Brit/pol/ - King Edwin of Northumbria

No thread from 5am until now. What's going on you cunts?

>Post-Brexit trade deal 'desirable but not essential' - report
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/post-brexit-trade-deal-desirable-but-not-essential-report-10993530

>Stephen Hawking spars with Jeremy Hunt over NHS
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/stephen-hawking-spars-with-jeremy-hunt-over-nhs-10995008

>UKIP politicians condemn leadership candidate's '£9,000 to leave UK' idea
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/18/ukip-peter-whittle-john-rees-evans-9000-to-leave-uk

>British child missing after Barcelona terror attack
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/pm-urgent-work-to-find-missing-british-child-in-barcelona-10993937

>Government funds controversial facial recognition technology
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/government-funds-controversial-facial-recognition-technology-10992218

>McDonald's could face first UK strikes
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-40982955

>Nicola Sturgeon reveals she is uncomfortable at being branded 'a nationalist'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4804310/I-don-t-like-party-s-name.html

>'Brexit effect' sees biggest boom in US tourists visiting the UK since the 1980s
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/18/brexit-effect-sees-biggest-boom-us-tourists-visiting-uk-since

>Plaid leader brands Barcelona attack 'far right' terrorism
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4802776/Plaid-leader-brands-Barcelona-attack-far-right-terrorism.html

>Nicola Sturgeon to address Pride Glasgow 2017
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40975935

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms10408#f2
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/18/ukip-peter-whittle-john-rees-evans-9000-to-leave-uk
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/18/ukip-peter-whittle-john-rees-evans-9000-to-leave-uk
eupedia.com/forum/threads/26106-British-Celtic-and-Germanic-origins
drive.google.com/file/d/0B016wEaS0EWqMGxGSTBTc3VxVVU/view
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/acid-attack-stratford-efit-buy-cannabis-london-metropolitan-police-corrosive-substances-latest-a7902796.html
youtu.be/hEsknmeyJ5U
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4806128/PETER-HITCHENS-Squawk-Brexit-miss-easy-escape.html
cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-40990174
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-40986488
youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Wessexman fears the Mercian

>check catalogue
>0 threads.
>refresh
>3 threads

Fucking hell. You're right. I believe mine came first, because I checked before making mine. Several times.

Mines a bait thread to be honest, ignore. It's already baited a silly yank.

Lel, the other edition is a Caravan version. Nothing wrong with it but I believe this edition is a bit more aesthetic.

Also, early morning reminder that Brits are an ethnicity.

Eddie v Anonymongs [2017] UKBP 1, [2017] 1 AC 1.
This is one of the most influential cases in modern case law history of Brit/pol/, Eddie successfully argued his case that anonymongs are wrong by default which set the instant solidification of Triplord sovereignty over Brit/pol/. This of course was reinforced by the council of Triplords when they formed the House of Triplords and passed statute (which no longer requires consent from the house of anonymongs, commonly known as the hovel) which solidified this cases judgement as constitutional statute.

>"Beginning with the Beaker period, and continuing through the Bronze Age, all British individuals harboured high proportions of Steppe ancestry and were genetically closely related to Beaker-associated individuals from the Lower Rhine area. We use these observations to show that the spread of the Beaker Complex to Britain was mediated by migration from the continent that replaced >90% of Britain's Neolithic gene pool within a few hundred years, continuing the process that brought Steppe ancestry into central and northern Europe 400 years earlier."
-eurogenes(dot)blogspot co uk /2017/05/the-bell-beaker-behemoth_10.html

This means modern Brits are the same as the people who replaced the Megalithic culture (of whom built stonehenge), the Bell-Beaker culture of the Lower Rhine, where all North-Western Europeans come from.

That also means that all of the future peoples to come to the British Isles who made our modern genetic make-up would also be Germanic and descended from the Bell-Beaker culture. The Belgians, the Jutes, the Vikings, the Angles, the Celts, the Saxons and the Normans.

>"recent analyses have revealed considerable fine-scale genetic structure in the Northern and Western parts of Great Britain, alongside striking homogeneity in Southern and Eastern England4 in the regions where archaeologists identify early Anglo-Saxon artifacts, cemeteries and communities. A variety of estimates of the fraction of Anglo-Saxon genetic ancestry in England have been given5,6,7,8, with the recent fine structure analysis suggesting most likely 10–40%"

Northumberland and Durham: 77% Germanic, 23% Celtic
Sussex and Kent: 71% Germanic, 29% Celtic
Cumbria: 56% Germanic, 44% Celtic
Oxfordshire: 49% Germanic, 51% Celtic

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/

There were people living in Britain for 4000 years. Angles and Saxons were little over 95.000 in number when they arrived.

