Lebanese people show more empathy and support for Spain than Muslim living in Europe

>Lebanese people show more empathy and support for Spain than Muslim living in Europe

The sad state of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40990487
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32206393
huffingtonpost.com/flavius-mihaies/syrian-wedding-photos_b_8207150.html
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/flavius-mihaies/syrian-wedding-photos_b_8207150.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g4nnS7AiVtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think there are a lot of UN peacekeepers from spain in lebanon that guard the border of **rael

According to BBC those are from the Lebanese army
>The Lebanese army later posted an image on its website showing its troops waving both a Lebanese and a Spanish flag in Ras Baalbek in what it described as a "salute from our troops" to the victims of the Barcelona terror attack in which 13 people were killed on Thursday.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40990487

More like taunting
Saluting a Muslim state

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32206393
We are both right

The Lebanese army has been going at it with Hezbollah for a long time now. They probably hate those kinds of Muslims more than the stormiest stormfag.

I think it's pretty cool of our the army to do this desu, like a bug fuck you to ISIS.

Your country definitely shows more interest on the matter than the so called "moderate" Muslim community in Europe. We are still waiting for some important imam to condemn or reject the jihadist, not to mention the absolute indifference of the community (where are the marches or the reports to the police?).

Phoenicians were always pretty chills guy

Lebanese the highest tier muslims though.

Like 90% of their population denounces Islam inspired violence. Compared to European born moslims below 30's 20%.

Literally the most peaceful muslim country.

Lebanese cucks are the last ones to talk

Listen, after going through a 15 year bloody civil war between muslims and christians here people decided that that shit was not worth it, so it's been live and let live. On top of that Lebanon has always been a super open minded Liberal "Arab" country.

So the country as a WHOLE, Muslims and christians don't tolerate any kind of extremism. On top of that we have decades of experience and lots of battle hardened veterans with no bullshit attitudes that were eager to wipe the floor with these punks

Tell me more.

As it should be.

Had an old Lebanese neighbour. He was pretty chill. We didn't share a language but he showed me some pictures of his family once. Seemed like a standup dude.

Sadly he had dementia and got violent outbursts and had to move. Kind of a bummer.

>he had dementia and got violent outbursts and had to move.
Sounds like a typical male rape survivor. Muslims and Arabs are known for sodomizing men to assert their dominance. Maybe he was raped when he was still a young kid. I heard plenty of stories that arabs are big into pedo shit. They even fuck little boys. They are savages of the highest order.

I SUPPORT LEBANON AND IT'S PEOPLE. WE MUST HELP THEM DESTROY THE JEWS.

WE MUST PROTECT LEBANESE QTS, WE CAN'T LET THEM GO EXTINCT.

SUPPORT HEZBOLLAH EVEN IF YOU'RE CHRISTIAN LIKE ME.

I have no doubt he had a violent past and is detoriating back to his younger self. But I never figured he was most likely a victim not a criminal. Fuck

>Lebanese
Literally 40 percent Christian and high Shia percentage
Here in Germany you have some ''Lebanese'' criminals, which are mostly immigrants from other Arab nations that flew their country and moved towards Lebanon and afterwards settled in Europe

You understand Hezbollah and Shia Muslims aren't the ones attacking the West, right?

And I believe the Leb army is allied with Hezbollah these days

Lebanese people (let's be honest, Christians and Shiites) empathize with the West because they have been dealing with these people for far longer and to a worse extent.

it's almost like Lebanon has a massive plurality of Christians and Shia Muslims that are just as sick of ISIS as everyone in the west

Or more likely his brain is dying and he had lost his filter.

My brother has a traumatic brain injury from a car crash and he never had a short temper but now he explodes over the littlest things.

i dont think it is due to that. i think its due to the fact that the lebanese have been through so many wars and had to survive them. both my parents are lebanese and a large part of their childhood and life is about surviving wars. in terms of criminal behaviour like that the lebanese dont have it like other arabs. the lebanese value the family and village highly (its all about the villages and families in them). if you're from a village as another you are auto their friends/brothers etc. in villages everyone knows everyone else and the judgement people put on each other is so high its not funny. if someone does a criminal act like rape shit is going down.

Exactly. When people talk about how moderate and intellectual Lebanon is, people need to realize it is in spite of Muslims, not because of Muslims.

