What the FUCK is happening

I decided to leave Sup Forums for a few days to take a break and make sure I don't get totally blackpilled

I came back right now and this shit is even more insane than when I left. Seriously, what the fuck is going on right now?

I just logged on my goybook and liberals I know are now denouncing liberalism saying their "tired of PC bullshit", and a bunch of Christians I know are crying about nazis in charolettesville.

This is PURE chaos. Seriously, I have never seen anything like this. Then there is some weird protest happening in Boston, but it's like BLM battling with Antifa or some shit?

Can somebody just give me some of the highlights from the last few days? This is absolute and pure chaos.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/164297628606/how-to-know-youre-in-a-mass-hysteria-bubble
twitter.com/va_shiva/status/898999671888195589
imgur.com/a/RyWee
youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
youtube.com/watch?v=VFKoS-UrrcU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reddit

>spacing

>paul is one person

Go back if you want your echo chamber of kek memes. sage in all fields

So first the antifa vs blm was in Dallas... Basically it was

AYO HOL UP MANG

U AINT TALKIN NO REAL SHIT

MAN GET.. GET THE FUCK OFF THE STAGE BITCH

GIBME DAT MIKE BACK HO

FUCKING STUPID ASS BITCH ASS CRACKAS

>W...W-were still w-w-winning r-r-right g-guys?

How can antifa ever recover?

oh and take off yo mask

CVille was 20 people with a poo in the loo talking about monsanto. with thousands of antifa surrounding them.

This too in cville

What the fuck are you talking about, I've never even gone to reddit before

I'm trying to get the QUICK RUNDOWN here.

BOSTON was 20 people with a poo in the loo talking about monsanto. with thousands of antifa surrounding them.

My bad mang

BOSTON
O
S
T
O
N

reddit spacing!

Americans jumping the shark again proving that they are all talk but no walk.

Wait WHAT?

BLM vs. Anita is in DALLAS? Well what the fuck happened in BOSTON then?

Holy fucking shit this is out of control

Redpill me

Dude fuck off man I like to space out my points, it's easier to read

A black guy in a huge cowboy hat got pushed by a Mexican ANTIFA guy.... don't ask. just turn of the computer and go have a nap.

>no one's posted Jess yet
I swear to god I fucking hate every single one fof you!

Heres your quick rundown

Okay so what happened to the 20 people?

And what the fuck is happening in Boston right now? How is the media spinning this shit? What are normies doing?

My finger is off the pulse and I want to know if we're winning or not

You can just write a paragraph.
And then just use 4 spaces as a tabulator to
make sure that your paragrah is different.
From the next paragraph.

In all seriousness...It's too complicated and bizarre to sum up... long story short, go buy a rifle and lots of ammo.

oh mama

apparently that don't work... nevermind.

No snark... good tip!

>what happened to the 20 people?

Apparently nothing, just a lot of shitposting from the antifa about how they won.

>And what the fuck is happening in Boston right now?

That I couldn't tell you

Try leaving Sup Forums and coming back 2 years later. This board is fucking garbage now

>there was so much grunting
>they were SO emotional
>blushing uncontrollably

is that ass legit?

Pretty rude, he just asked for a gestault

Kek

I'm pretty sure Joe Biggs was one of the 20 people. Used to work at Info Wars. I'm not sure what happened to them but I think everyone made it out ok.

fucking top kek
dying here

It's Dallas blm vs antifa

that drool. hot.

I actually started coming here back in 2013.

The redpills aren't as extreme these days, but the shitposting and memes are off the fucking charts man.

I probably prefer today's Sup Forums to old Sup Forums, despite what oldfags say

Le epic persuasion man said it : we're inside a hysteria bubble. Just wait a couple more days and it will go away, making the Left looks dumber than before it happened.

blog.dilbert.com/post/164297628606/how-to-know-youre-in-a-mass-hysteria-bubble

How the fuck is this even possible? Why are they fighting?

What the fuck is Twitter saying about this?

>believing everything Scott Adams says
Your low IQ is showing.

our god is a chaos god
He reigns from the pyramids above
With keks, upheaval and lulz
our god is a chaos god

>blackpilled
Meh don't worry about, the outrage machine is gonna outrage for a while. It's all going to die down. I know I risk sounding like a fag but as the saying goes, first they ignore you, then they make fun of you, then they fight you and then you win

Praise be unto him

>not believing in 5D backgammon

That blog post was based, whats the issue memeflag?