Beaker culture = France Spain Portugal Britain Ireland and some parts of Italy

Also some parts of Germany and lowlands but only partially

What does brit/pol/ think off John rees Evans UKIP candidates idea to give people 9 grand in exchange for going home?
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/18/ukip-peter-whittle-john-rees-evans-9000-to-leave-uk

Time for archive unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/18/ukip-peter-whittle-john-rees-evans-9000-to-leave-uk

I mentioned that in my first paragraph. The Megalithic culture, that built stonehenge and all that and were closer to those on the Iberian peninsula, was replaced by the Germanic Bell-Beaker culture in around 2500 BC, over the course of a few hundred years.

Those that effect our modern day genetic heritage, the Belgians, the Jutes, the Vikings, the Angles, the Britons and the Saxons were all Germanic. Those that weren't were the Romans and they left no genetic heritage at all.

-eurogenes(dot)blogspot co uk /2017/05/the-bell-beaker-behemoth_10.html
eupedia.com/forum/threads/26106-British-Celtic-and-Germanic-origins
drive.google.com/file/d/0B016wEaS0EWqMGxGSTBTc3VxVVU/view

Britons were not Germanic lol

Serious question. Are there any other un-ironic liberals/lefties here or am I the only one?

Britons came from northern Spain/southern France and were closest to Gaels Picts Gauls and Celtiberians.

Two of this groups (Celtiberians and Gauls )were fully assimilated through Romanization and Latinization before Britain was conquered.
That puts Britons as being far more closer to Romans then to Anglo Saxons.

I'm only giving you this one (You) to tell you I didn't know you were the same person with the nazi flag, because you were not worth the effort of that many words.

Where is everyone? The three threads have confused the fuck out of everybody.

>Lives in Britain for 4000 years
>Gets ignored because of some Germanic immigrants

Well you are only partially Germanic but you sure behave like them with your liberalism feminism and pro multicultural sentiment.You sure don't behave like we in east do.

British are ethnically mixed, but you will be racially mixed by the end of 21th century it seams.

I want it back.

What's that m8?

It wasn't right.
It isn't right.

Just a friendly reminder that empire was run by Rothschild who then decided to decolonize and form World Bank and Internationally Monetary fond so he didn't need empires anymore.
The early British empire was English to some extend that's correct,but after Jew Disraeli was elected as Prime Minister it was already gone.

i just want him back, feel like pure shit

I don't care. Give it back. It was ours.

pretty good rundown tbqh m8

Don't give him (You)s. He's been here baiting for 8 months now. I have him filtered with post stubs hidden, so I wouldn't know he was in here if no one gave him (You)s.

Nope.

Also if you want to eradicate him, go to settings, filters and post hiding, click edit, tick auto and hide and then filter him.

What about it m8

>rothschilds
>bad
Pick one.

Just posting memes, Brit/pol/'s basically dead this early.

Why are you giving him (You)'s?
That one makes me miss Rightly. I spammed it a few times a day into /ptg/ and they couldn't help themselves, the idiots give you 5+ (You)'s every time, but then again, we apparently do the same with our shit fucking ""trolls" "

unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/acid-attack-stratford-efit-buy-cannabis-london-metropolitan-police-corrosive-substances-latest-a7902796.html

Careful out there boys.

Fucking momentum shills on here trying to badmouth mummy may and the based Torres!

Momentum are just like a British sharia blue

>Based Torres

MERCIA STRONG

>Brexit pisses of globalists
Umm sweetie

>BBC debate on whether the Muslim rape gangs newspaper report was racist or not

>panel packed with pakis

>yes it is racist

Fuck the BBC

>try to watch anglo saxon video
>every single comment section is filled with 3rd worlders mocking modern brits as a "nation of immigrants" despite the "immigrants" all being genetically similar and from north-western europe

Genetic analysis shows that something like 80% of white Brits genome is pre-ice age. Hardly a nation of immigrants.

Britain is a nation of immigrants

WE ARE IMMIGRANTS MULTICULTURALISM WORKS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spain is Europe’s hub for Islamist terror and the time has come for Jews to head for Israel and safety, Barcelona’s chief rabbi has warned.