I'm sure it has some trickle down effect on Muslims but let's be honest, it's not a coincidence that the progressive Middle Eastern countries are Lebanon (Christian) and Israel (Jewish)

Unfortunately I have to agree with that statement. The best Muslims go to Christian schools and fraternize with christians

Not to mention all your Sunni tribal shit wannabee jihadis all migrated out of Lebanon into countries like Australia, and now we have to deal with them. Most drug kingpins, terrorists and radicals in Australia are Lebos. Fukn scum. The Christian's are atleast based

Just speculating, but perhaps they understand the bullshit of dealing with radicool islam

Go tell that to European politicians. They are the ones who refuse to understand where the real issues are.
If the "moderate" Muslim community in the EU shows no reaction to terror attacks then we should ask ourselves who these guys really are and what they stand for and what idea of integration they have.
It is like the Mafia, if the Sicilians didn't show any reaction to the violence everyone in Italy would call them "omertosi" without an issue and nobody would dare call us racists because we would just be stating a fact.

Thank you lebanons, in Spain we love you

Honor and Dignity to the fallen at Spain!
Well done Guys!

Most criminals have been victims of some kind of emotional, physical, or sexual abuse, user. That doesn't exonerate them or justify their crimes, but it is something to keep in mind when considering how to address/reform social stress before it irrevocably damages a persons' life.

I've worked with the children of the incarcerated through a volunteer program and it saddens me to think the statistics are something like 40-50% of them will end up in jail too as adults. I also grew up in a declining working class community and have seen first hand generational welfare familes, where even bright, motivated individuals end up sucked into the pattern of the hand they were dealt (worst one a peer who wanted to be a doctor in Jr. High and had the grades to be on her way getting into drugs and knocked up by a guy 10 years older before 11th grade.)

Further, I work with the mentally disabled, whose rates of abuse are like 90% or more higher than the general populations. A lot of angry retards are that way because of trauma and abuse, and not having the intellect to express or learn to cope with it. Especiallg if they are 40 or older, since they were likely in an institutional system in younger years that was straight out of Ken Kesey.

Adults are just learned behavior and expanded intellect built on the core of the children they were, wanting to feel safe, appreciated/loved, and capable. The avenued we take to arrive at those feelings may be more abstract as we get older, but all the nuance and complexity still boils down to that, in my observation. And if you're damaged as a child, it fucks you for life.

Victims make victims. Doesn't mean other individuals are morally compelled to accomodate those whose brokenness they didn't contribute to. But, we should keep it in mind.

i want to visit byblos

pic semi related

how are the lebanese cucks? they are the only ones who have fought the jew and his terrorist at the same time. you have no clue how patriotic the lebanese are.

It is what it is. At least the Shia are moving in a tolerant direction (except for Israel, of course)

Sunnis seem to be going in the opposite direction though, unfortunately.

What religion are you?

I dated a Lebanese Australia for 4 years.

Don't do it.

They are Christian SJW, gold digging nutcases.

My parents are Greek Orthodox, I'm not really practicing. But what you say is correct.
Shiaas are more tolerant and open minded than sunnis, but having a logical discussion with them about peace with Israel is a hopeless cause

>no burka and no veils
>lots of skin showing
>makeup
>the West supporting the people who want to stone these girls

Allied not so much. They agreed to stop killing each other to go after ISIS. If they fought Hezbollah so long, but they AND Hezbollah are willing to drink tea together between lobbing some lead at ISIS, I think that says a lot about those kinds of Muslims.

What is your honest opinion about Israel?, lebanbro are they really bad?

Shi'a Islam is a true Enemy of my Enemy scenario. There's probably no community on the planet that's been more consistently abused and persecuted by Muslims than Shi'a minorities at the hands of Sunni majorities. And I respect that the Shi'a seem have abandoned/disavowed suicide bombing.

>spain flag for Barcelona

Catalan fags BTFO

Interesting stuff. Still sad it works that way.

But honestly I can't really hold an old demented man accountable for what he does. I can only prevent he does anyone serious harm, which is why I called the cops on him. Broke my heart, luckily he wasn't incarcerated or anything and one of his daughters took him back in. So I guess it worked out in the end.

It's funny how you have said the same thing I said but this idiot with the Nazi flag hasn't posted retarded memes at you

But yeah, it's a fucking tragedy what happened to Lebanon. Lebanese Christians have been good immigrants to every nation they have went to and it sucks that the Middle East doesn't have a real Christian state.

