>be assaulted for the truth

Sounds about right.

That girl would be alive if she

>didn't assemble unlawfully
>didn't block a street during unlawful assembly
>One of her "friends" didn't strike the back of the car and spook the driver
>could think for herself.

This. Play stupid gamez, win stupid prizes

So Nazi's will just blindly follow any drugged up junkie because he's white and justify the murder of innocents because they're all terrorist.

I knew the Alt right had no brains, they willing follow someone who is not even in the state of mind to control their own actions or thoughts, much like the rest of you. How can people on retard pills ever think they are in the right?

You losers need to disband yesterday.

She would be alive if her fatrolls didnt have a gravitational pull.

Kessler is a plant to make the alt-right look bad

Since when do commies have rights?

Last time I checked, you're right, no permit.
Just a Presidential order after a Congressional Declaration of War... good luck!

Has he made a crying video yet begging for leniency?

So the Occupy-Wall-Street-Organizing Jewish Communist hosts a white supremacist-themed protest at a Confederate Memorial, says inflammatory things, then cries about how the mean things he said were mistakes please forgive.

This all sounds completely real.

This

Except she WAS a fat, disgusting communist

She went out there wanting to play revolutionary, that's what happens to revolutionaries. And of course people have already turned her into a martyr, leftists sure love their martyrs

>literal obama supporter
>alt-right

Actual quotes from the mother during the televised funeral:
>She was no saint, everything was a negotiation with her.
>When she came over, her father would go outside and play his games in the car to avoid the discussions.
>And we would talk for hours, and we would often disagree.
>It didn't matter if you were interested in the issues, she would make sure you knew about them.

From her (black) boss:
>One time she was going out to meet her boyfriend and then later I found her really upset, and she told me they had broken up because the boyfriend had seen me and he had seen something like "You didn't tell me you had a black boss" and she would not be with someone like that. She was that kind of person, it couldn't have been easy to stand up for me like that.

She seems like she was the stereotypical obnoxious SJW who would get all up in people's faces over nothing.

No, I'm not saying she deserved to die for that. Just that she was clearly not some hero.

lol the black boss story sounds so fake.

>be heather
>wake up in the morning
>roll over, adjusting the folds of fat that have been sweating and stewing through the night
>bacteria begins to flood into the air as the fat-folds begin to re-position themselves
>open twitter
>tweet "GOING TO PUNCH A NAZI TODAY"
>stumble down the stairs, loosening the foundation of the section 8 apartment building with every step of your 450 lbs clubbed foot
>pick up perscription for pre-diabetes medicine on the way to punch some nazis
>require a mechanical vehicle to air-lift you to the BASH THE FASH rally
>bow head in shame and beg for forgiveness at the sight of every black person
>nearly have a heart-attack from holding up a "BASH THE FASH" protest sign
>BLACK LIVES MAT-
>a car suddenly runs straight into you
>fat folds permanently damage the engine and destroy the front-end of a muscle car
>slide off of the front of the car and onto ground like the world's heaviest bean-bag chair
>break the cement with your fall
>the nation mourns

ok

>own father didnt even want to talk to her
lol

You alt right kiddies are fucking dead.
Your names and faces will be out there for everyone to see.
Antifa WILL do this to every single one of you
youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w

>it's okay to get killed for minor offenses and non-offenses

the absolute mental gymnastics of Sup Forums

They had a permit, and nobody hit the car until it was already speeding towards people. It's on video you retarded parrot.

You are a propaganda-fed mushminded little moron, you never even tried to look into the truth of this situation, you just heard rhetoric that stoked your feels, and you held onto that.

It's absolutely hilarious that you'd ever whine about somebody else thinking for themselves when you're not even willing to try to think for yourself at all.

This is why the alt right is not a threat. They're too fucking stupid and guided purely by emotion.

I thought it was hacked, he didnt even try to say it was hacked?

an hero

this, dude literally worked for Obama and CNN. He disappeared because mission accomplished, his role as a plant is done.

a lonely man wanted some companionship, found himself stuck with a sjw. found his way out

theres all sorts of damage to the car before anyone is hit
he speeds towards a group, to intimidate them out of the road, then brakes to let them move, does the same towards the next group of people, most people move, suddenly cars are in his way, flagpole hits his bumper, (how loud do you think that sounded?) shoots forwards.

theres no intent
its a plausible defense
lawyer plays clip of la riot trucker video
ACQUITTED

Wait, forgot he still has to denounce his views, and write a book about the alt-right how evil they are. Then he'll do the cable news circuit claiming Trump's speeches made him an eeebil nazi. After CNN will have him F/T as their alt right "expert" to sit beside Van Jones and warn everybody Trump is a Nazi.

Lot's more propaganda to be squeezed from this Obama agent

die in a fire, nigger