Rabbi Meir Bar-Hen delivered the grim, personal message on Friday in the aftermath of the terror attack in Barcelona that claimed 14 lives and left over 100 more injured.

In an interview with JTA news agency, he said: “I tell my congregants: Don’t think we’re here for good, and I encourage them to buy property in Israel.

“This place is lost. Don’t repeat the mistake of Algerian Jews, of Venezuelan Jews. Better (get out) early than late. Europe is lost.”

----------##
This Jew knows what's up.

How does one migrate to a nation that does not yet exist?

I tried to explain that here Modern Brits are descended from those that replaced the Neolithic culture from the Bell-Beaker culture of the Rhine from around 2500 BC to 2200 BC, and the later comers who (bar the Romans) were also descended from the Bell-Beaker culture and genetically similar, sometimes identical.

Even genetically we're not a nation of immigrants. And if we are, it didn't happen in the last 5000 years, but the last 20 years but that goes against their point.

This poem is incredible. Any racist or bigot ought to listen.

youtu.be/hEsknmeyJ5U

What's happened lads? It felt like we were winning but everything has ground to a halt. Theresa may is fucking awful I don't know why I voted for her. Should have just voted ukip even if it would have been a wasted vote. Who do we meme in next? Mogg?

>Theresa May wanted Brexit
user-kun...

>Dem tell me 'bout Lord Nelson and Waterloo
>but dem never tell me 'bout Shaka de great Zulu
Should've told him about Rorke's drift tbqh

>mogg

Fuck no

We wait for the left to destroy brexit, thereby betraying their true thoughts on democracy. We then destroy them as enemies of democracy.

Latest Morality Man. He favours the Norway option, which doesn't surprise me as he is a reader of the EU Referendum blog which favours that option too:

So to David Davis and Liam Fox and Philip Hammond, may I suggest what is known as the Norway Option? You are all blundering around as if you've never even heard of it. Yet it answers all major questions.

It does not require long years of detailed negotiation. We can lift it off the shelf, take it out of the box, and switch it on. It will work straight away.

It doesn't get us completely out of the clutches of the EU. We'd still have to pay some money every year (nothing like as much as now) and accept their regulations when we traded with them, which is reasonable. But we can, if we wish, govern ourselves in all other matters.

By choosing instead to stay in the European Economic Area (EEA), we can leave the EU, make our own trade deals with non-EU countries, but stay in the single market. This (not the quite different Customs Union) is what allows us to have friction-free trade through the Channel Tunnel and across the Irish border. And no, it doesn't force us to accept 'free movement'.

EEA members are allowed to activate Article 112 of the EEA agreement, the so-called 'emergency brake'. Under this rule, tiny Liechtenstein has effectively managed to suspend 'freedom of movement' indefinitely, and operate its own quota system.
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4806128/PETER-HITCHENS-Squawk-Brexit-miss-easy-escape.html

>Theresa may is fucking awful I don't know why I voted for her.

You're an idiot.
And you'll vote for her again. Most of brit/pol/ will. At heart, when the time comes to vote, most rightwing people want cuckservative Tories. We are addicted to being cucks.

>Theresa may is fucking awful I don't know why I voted for her.
Because you chose who to support based on fucking memes and hot air instead of their past actions and public statements, you mong.
>Mogg?
Christ, that's even worse.

>Has to get Blacks from all of history all around the world to compare to Brits

Democracy is a meme. We want Mosley.

Destroy the left first then do what you want

I'd have voted BNP if the option was there. I really thought they were the best choice for brexit, turns out conservatives are just as fucking useless as they've always been.

>Fascists
>In my constitutional monarchy
I don't bloody think so

Nah you'd have voted Tory and you'll vote Tory again.
BNP a shit anyway.

Pretty certain Mosley wanted a situation just like Italy's, with the king or queen as the ultimate head of state. We need something to change, our current situation is deteriorating fast.

>you would have done this because I said you will
No, I really wouldn't have if we actually had a good right wing alternative choice to the conservatives. An actual Conservative party would be a nice thing.

My most optimistic thought is an economic shoah, probably coming off of quantitative easing, the housing bubble and the student loan bubble all going tits-up at the same time, which will force people to re-evaluate all of their politics.

British Fascism incorporated the monarchy into it.

cnqzu.com/library/Solar General/100-questions-about-fascism-oswald-mosley.pdf

Pretty dumb really. He says that if they return in 7 years, they must pay back their grant. But what would stop them from coming back after 7 years? They would still have British citizenship, and therefore would not be subject to any immigration controls.