I'm an atheist but I don't like the monopoly Islam has on the ME. Lebanon is just 40% Christian and look at how much better you guys are

Cultural and intellectual capital of the Middle East

I lived in Canada for 11 years and have met a few Isareli Bros, and I feel the people are pretty cool. Can't blame them for feeling trapped between all the Arab countries. But their government is so conservative and sucking orhodox dick that they just feed negative PR to themselves like crazy

Half the Lebanese in Lebanon are Christians and were there before the Arabs reached Lebanon.

In the 1920s or so Lebanon was 85% Christian...

So... they are barely Arab and only half muslim.

Also what is your opinion and the opinion of Christians in the ME (or at least Lebanon) on Israel?

AFAIK, some hate Israel for the problems they cause in the ME and I understand that they are largely responsible for the downfall of Lebanon, by having a ton of Palestinian Sunni Arabs take refuge in Lebanon, eventually causing civil war

But otherwise I feel like they denounce Israel publicly because they have no choice. IMO they are ambivalent about it, it's not their fight

I'd like to look to some Levantine QTs. My ex looks like a young Alma Al Assad...

Answered your question here
I do hope we can peace between our countries one day, wouldn't mind visiting Tel'Aviv . Wouldn't be a bad idea economically as well

Sad. So sad but true.

And these are Christians for they seem to be in a church.
In the 1800s when the Turks started get uppity there was a row in the West mostly between France and Russia as to whom would be the protector of Levantine Christian (those people in the pic) and the Turks were getting threatened by every side...

Nowadays... I am so ashamed of the state that we found ourselves in... I hope they don't hate us but I understand if they do...

>if you're from a village as another you are auto their friends/brothers etc. in villages everyone knows everyone else and the judgement people put on each other is so high its not funny. if someone does a criminal act like rape shit is going down.
It's the same way here yet violent outbursts are rare from well adjusted individuals. We can even joke around as long as it doesn't cross the line. I often see violent outbursts from people who have had traumatic experiences and abuse, whether physical, mental or sexual. That or passiveness to the point of absurdity where the person doesn't even have the will and strength to fight back anymore. Maybe the guy suffered from one of the above (or all). It's typical for people like that to have violent outbursts in order to stave off further abuse. It's a defense mechanism for individuals so they won't have to suffer through it anymore if anyone tries to screw them up in some way. In their minds, it's easier to push people away for any slight rather than welcome them. It's why Arabs/Muslims seem to get into a rage with the slightest of offenses. Many of them have suffered through the sexual abuse when they were still young.

>And these are Christians for they seem to be in a church.
The source of the pic is this article
huffingtonpost.com/flavius-mihaies/syrian-wedding-photos_b_8207150.html

>I asked if there was anything the West could do to help. “Stop supporting the opposition, stop supporting armed groups in Syria,” was a recurring answer.
These are the people the West should protect, instead the governments seem more interested in supporting Al Nusra.

unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/flavius-mihaies/syrian-wedding-photos_b_8207150.html

Barcelona & the DEADLY CULT of Diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=g4nnS7AiVtU

>>Lebanese people
Lebanese 'Shiite' militant group
FTFY

nigga your country is split into like 28 sectors and crossing the wrong street can land you in a different world of laws and customs. It's a fucking mess.

That's probably the worst about brain injuries, one day you have a sibling that is completely normal and rational, and the next they are a completely different person. God bless you and your family.

Like every other countries we have different countries ties yes, but what you're saying is a gross gross exaggeration

Also Lebanese Christian living in Lebanon, feel free to ask anything if you have any questions

>Also Lebanese Christian living in Lebanon, feel free to ask anything if you have any questions
How is life and work conditions there? Do you have a developed science/research sector compared to the other ME states?

Ah yes, the famous Shiite militant group known as the Lebanese Army.

Science/research field is minimal, and mainly restricted to academia and University, we do have a good startup ecosystem, and startups have something like a 70% success rate from what i've read, but we ain't designing the next microprocessors if that's what you're asking.

In terms of jobs, I own my own Electrical Engineering company, and at least in the real estate field it's going pretty well, (thanks 2 million syrian refugees) but our economy is largely tourist based.
Working conditions are pretty decent, standard full time is 40h/week, everyone starts with two weeks vacation, and eventually goes up to 4-5 weeks. But it isn't set in stone and most people end up taking month long holidays.

