Trumps presidency is effectively over...

Trumps presidency is effectively over. He's basically zombie neocon Trump now gutted of all the edgelord bullshit he stood for at the start of his presidency

He's done and so is your Nazi project for America. You've been rejected and the battle is over

Well he said I applaud the protesters 'speaking' out against bigotry and hate. Not the ones throwing piss and shit at cops.

He probably just finally caved and said fine I'll try pandering to the left a bit.

>Nazi project
I just want the white hate to stop. That's all I want. There's no good reason for it.

Yeah Bannon already told us that OP. The edgelord stuff was mostly president Bannon speaking.

>wants white hate to stop
>is on Sup Forums literally every waking hour hateposting about women and minorities nonstop
>is a literal nazi
>still cannot fathom why people of different ethnicities hate him

research what went on at the protest

it's 2d chess

what were you guys thinking in believing you'd convert america to nazism?

So Bannon told him in the summer of '15 to say the Mexicans are doing all the raping? And to ban all Muslim immigration in the fall? Kys (((kikebart))) shill

Is he talking about the Trump fans protesting the psychotic nutcase libshits?

So then why come here you stupid nigger. You a masochist or something? Fucking niggers shouldn't be allowed to go online. Fuck off back to Chimpfrica.

no he's talking about the counterprotesters against the nazis who worship him lol

sorry dude but this is our board now. we're running you losers off just like you got ran out of boston

No but he's the one who told him to keep doing that stuff after he already won the republican nomination and the white house. Now it's president Kushner time.

We warned you, drumpfkins.

>

hahahahah stop and think hahahahahah

If you hate America so much how about you fuck off back to Niggerfrica? Or are you too ashamed to admit that Niggerland is still stuck in the stone age and never left it? Niggers have never accomplished one thing on thousands of years. Niggers are inhuman. You have the IQ of an ape because you are one, fucking nigger abomination.

Just last weekend he retweeted black-on-black crime stats while he was being called a racist.

Then he said both sides were to blame for the violence.

Then he said the niggers will try to take down Jefferson and Washington next.

Quit being dumb.

>hate America
says the nazi who hates everything about our country and our values

Why did you reply to me you fucking dumb bitch.

maybe even 1D chess. Sad!

How about you address the rest of that post, nigger abomination. Even God hates niggers, he coloured you animals the pigment of Evil as a warning to real humans. Get lynched you fucking nigger piece of shit.

Its called sarcasm you illegitimate animal afterbirth faggot

sorry, i don't speak terrorist. care to rephrase in a way that an american can understand?

chill out kid. dont' get your panties in a twist because cheeto hitler got hit with a soft coup. nobody's getting nuked (anymore)

>msm makes fake outrage over incident that may have been forced
>people who were already mad about Trump being President only got louder, not larger
>you honestly think we believe that his support is dropping
>muh polls
most people don't give a shit kid
most people want to keep food on the table and they are fine with Trump being President
only your favorite (((actors))) who want to keep their job and fanbase because their entire existence is wanting to be loved by people and have attention whine and bitch about racism and bigotry
Trumps Presidency has just started. We told you to get ready.

You will be trolled on Sup Forums newfag.

This is our future.

Agreed. He's playing 4-D chess, idiot. But your too low IQ to see it. Stop watching CNN and all will be reveled, goy boy.

but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

hi terrorist. thinking about running down any innocent women and children in your used pony car lately?

nah, bannon's guy mercer did that. Now Mercer is firmly in with Trump after they had that meeting before Bannon got fired. Mercer represents guys like Ted Cruz. /ourguy/? I don't know Sup Forums, i don't know. It's looking like Trump sold out though.

Niggers were getting lynched in America long before Hitler was born. You're an animal so stupid that you've literally been subjugated by every race on this planet. The chinks are doing it right now in Niggerland. Every race on this planet hates you worthless niggers. Think about that.

Truth

>>is on Sup Forums literally every waking hour hateposting about women and minorities nonstop
>Projecting your bullshit onto me
>Implying I'm some MGTOW cuck
>Implying I publicly boast about me coming here 24/7
>>is a literal nazi
>Again, projecting
>>still cannot fathom why people of different ethnicities hate him
>Still hasn't disproved me
There's no good reason for white hate.

chill out nazi. work on yourself and maybe you won't feel under siege all the time. you're not that special and it's not my fault you failed in life

TRS shill thread #253

Trump is doing what any sane conservative would and should do which is distance themselves from the cancer that is the alt-right.

prot-tip: Trump is not a racist. Alt-right is as retarded as the left for believing fake news racism narrative. Racist ideology will never be more than a tiny fringe group because most people aren't retarded or hateful enough to believe in it.

>and our values
"Our values" in your eyes is blacks and muslims flooding the country and turning it into a third world shithole.

He caved to the deep state because of 24/7 muh-Russia. You idiots had the chance to fight back against it, but you were too busy arguing whether Lauren Southern had been blacked or what to do about racemixing in London.

It's called priorities.

He's talking about institutionalized white hate you fucking cunt hole.

>sorry, i don't speak terrorist
He didn't write in Arabic though.