Any realistic voluntary repatriation scheme would need to involve the removal of citizenship.

Shush, cuckservative voter.

I'm probably one of the few people here (old enough to vote) who has never voted Tory. And proud of it.

You;ll find a reason to vote Tory again. You'll always find a reason.

Add Muslim encroachment and a collapsing NHS and public services, housing crisis, pension crisis and baby it's almost time

I just wish it would hurry up, I want it all to come crashing down.

time for a couple of bongs before breakfast to wake me up desu lads

Ok mate, if you wanted an excuse to blow smoke up your own arsehole why didn't you just say so?

>Muslim encroachment
B-b-but that's not a problem at all, they're enriching our culture
>collapsing NHS and public services
This is one that's going to be fun. I'm interested to see how long it'll be before the NHS completely fails and we have large-scale deaths due to negligence.

People round here would be more proud of you if you'd never voted for anyone, m80

When I went into hospital to have plates fitted for a broken ankle, they coloured in the leg that required surgery. They told me this was due to the fact that a person in another hospital had come in for an amputation and they had removed the wrong limb. This was after the fact they left me two weeks with no knowledge I needed immediate surgery, due to a fuck up on their part. My mother works in the NHS in elderly care, it sounds fucking awful. Deaths due to negligence are already happening on a big scale, they just hide it well. The NHS will implode soon.

My mother is unbelievably bluepilled. I tried explaining to her why white nationalism has arisen over the past couple of years, how normal people are beginning to get scared when the media seems to show anti-white sentiments, makes people think it's bad to be white etc
She said she disagrees and doesn't see that at all
Tell her how Joe Biden said whites will be a minority by 2050 and that's a good thing
She said it doesn't matter because in 500 years we'll all be brown
I said that groups and tries naturally exist and it's normal to want to preserve your group and identity, every other race does it. And how only North America and Europe will be mixed race, Asia and Africa will still retain their cultural and racial characters.
She says we'll all be dead by then in hundreds of years, we shouldn't care
I make a comparison to snow leopards- people want them to exist just by nature of them being a subgroup, mum and dad say that it's different because leopards can't breed with other animals, I explain it is the same because snow leopards can breed with other leopards but people want the snow leopard to exist as its own thing and not go extinct. Dad says it's not the same because snow leopards can only live in one place, whereas we can live everywhere and we're all humans anyway.

I made lots of small little arguments like how self-segregation already happens, groups obviously matter, well off white people never move into middle class black communities in America even if they're not racist, they just want to be with their own kind.

Mum said she just wouldn't care if me or my sister had kids with someone of another race or if our descendants did. I said it'd be a shame if in 500 years we'll think about the Germans as "a people that once existed". She said that nobody's sad that the Vikings don't exist any more, I point out if the Vikings were still alive they wouldn't want their culture to die away either.

nothing seemed to matter, she and dad seem completely bluepilled

> they had removed the wrong limb.
How the fuck

Ever seen a more punchable face in your life?

*groups and tribes

Yep, I used to work in a+e doing admin, it's completely fucked up, the whole system is stuck in 1985, the third world useless doctors were brought in as locums for £85 per hour or else a+e would have to close, usually planned and organised a couple of hours before

It's only going to get worse

Sounds like a stupid bitch who isn't going to learn until Ahmed is balls deep in her while your dad is tied up.

You have to swallow your pride and larp as a civic first to convert people

I'm not going to bother. I don't think I'll let my children visit their grandparents. DEFOOing seems to be the thing to do.

What's the gist? Is it
>British people are STOOPID hurrr

wtf is going on in Cromer, lads?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-40990174
>Cromer disorder: Pubs shut as seaside town 'in lockdown'

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-40986488
>Teenager raped by two men at Cromer bus stop

>An American telling Britons why they're bad people for not wanting to be out-competed for jobs in their own country

They'll both be dead soon, you shouldn't care.

Show he Mohammed Alis interview with paxman
It says racemixing is wrong for whites and blacks and she can't go "racist white supremacist"
youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E

They're only about 50 and in good shape and I'm 19.

>tfw have early Gen X parents who have the mentality of Boomers

Couldn't bring myself to click it. The comment section of youtube is enough to rile me up, I try to just not look at it. Its just his shit face.

I might give it a view to see what it is.

You have planted the seed

They will think about it at night