Living conditions can be stressful if you're from lower income, it's a damn expensive country to live in. Electricity and water supplied from the government are sporadic at best. Utilities are supplemented from private companies, meaning In my apartment on top of Electrical Bills, i pay a monthly subscription to a county generator service during down times.

Nature is goregeous, beaches are awesome, skiing in winter is the shit, also the nightlife is unlike anything you can ever experience anywhere in the world

>goes to his first International
>wins it
lebanese people everyone

Do the inbred muzzles try to get the levantine qts and taint their bloodline?Like the pic related

What are you, a communist muslim?

Piss off Mehmet, all muslim countries should be glassed to dust.

Countries infested by Jews and fueled by shekels like America and much of Europe should be gassed. Not Lebanon.

Interesting. Thanks.

>Nature is goregeous, beaches are awesome,
Well, every region with a piece of coast on the Mediterranean will say that! When it comes to climate we Meds are the luckiest people on Earth.

Not sure I follow, but lebanese girls in general are pretty hot

Your time wil come you muslim shitskin enabler. You'll bend your knees to beg at Israel all wounded up in the desert.

Communists like you are a only a hassle for us that recognize the path that has given to Jews.

Yea but they're not participating in the battle against ISIS on the Syrian border

I forgot to ask. Are you the ME country that has mandatory bidet for every house? Or was it Syria?

hahah, I don't think that's real, even in Syria

t. jobless fat "white" american

Muslim households usually have a bidet, or at the very least a kind of hose that hang from the toilet water container that they can use to spray their assholes with.

I think it's mandatory for muslims to squirt before they wipe.

I mean I understand the concept, if you'd get shit on ANY other parts of your body other than your ass, would you just wipe it with a kleenex untill it's gone? or would you clean the fuck out of it

Shit ain't real you toilet cleaning savage, probably happens in your island shithole country but not here, they're not known for ''sodomizing'' men but it seems like a culture trait in the Philippines, if there was a rank you'd strike top as savages when it comes to pedo shit, clean some ass like the most of your population.

Thank you lebanese bros, we remember we used to have cartago colonies before romans arrived here

Few months ago I made a thread on Sup Forums mocking Americans and Northern Europeans for not having bidet in their houses and someone from ME, I don't remember if Syrian or Lebanese, said almost all their houses have a bidet.
In Italy is mandatory and our parents teach us to use since we are very little. I was surprised to discover that is not very widespread outside some Med countries.

ESPANYA TIENE QUE MORIR, MORIOS TODOS CERDOS ESPANYOLES JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Lebanon is 40% Christian, desu.

As a Norwegian that has never used a bidet, I 100% agree that it's something that should be common.

I have been to Italy though, and I never saw a bidet? Not common in hotels?

Go get butfucked by the Chupacabras.
Hopless Panchito

THAILAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>I have been to Italy though, and I never saw a bidet? Not common in hotels?
I don't know, the few hotels I stayed at always had them.

Maybe I don't even know how they look like lol

first of all
who the fuck even cares about spain

Puto Retrasado.
What a fucking retard

And who the hen cares about you. Dumbass!
Go get fucked by a Mexican or somthin

Muslims in Europe are always far worse then their counterparts in their homelands. It's because the trash losers who can't make it at home all come to Europe.

says the beta male that lives in thailand just like where all the white beta males go

Lebanase people are around 50% Christian, and those Muslims are divided into sects, and have been trying to live in Peace with Christians for atleast 500 years.

Those Muslims in europe, come fron Iraq, Afganistan, Sudan, and many other places where islam is over 90% and Chirstians are blown up each day

>See Eygpt coptic churches getting blown out each month

Get a life ou of your Mum;s basement.
Sorry ass faggot!

go fuck your tranny thai sluts with stds no one cares about you

Non-Binary Trashbag
Get the fuck out of here, Duckpiss.

it took you 12 min for that shit tier comeback
fucking loser

Based.

I plan on visiting your country some day. What should I definetely not miss out on? Already marked Beirut, Jounie, Byblos, Baalbeck and Bsharre

should i dump some lebo cuties?

this you, anglin?

Go get raped by your auntie the Whale again
Cockheaded moron

fucking die retard

You wish, you sorry infant bitch

You didt have a History before the Spaniards showed you the way.
Fucking prick

lebanon stronk, lebanon loyal.

>showed us the way
by raping the shit out of the aztecs and mayans and genociding the rest with disease
gj