1. First they ignore you
2. Then they call you anime masturbators
3. Then you hold a white supremacist rally in Virginia while chanting about killing Jews
4. Then you win

you tell me
I keep this in my "art" folder

And so it was written

Okay but it seems like Charolettesville took the chaos which was at maybe a 4, and turned it up to 11

Like people are fucking losing it because a bunch of young white Sup Forumsocks marched in a circle with tiki torches chanting about the Jews and roughing up some libcucks

This is almost more insane than Trump's victory

All of you are such cucks. The establishment has all of you completely focused on these faggy skirmishes which mean nothing at all. Fucking sheeple

Kek. That fucking face.

>based
Scott Adams is an idiot that revises everything he says. Read a Psychology textbook, specifically, any chapter relating to memory. The fact that most people forget long term memories MUCH MORE than they can even fathom COMBINED with confirmation bias and positive memory ('remembering' what you're told) any man can get away with saying basic shit. The only difference is that Scott's pretty good at it. Nonetheless, anyone that takes his opinion seriously needs to either grow up and stop being such a fucking sheep, or just flat out resign themselves to being a fucking pleb that follows the next person that says he knows something worth listening to. But please, read a psychology textbook then get back to me. Scott Adams is very smart, no doubt, but he doesn't have answers that DON'T serve his own interests. I won't detail that any longer because I know a thing or two about him that would give me away. Just know that he's not as 'innocent' or 'honest' as he makes himself out to be.

>Today a legal immigrant from India who is MIT grad and (may have) invented email and is running for US Senate in Mass spoke to less than 100 people
>Tens of thousands came out to protest a dark skinned, well educated, legal immigrant who is clearly a Nazi
Yeah, it's getting really fucking weird
>video of "hate speech" from Dr. Ayyadurai on his twitter at this link
twitter.com/va_shiva/status/898999671888195589

aight niggers here you go imgur.com/a/RyWee

The chaos is on levels we have never gotten close to. We are in a new era. Fuck the oldfags. We are at Next-Gen Memes. Literally succing the life out of our enemies. The fact we have actual enemies. REAL ENEMIES is beyond legit funny. I actually know this is a videogame hell simulation bullshit. I have to deal with normie npcs every day. They are useless trash. I am supposed to put my psyche inside their mind, wipe them, and then just mother them. They would literally be better off that way. That's how trash this world is. THATS THE EXPECTED AND AVERAGE.
We're in meme levels never even thought possible.
If we were going 88 before this is like 2000F.

BITCH HAS UNEVEN CUNT FLAPS!

>COAL BURNING KIKE WHORE CONFIRMED

September is coming

some kind of jewish holiday

I can never get tired of looking at Laura's pussy

Kek

Also check this shit hard

Cool story bro, but THE BLOG post was based. You attack the character but not the argument. It's detailed and plainly laid out, easy for potential dissenters to address counter points (you do have some, right?). Idgaf about Dilbert guy, his post activated almonds and has been reposted several times, meaning other anons agree.

>just read a book GAWD
I dont do soft science, either.

Chaos is good. We thrive on chaos. Many examples.

>September is coming

I'm not sure the world will last that long.

Wait guys so hold on

Are we winning again or are we still eternally blackpilled after cville?

However you can not let it overwhelm you, im must add.

TAKE OFF YO MASK
antifa vs blm

Dallas

you know it's bad when:
>videos of a child being raped to death
>torture/snuff films
>buying drugs
>human trafficking
>buying hit men
>Jihadi suicide bomber discussions
>and Satan worshiping

are all better options than "Racism", anything White/Caucasian of European descent and following laws

RIGHT WING ACCELERATIONISTS ARE NOW IN CONTROL
FULL POWER

Sweetie, blackpill automatically means we're winning because our blackpill sits on the Truth. Yes, the Universal Truth of Light or whatever you want to call it. We are literally facing off against the Demiurge/Satan/the anti-christ (probably all at the same time.)
Anyone who has talked with a normie and can see the obvious "emotional" (see: control issues stemming come superiority complexes (emotions are not real and are only byproducts of self)) conditioning they have (it's very obvious) can obviously see these soul-less fools are walking heads regurgitating colors out of their eyes and mouth, the sheen never creating anything different then it's routine sorta efficient but still just trash path.
NPCs should just be mind raped on sight t b q f h a m a la ongadonga.

