1946
My birthday is on the 21st, and I moved here last fall to build my own private compound & militia.

Has the Black Sun blessed me, Sup Forums?

where is that gif from :O

I wish I knew.

>be the change you wish to see
>typed out my comment before seeing this one
H-Hivemind? And you're right, holy shit you just gave me an epiphany with that. I don't have someone to tell me what to do, even if I wish I did sometimes. Thing is, I'm always so scared of being wrong, or that I'll upset karma or higher powers by preaching even 99% truth but 1% lies. It freaks me out. But, maybe, the powers that be are more forgiving...? I'll just try and do my best with what I know, and eagerly look for seemingly better wisdom. And what I know now is, nothing. I have beliefs, which I can give to someone if they ask for it, and I can try to push my beliefs onto others, but I try to remember that as far as I know, I don't know shit. Ya know? I can tell people that I belief hitting kids or animals is wrong and detrimental, and I may have statistics and science (or, (((statistics))) and (((science))) ) to back it up, but at the end of the day that's as far as I can take it. I could be completely wrong. Maybe the objective good is to regularly beat your child until they pass out. I don't know. Sounds fucked up to me, but I don't know shit anyway.

Thanks you, straya bro. You made me feel a bit better.

Absolutely. Whatever it is, I'm ready. Whether it's the sixth seal/salem and the big earthquake, whether it's CERN opening up a portal and letting all these demons/ayylmaos in, whether it's a major false flag like 9/11, I'm fucking ready. The eclipse could mark the beginning of the 7 years of tribulation. (((They))) will use the solar eclipse to their advantage and maybe do some occult rituals en masse. I can't wait for Jesus to come back and sweep these kikes off their high horse. All I know is it's coming, and it is coming fast. No other "happening" has been prophecized by the Bible and scripture like this one has. This year, it's finally happening boys. What you have all been waiting for: THE happening.

And to you and yours user. Goodluck with everything.

9/23 will be the day of lulz

Ready to counter those fucking witches again, man. Hell yeah. Got my runes and tarot cards ready. I hope Tarot user makes some more gifs for us. Miss you bro!

Captcha: Helicopter
Energy is high as fuck, lads.

My knees are weak, arms spaghetti. I'm terrified to high hell but I can only hope that nothing major will happen where I live or effect where I live. N-Not to jinx something terrible happening here. I mean terrible things happen here all the time, but if civil war breaks out in my town I'll be scared. Or yellowstone blowing up and covering us with 1-3 inches of ash. Doesn't sound like a fun time. Please let me and those I love (including animals and my favorite vidya streamers and manga authors, as well as my Switch and 3ds and PS4 and the computer I'm using). Please let me live in peace even if the rest of the world is scary. I need a sanctuary.

>77

I'm actually in Cadiz, KY right now for the solar eclipse. I'll let you guys know if I see anything sp00py

I wouldn't doubt it. It seems like (((they've))) been planning this for a while. A LONG while.

>H-Hivemind?
Kek, I thought the same thing. Life is funny. I totally get what you're saying. I'm glad you feel even slightly better user. Onward and upward.

And when the apocalypse comes, fight like hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=FPQ3BD6MeTQ

You too. I'll be a moonchild. youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg

Hey man, I feel what you're saying. From the bottom of my heart I really do. I'm an 18 year old beaner with dreams, I don't want to die yet. But, the truth is we really can't do anything about it. (((They))) won't let us. Anyone deemed a threat is instantly taken out, no one is here for us but Jesus Christ. This board was without a doubt a psyop from the beginning, and it became especially noticible during 2016 with the election. You think Pepe being in an Illuminati card is a coincidence??? No, we've been used from the start to awaken an ancient diety that will end up being the death of us. I pray nothing happens, but it's really out of our hands. This doesn't mean you shouldn't be positive though. We need to stay positive, and level headed.

I feel like I might've just jinxed something bad happening to me by referring to myself as a moonchild.

I'll be a goddess. A good goddess. A, uh...goddess amongst men? I'LL DO MY BEST FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD GODDAMMIT

>9999
Uh oh...

That's all any greater power could ever ask of you

MOOOOOOOONCHIIIIIIIIILD

it's a good thing user

Well then

>9988
I don't quite think this board was made to be a psyop, but it certainly is being used as one now. Could be wrong though. As for Pepe, I don't know what to think. Demon? Chaotic neutral? One of God's high wizards or some shit?

