2nd largest religion in each US state

Guys wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the south is forcing islam upon kids, read a article or 2, where they are teaching it in schools now.

The US is 1% muslim. Don't get your nazi dick all twisted

Suddenly CA doesn't look quite so bad.

Pretty interesting that this Baha'i thing is gaining ground. Would be pretty cool if a considerable part of Islam converted to Baha'i.

rather deal with the kikes or ragheads?

holy shit everyone always come home white man, these state are shit, but the all islamic. Is come home whiteman a false flag?

islam is taking over.

there's a ton of niggers that convert to islam in prison

What is up with Arizona?

Chinese workers

>more muslims in florida than jews

Fake.

Well the southern states have muslims because of all those niggers who converted to islam

>le buddhism is kewl meme

Kys

POO IN ARIZONA

new age hippy faggots in the desert sucking each other off while waiting for aliens to arrive

>tfw your states secondary religion is Hinduism

true

is mass genocide the solution?

The Asian populations in southern California and bohemian hipsters are what inflate the Buddhist presence in the state. I don't mind it really, the Buddhist temples are stunning pieces of architecture and there are a fair amount of Buddhists who hate Islam so spreading it is difficult. Buddhism also is pretty lowkey, nobody who is a Buddhist really gets in my face about being one so that's great.

I'm pretty sure we have more negro muslim converts than actual arabs.

>buddhism
Could be worse.

C-cucked as fuck.
Also - how can Buddhism even compete with pic related? Praise Christ.

Surprised about MN. It's practically Somalia/China down in the Cities.

>western buddhism
new age garbage

Some of it, not all.

Based buddhist nationalist movement.

No smashin' the Ashin.

I'm not. I live in the area and the mentality is like most of em.

Southwest metro?

Hooray, SC gets to be special for once

It's essentially "Whole Foods for the soul"

Is this supposed to mean something? Muslims are such a miniscule portion of our population that it really doesn't matter. The vast majority of religious people in the US are one of the five million Christian denominations, it's not even really close.

As a Californian I can tell you Buddhism is certainly not the 2nd most dominant religion. Ask any of the so-called buddhists here what the word nirvana means and they'll come up empty. It's a hipster fag thing that they look at for 2 seconds and accept.

I didn't know islam was this popular in the states, a bit worrying.

no wonder the east coast is such shit

Islam > Jews
CSA > USA

I watched my former work site and old apartment complex be completely overrun by them. Thank all the IT divisions importing them through H1B visas.

The south is because of niggers converting the original religion that enslaved them

Basically what it means is that there is 2 religions being praised one is the overwhelming majority Christian with the hidden mud fucks, while there might be a Korean or 2 practising whatever dog eating contest they have as religion.

Don't worry yourselves with this, Islam is certainly not welcome in America and very few practise it openly

B-but the aliens arived in acient times. Also they have a UFO in New Mexico.

It's a shame about good ol' Tennessee, but their jewry cannot be tolerated in the Neo-Confederacy. It's time we put them out of their misery of-mice-and-men style.

Good to hear if that's the case.

Map is bullshit, Utah is majority Mormon with Christianity in second place.

Buddhists aren't a minuscule fraction as cancerous as either of the Abrahamic cults. Only thing I don't like about them are their white yuppie "converts" (LARPers).

>implying mormonism is a sub-sect of crazy within cuckstianity

(((new york)))

No need to worry.

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/

They're dumping tons of rapefugees in Georgia. Plus we got a fair amount of Muslim Bosians, at least where I live. Koreans are probably the largest Asian group here and they're mostly Christian.

You guys had two and a half times as many muzzies as we did as of 2011. You're also a fraction of the population, meaning that the birth rate imbalance will catch up far quicker to you, like Europe, if allowed to do so.

Second largest doesn't mean much in the US since we're over 70% Christian.

Here's Virginia, for example. Islam may be the second largest, but it's still only 2.6% of the population.

let go of your ego and stop worrying about what's "cool." That is dependent on others subjective perceptions. Focus instead on what is right. Listen to your own voice.