>posting on 4chins is worse than openly hating whites on CNN and twitter because reasons

>Trump is not a racist
my sides. yeah he's not a racist, it's just that he threw his entire political career behind racist dogwhistling because he's not racist

there is literally no such thing

>cheeto hitler
Wew, Hillary would have killed you and the rest of us the moment she got sworn in.

And most people don't have time to care. Most of us have 'something to lose'. But similarly, We meet up together and unite to work towards a common goal. It's call our job and we get paid for it. Not in self-esteem and virtue points. But in dollars.

Dude, covering your ears and screaming "NAZI" and "TERRORIST" to anyone who confronts your bullshit is doing you no good. You're acting like a child, yet I expect nothing less of a liberal (or troll).

Now (((Breitbart))) is starting to shill here as well.

no he caved because he saw the pushback in the streets to nazism and the depraved nature of his base when you guys committed the terrorist attack in charlottesville

Year 2000, he said the reform party had a lot of problems because people like David Duke were attracted to it.

>racist dogwhistling

That's what you say when your only real politcal strategy is to call someone racist but you just don't have any real evidence to back it up.

Suck my dick. You are just as bad as the alt-right.

If he actually tweeted this I wouldnt bad sad about the next race war

the year 2000 was 17 years ago. i'm sure he's changed his mind since then

it's hilarious how you cowards have immediately started backing off your lines so quickly. you know damn well you voted for trump for no other reason than he's racist. you thought he was gonna put the hispanics, blacks, and muslims in their respective places and elevate downtrodden white losers to former glory. just admit it and stop being a pussy

When Trump starts doing the deep state's bidding in the Middle East and whatnot, or against Russia, I don't want to hear any of you bitching and moaning. You didn't acknowledge the threat Trump was facing and work to neutralize it.

(((cultural marxism))) is a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

kys leftist shill fag

BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER
SHE'S JUST A GIRL, WHO SAYS THAT
I AM THE ONE
BUT THE KID IS NOT MY SON

right because causing irrevocable internal divisions with your nazi bullshit is totally never going to be exploited by foreign powers

if trump started a war right now, i'd bet my last dollar that he'd face a domestic revolt bigger than the vietnam antiwar backlash by an order of magnitude

Judging by what the rally was really about, I say Trump just said some good old fashion sarcasm.

Do the Dodge challenge faggot

stop making shit up.

>trump
>capable of subtle sarcasm
kek. he doesn't have that kind of dry wit and never will. stop with the 4d-cuckery

Are you fucking retarded?

Stormfags like you are what's going to lose us the culture war.

i hope you realize that trump tweets in an extremely obvious way so that his 90 iq base can clearly understand him. he doesn't use sarcasm

Trump would receive backlash if he didn't flush the toilet. Who cares? The left is purely a reactionary movement at this point where they will automatically take the position directly opposite to Trump on every issue. One day you people claim that you hate America and it was never great, then the next day you say only real Americans punch Nazis. You're all intellectually dishonest.

>no he caved because he saw the pushback in the streets to nazism
The only "pushback in the streets" was a car pushing back Antifarts and killing a whale.

the Left aren't the only people opposing trump though. he has alienated virtually who isn't far right, including people in the center and slightly right of center

That's not what I'm talking about. The threat was the 24/7 Russian-narrative assault. I believe there was a legitimate insider or two warning about the seriousness of it, but as 4/pol/ idiocy would have it, you embraced every fucking "insider" post, no matter how shit-tier, with the sole exception of the one that had very strong evidence of mattering.

>Stormfags like you are what's going to lose us the culture war.
This. Attacking Trump's direct enemies only empowers them. Focus on your surroundings, not the voices the MSM uses to shout at you... Shills had better remember Trump has a crack team of advisers behind the scenes. MSM are children.

You're right it's over Trump is now calling a free speech rally with literally 10 people a bigot and hate event fuck Trump Fuck the Jews and Fuck his kike son in law and his kike daughter fuck them.
DAVID DUKE FOR PRESIDENT

don't cut yourself on that edge, autismo

Look... we know the man is an idiot but why do people care so much? Have your lives really changed? Has your day to day schedule really been bothered or altered in any way since he became president?

He's an ego fueled idiot and he's an easy target for MSM/Talk shows to get a lot of views on, that's all. Do people really think the president matters?

>but when this person was president
Yes, and they're also the president for four years. In four years, a lot of shit can change and the president's an easy bullseye to blame for it.

He will never be impeached, let it go. That is a pipe dream and you know it. People like Paul Ryan like their paycheck way too much to stand up to him.

You're hopeless, so the only thing I have left to say to you is a new Leftist retort: "Pee your pants".

>1 post by this id

This is a shill thread

Was Michael Jackson redpilled this whole time?

Coming from the same asshole who probably says "kill all straight white people" repeatedly every night to help himself fall asleep.

It's fucking true though go on fucking twitter it's his last fucking tweet he says that a first amendment rally is a hate and bigot rally and he applauds the antifa who want to scrap the constitution.

>shill
For who? Who is he shilling for? Just because someone doesn't like Trump doesn't make them a shill user. Besides, if I was going to spend money to make people spread propaganda, it wouldn't be on Sup Forums. That just seems like a huge waste of money.

trump hasn't changed, he was never a nazi and neither were we