>9999

desu I only said it because of this song: youtube.com/watch?v=uudKrJ--BjE
>they say I made the moon

It's HAPPENING

what the fuck

AYE AYE CAPTAIN

>M83
Nice choice
youtube.com/watch?v=l3mItWkUAqQ

Essentially, the only unforgivable sin is rejecting God's forgiveness. It is not too late

An eclipse happens every other month, what makes this one so special?

Wait, hold the fuck up. I just actually paid attention to the music video for that song for the first time and

IS IT A FUCKING SIGN?! ANTHONY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW?!

What if I'm reluctant to say for certain God exists but I still don't want to reject his forgiveness? I don't know if he exists, but if he does, and is a good God, I'd happily accept his forgiveness.

Total eclipses over the US happen every other month?

Saw them last year in April. Amazing live, although the lights were so bright closing my eyes was literally not enough. It hurt to look at the lights even more than the sun, I'm not even fucking shitting you. I hated it. But their performance otherwise was A+. Too bad they were touring with some SJW cuckshed band who faked their own sex tape for publicity.

I look forward to meeting our guests.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_contact_(anthropology)

Schizophrenia - the infographic.

How the fug we going to be space nazis and shit....if your crapping your panties over a moon phase Jesus the level of tard only pollacks can create
> sort yourself out

Nice

fuck off /x/

Is this a coincidence? Or...
reuters.com/article/us-usa-southkorea-idUSKCN1AY1W3
>The United States and South Korea will start a joint exercise called Ulchi Freedom Guardian (UFG) on Aug. 21 lasting through Aug. 31, the Pentagon said on Friday, as tensions had escalated over North Korea's missile and nuclear weapons program.

>138311120
>138311152
Took you fags long enough.

>Swedeshill

>because two other shills weren't enough

>4's an orgy
Are you faggots done yet?

Uh, no. Day of the rake maybe for YOU, faggot. Speak for yourself. A real Canadian will take the rake out of the hands of those Americans and shove it into one of their eye sockets. Then pull it back out again, push it into the other eye, rinse and repeat.

>a God would understand a mere mortal's confusion and uncertainty over higher powers
I'm just riding on this belief as well. If he wants me to pray to him every 10 minutes he'll have to come and tell me to do it himself. A god that gets angry over my lack of belief in him despite not showing himself in any form can eat a dick.

I'll be in Bowling Green for the eclipse

Finally, sweet release from the torment on this god forsaken rock.

Add one to the paper collage boys:
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

>"The bear will leave its cave forever."

I only heard about them because of the frog song and now I'm going to go through their catalogue. I can't stand live performances anymore.
>some SJW cuckshed band who faked their own sex tape for publicity
Ain't that the way it is now.

need to continue the search on this "pepy's island"
any more info on how deep this one goes?

feels like there is a lot of potential coming up

hard to get deeper than it is already

You madman

I have only one thing to say to the devil

youtube.com/watch?v=NOZ7cr_UcB8

be armed and be ready for anything
checked

I'll have my S&W with me.

>66
>66
hmm

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

This is why I don't believe anyone who says they're an atheist. Everyone's euphoric and enlightened by their own intelligence until they're genuinely afraid for their life and all of the sudden the fedora comes off and they're begging every god they can think of to spare their life. There are no atheists in foxholes.

i have never seen anything more retarded than this.

w.o.w.

Nice try Satan , but truth be told atheism comes before the fall , people need faith in something this is why we have this social justice idiots ,they basically have faith in their ideas and adopted them as a religion due to their lack of true faith.

I was born ready.

What do you mean? Is it really that hard to believe that there's snake with an a 1000 km head in the ocean?

You haven't been on the internet long have you?

If we are on it for much longer, I will attain a necessary position and start the nuking myself. I'm sick of these entitled morons. Death, that is what they are entitled to.

Record that shit. Livestream it. Periscope it. Do it, faggot.

>666
Okay Satan. Also I never said I was an atheist. I said I don't know.

If anything goes down, Sup Forums will be the first to see

What the fuck

Alright now I'm getting weirded out

Yeah it is, sadly. They have a real nice catalogue. Their most popular ones are some of my favorites, although this song has a special place in my heart: youtube.com/watch?v=1cEy4UyYHI0

I was born on a lunar eclipse and a snowstorm, am I blessed with Kek power?