SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN
archive.is/J0OT9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
archive.is/3XaPf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't you want to get rid of the jews?

Yes, But I want you to leave via the chimney express.

I thought your people were going to rule over Europe not all run to Israel.

>call anyone a bigot who doesn't embrace "refugees welcome"
>leave the country in shambles after crying about how oppressed you are by islam
Jews, everybody!

the problem are not orthodox jews, the problem are atheist jews that are a pure evil

>Europe is (((lost)))
Hmmmmmm... I wonder why?!

youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

Fuck off kike.

But Orthodox Jews literally control the US government, they have the leadership positions in the Pentagon. All those pussy ass white boys murder and get maimed and obliterated for Jews, wow.

holy shit i'm lost on words.
every.
fucking.
time.

>the problem are not orthodox jews
t. Ben Shillpiro

Um no, sweetie. It's all Jews.

>create the problem in the first place with open borders
>leave

Conservative Jews need to thoroughly Jew the fucking Marxist libshit Jews out of existence. Unfortunately, they're probably outnumbered--in Europe and the US anyway. I know two. And I've met a fucking gorillion of the other kind.

Now 1 in 3 Jews in England have thought about leaving the UK... why won't you bastards think of the Jews????

archive.is/3XaPf

I don't blame them. In hindsight another holocaust can always be a few weeks away.

Think about it like this,those bastards know something is happening soon in Europe and want to get away from it...we should kidnap a jew and interrogate him

>another
user...

All Jews. The jig is up man at least you guys got one last taunt in with goy bye.

It just confirmed Pol is always right

generally when jews start leaving you know shit is bad, those cunts are like rats abandoning a sinking ship. concerning!

does this mean when europe goes to shit due to the third world horde will we all get to hide in israel with them?

b--b-b-b-b-b-b-but j-j-j-j-jews brought mudslimes to the west????
>Sup Forums BTFO once again
Will you ever be tired of being wrong, Sup Forums?

Was this whole thing a ruse to force Jews into Israel so they can start the apocalypse?

no immigration to israel, goy. only pure race jews allowed, you nazi.

are you shilling or just stupid? that's the whole jew endgame. flood the west with shitskins to lower the average IQ and make the people even easier to rule over, meanwhile most of the jews retreat to israel and rape their wallets from afar through the powers of usury

>backpedaling this hard
(((you)))

Only regular jews leave, the ones at the top who matter are too comfy and will never leave.

do you even know what those brackets mean? lurk more faggot

We want to get rid of your kind through death camps.

All part of the plan.

>Oy vey, Israel is too small for us to all to return. Whatever will we do?

Don't let the jews back in once you've eradicated your muslims.

>purity spiraling

i shmyggyigydy digyiggityy wigyggydyy

>being this new

Relax Ahmed

I am starting to think THAT might be the plan....scare all the jews back to jewland and collect that sweet tax revenue

Jews will still rule over Europe when they leave.

powerful jews into financial and political institutions don't need to reside into western countries to keep fucking said countries in the ass and rule them.
and even if some of them still will reside in western countries, they live in luxury gated places with 24/7 security to protect them from the goyim's misery and turmoil.

Jews are to blame for Muslims, Jews wrote in the Koran that Jews and Christians should be fought, and now that Jews are feeling the damage of their work on themselves through anti-semitism, they want to run away, because the plan was all along to destroy the beautiful European culture because why not? It just makes sense because... reasons

My God Sup Forums your stupidity makes me want to bang my head on a brick wall

You morons are just as dumb as the liberal politicians who call Islam a religion of peace, your head is way too far up your own ass you don't even know what reality is. Get off your computer and go step into the real world you virgins.

Oh and also Jews are responsible for aids because they hate Africans, but at the same time they want Africans because race-mixing is good, also Jews created homosexuality and communism and drugs

Did I miss anything else? Maybe also World of Warcraft to make children addicted to games and forget to breed with beautiful white women? lol

Do you asshats even listen to yourselves?

(((Finland)))

true

>TFW jews are going to jew jews because irsael will let in shitty commy lefty western jews, instead of offering a safe haven the the white man.

Israel will be destroyed next by the commies kikes.

Here's a Harry Potter reference for you: Israel is going to be like Gringrots.

>A jew speaking clearly, reasonably and for the good of his people
>Giving solid advice

I love jews now