Some fine cringe u got there, friendo

Prasie

Gb2reddit is valid if the user is being excessively Reddit

>777

Our god has spoken, what he dominates is the chaos and that's beneficial for us, we need chaos, we need people wondering about the system, afraid of the system, not believing in the media, not believing in the politicians, seeing antifas are the terrorists who they are

>Cool story bro, but THE BLOG post was based.
>based
Kill yourself, please
>I don't do soft science
Well, I'm actually a chemical engineer, but I guess most retards wouldn't consider that science to begin with
>his post activated almonds
You have to be fucking kidding me.
You're literally making meme arguments and expect me to take you seriously? I fucking hate this place so fucking much sometimes. I guess lately there's been a massive influx of retards and you're very likely one of them.

When worshipping a chaos god, no one knows what's next

its a mystery

Edge and cringe is the new in. Get with the bottomless pit, dawg and just say some garbage fuck it everyone's so disappointing who cares how i think feel or act it's all one big laughing game to me at this point i cant even care about reality. it's proven the creatures that call it home are not actually home but instead as lost as in the womb

Quick Rundown on Charlottesville
Charlottesville-Landwhale-Quick Rundown
Lollolololololololololol!!!!
CNN tells lies
The end.

This fucker makes his fortunes off this kind of thing. You guys are so fucked. The elite will crash the economy and blame it on trump. Alex jones is right.

Blessed be he, our God of chaos and white power

The Black Sun will cause great madness, and Kek will show himself this week.

Why would you crush the fish?

This board is being shilled to shit by leftypol and the rest of the world is going absolutely insane. I blame Charlottesville

I get it, you're sooo smart and thats why you're soooo mad. You're still triggered over anthills, user. Where's those counterpoints? Please elaborate like an engineer would in lieu of screeching this time

It's called "The Happening", user. It's happening.

Lefty-pol is just a fucking easy ass honey pot to condense all the shit bees into a single shit nest.
The right black torch and poof, oh no, it's all in flames.

One thing normies and npcs will never get. We live in the fire. We don't run from who we claim to be. We don't pretend to be inhuman. We are the fire on this Earth and it's vanguard. We are literally holy. I mean, if I actually felt like we can't lose (we literally can't) I would be even cockier but it's much more fun to assume anyone have hands in this reality game besides us.
Our purity literally is timeless. This shit's only funny

Our Faith is one of chaos....

Yeah this actually feels like the happening

Trump getting elected was like "Oh wow that's crazy what a paradigm shift!"

What is happening right now is like every radical idea having gasoline dumped on it and a match thrown at it.

Basically the white nationalists kind of made their physical presence known in cville, and society basically shit themselves in disbelief. They are panicking. I don't know if they are just pretending to panic to get some sort of higher moral ground or something, but it legitimately seems like society's brain just exploded

>having a molymeme pic
Nevermind. I don't speak in memes dude. I know I shouldn't bother with someone like you, especially because you sound like an utter waste, where my influence will be for nothing. I'm sorry, carry on as before

the overton window is experiencing a logarithmic expansion set

dumbing it down: we're being pushed into anarchy by the powers that be and the Right side of history is holding their primary forces back and waiting for the Left side to overextend itself and leave a crucial point open for exploitation

>he can't commune with the Holy Spirit and talk in only memetics and metaphysical numerology
low lvl npc omg lvl 2 man you get pickpocketed for 10 gold all the time dont you lmfao kys
captcha: goldenrod lots

>BLM holds rally in Dallas, Texas
>Antifa shows up to "support"
>hi-jack a mic and start trying to get people to chant "fuck the bourgeoisie!"
>blacks say "hold the fuck up"
>"You ain't about no real shit"
>"commies get the fuck outta here with your bullshit!"
>"TAKE THE FUCKING MASKS OFF BITCH"
>antifa ran off multiple times by BLM
>BTFO
antifa were exposed as the little pussies they were tonight. they thought they had an ally in the blacks, but blacks have shown they're militantly against communism. This is HUGE. Keep up the momentum men. There's light at the end of this tunnel.

BLM now more aligned with the alt-right than they are with commie faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

youtube.com/watch?v=VFKoS-UrrcU&feature=youtu.be

No sanctuary for commie trash. Hold the line.

Embrace the happenings fag

>*sheaths kantana*
>hmph, not worth my time kiddo.

>not keeping an expansive probability set on retainer for precisely such digits occurring
do you even PRAISE?

fucking lost @ pic.
I guess I missed that thread

>nine minutes of this shit
fucking memetic, we need to support BLM when they clash with AF

WTF??? I love BLM now.

Our Pepe,
Who art in Kekistan,
Hallowed be thy meme.
Thy liberal cum,
Received by none,
Is worth one tenth of 9/11.