What happened?

I want to talk something serious, memes, satire, insults and racism behind.

What the fuck happened?

I mean, it's like the entire world, not only the western civilization, fell into darkness.

>Mexico was going to be a prosperous empire with Iturbide, now it is a failed state
>Japan used to be the land of samurai warriors and honor, now it is a cuckland
>US used to be a prosperous country, now it is filled with either racists rednecks or SJW bitches
>Europe was an unified christian superpower, now it is a Muslim divided libtard land
>Russia was a powerful empire, now it is a corrupt federation with economic issues
>Spain used to be the land of muslim killers and conquerors, now it is faggotlandia and is broken
>UK used to be a powerful christian country, now it is property of the Rothschild
>Every arabic nation was fine until the state of Israel was created, then everyone just started to kill each other
>Africa is a mega-diverse continent with a lot of potential, and yet it is the worst place in the world
And so on.

I mean, what the fuck happened? When did everything go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I mean, what the fuck happened? When did everything go so wrong?

Communism. It all went wrong when Obama was put into the presidency but started way before that.

you focusing on the bad of everything, its natural, because we likely evolved to see bad and have it aeffect us to the point of attempting to change it.

Many people in these places live swell lives. how exactly is mexico a failed state? and down the list, has to do with individuals seeking their own benefit, short term over long term, good and bad, relativity of resources and labor, relativity of health, stuff like that

I voted for him. its my fault im sorry.

greed anger and ignorance are stronger than peace love and understanding in 80% of the species of naked apes

the Buddha had something to say about this 2561 years ago I believe

You generalize way too much.

When or how was Europe unified? We were always at war with each other until ww2. Also, I'm not sure if you're aware but there's 50 countries in Europe and the EU only consists of like half. And even then you can't speak of a unified Europe.

The Arab world was also divided and rabid long before Israel. They were just checked and kept in line by the Ottomans and later by the French and British. The real problems in the Middle East began with the disintegration of the Ottoman Empire and with the new borders traced by the European Powers after ww1.

Marxism. The answer is as simple as that. Marx and Engles changed the world forever and there is no possible way to completely get rid of Marxism. Human societies will from now on have to learn how to deal with Marxism as an integral part of their future

Surely one day these ideas will be discarded. Imagine people in the 8th century talking about feudalism and serfdom like you talk about Marxism now.

You discovered the internet, and the internet grew. With it, your world view.

Jews, user. I didn't believe it for the longest time, but it's jews.

I can see how you think everything was perfect if you're completely ignorant of minor factors like...society, culture and history....

what did he mean this by

pretty sure R.E.M. made a song about this, its just real now

when we decided to let women vote.

multiple generations of people being raised by the Electric Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=38LsVlSVe0Q

>What the fuck happened?
A prolonged stretch of time with relative peace and stability. People lose their sense of existence and what truly matters.

people, literally all people, can't live in a jewish culture. it's a perpetual state of self destruction and virulent hatred

they replaced the lsd with the internet.

+exponential increase in technology