Is California salvageable?

Is California salvageable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4_tc9-QV2U
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg44hd1rvD8
youtube.com/watch?v=WjhGFOQUymQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live here. Inland towards Nevada is salvageable. Anywhere near the coasts or boarder, not so much.

>being afraid of a Mexican selling oranges

Califag reporting in. This user is right but also northern california is okay as long as it gets some cleansing. Some smaller parts of southern california are also salvageable, just a bunch of nice old people living in the desert.
I'm near san francisco right now and I can go days without seeing another white person. Fucking nuke this place there's no chance.

no, man, we're truly fucked. talk of civil war is exciting idk what the fuck would go down here.

probably not

>NorCal

you tell me

List of U.S. states by GDP (millions of current dollars)[2]
Rank State 2016 % of Nation
— United States 18,456,292 100.00
1 California 2,602,672 14.10

Let me guess, you have a really big back yard and can see far

Marin City? kek
North bay area here. Whites have a tiny majority in my city. Sadly, it's the influx of poor white San Franciscans and East Bay libs that's saving us demographically, but of course everything they want to do is stupid and wrong--except that living here has taught them to Never Relax around nogs, so they fight any attempts to bring in more public housing.

Lifelong califag here, I've lived all over the state and I dunno if it's salvageable, but man, it's so worth it. I've traveled the world but CA is still incredibly beautiful and magical to me. The land itself here is so magnificent that conservatives would be absolutely retarded to let it go.

Mostly, I think if we deport ALL the illegals, work on converting blacks and legal spics away from the Demoshits, import more conservatives from other states, and get the Republicans here to stop being so defeated and get out and vote, CA might be saved.

Lol get the fuck out then, faggot.

We're gonna take this state back one mexican and chinaman at a time. The best economy, the best weather. You can move to Alabama, bitchass.

Ayo north bay.

cali is one of if not my favorite places ive been. Closest to paradise scenery and climate ive experienced.

I liked santa barbara, ventura, san luis obisp, montery bay, santa cruz, san jose, san rafael, santa rosa, carmel, ventura, santa ana, san diego, joshua tree, nor cal red woods, mendecino, so amazing, cali is the best

>majority Mexican
>salvageable

I'm in LA and I say no

>how small are people
>how big is land
>how dumb are you

That makes it salvageable? The US will survive without California. California wont survive without the US. How will things turn out once the water isn't flowing in anymore. How will you feed yourself when the land returns to the desert it once was?

A lot of that gdp is California being propped up by silicon valley. There is no reason tech HAS to be located there. Companies can simply move

"Where is my culture? White culuture?"

Anyone here crazy enough to go to the unite the right shit planned for LA?

FUCK, if that picture is true.... then i love cali

about as salvageable as NYC

hopefully all of california would die.

We basically need segregation and only whites voting.

California is a corporate whore state. Tech, Agriculture, and Real Estate completely control the state. Completely.

Just throw out crazy ass figures about how many people are coming. BLM, Alt left, the cans will all show up and chimp out so bad that they'll destroy the city. red pill the rest of the country and we don't have to lift a finger.

I'm in Los Angeles. Los Angeles is GONE. Nuke it. Will never be Whites here again. Fucking nuke us to HELL

youtube.com/watch?v=P4_tc9-QV2U
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg44hd1rvD8

cutting up their turf

Same. Want to move to OC.

>teleports behind you
>pushes nuke button
nothing personal, kid.

>not liking oranges
Also, what's wrong with MLK? He preached that white lives matter.

>nope

I got a $280 ticket for smoking in an area that, unbeknownst to me, was a non smoking area.

>gottafundthemsocialprogramssomehow.

shit falling apart youtube.com/watch?v=WjhGFOQUymQ

>smoking
Id say kill yourself, but you already are. Fuck smokers,

i know its a bad habit, but damn, $280? kinda ridiculous.

>Cali beaches are basically sharia law
>no smoking
>no loud music
>no alcohol

Tell women to wear burkas and it is complete

Because your smoking violates my NAP, and do you really want some spics blasting their shit music and drinking shit beet on every beach to be even worse?

spoken like a cali-fag