HAPPENING IMMINENT

There is no advantage to flying any fringe flag. There was an interesting phenomenon from the Charlottesville rally, neither side flew the American flag. The right flew just a handful of them and the left brought literally zero, the left all flew communist/faggot flags of some kind or another. They hate the American flag, and we should give them more reasons to hate it.

The American flag is the new flag of White Identity and White Nationalism. Anyone that doesn't agree with us is an anti-American communist and they should leave the country.

I think the alt right should identify more with the ideals of the foundling fathers, who were of course staunch white nationalists. Stop flying Nazi or any German type flags, and fly the American flags or flags similar to it.

Think of it this way, if they want to tear down the statue of Robert E Lee because of slavery and racism, they are gonna have to also take down anything that has to do with the Framers of the Constitution, and honestly, pretty much every single president before JFK will also have to be shamed because they did not share the modern egalitarian views on race.

If we go more in this direction, they will be forced to attack American history and will look like the bad guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/20/asia/north-korea-south-korea-us-military-drills/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/20/asia/north-korea-south-korea-us-military-drills/index.html
archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2010/february/the-fbi-versus-the-klan-part-1
youtube.com/watch?v=XFgv3k6iDoA
archive.is/XRr1O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is meaning of this

america doesn't stand for anything, so why would you be surprised that nobody is waving it's symbol?

better dead than red you commie twinkle toe cock suckers

pls remove the nuke
no war please i dont want to go into army

It's ok. Italy is safe. Out of ICBM range and not imperialist enemy like US, Japan, and false Korea

What did you eat for breakfast today?

i wish i was living in italy its very beautiful
especially the northern part

San Francisco and Los Angeles, Kim.
DO IT

The antifa don't need symbolism, they are fighting evil. It only requires wit and logic. That's why Chartlotsville only attracted 1,000 racist dick. Your movement is a baby tit, it will never grow.

>Le autism blue hegehog

>LARPer claiming that the country with the most white people in the world doesn't stand for anything

How's your reich doing?

When the FBI begins persecuting and encarcerrading all you little want to be white supremacist like they did every decade before 9/11, I am going to laugh and roll on the ground with everyone else in modern society. You guys are terrorist, they gave you a chance, and now you are trying to incite a civil war. Is only a matter of time before they are at your door again. Keep it up faggots.

Why did you back down from WAR? I was PROMISED WAR!

we are at war

>encarcerrading

North Korea is making more empty threats still. cnn.com/2017/08/20/asia/north-korea-south-korea-us-military-drills/index.html

Let's archive that
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/20/asia/north-korea-south-korea-us-military-drills/index.html

Makes no difference how I spell it. Big Black mike is still going to rape your Nazi ass in prison American History X style.

If he's got internet access in the DPRK, probably literally anything he wants

Why don't you go to jail then you faggot?
We all know you crave the nigger cock, bitch.

archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2010/february/the-fbi-versus-the-klan-part-1

There is only one approved flag in the US: Why Is The Man With Israeli Flag Being Harassed At The Free Speech Rally In Boston?
youtube.com/watch?v=XFgv3k6iDoA

Get fucked shill
archive.is/XRr1O

Yopu little faggots better run and coward. The FBI is already here I am sure. Sniffing every port in this server, connecting the fucking dots. I am not even paranoid thats the fucking MO. Every single one of you a fucking target hangs on your back. You think this site is anonymous you fucking dipshits. Nothing is anonymous, even Tor can be trace. You guys are your own worst enemy.

I love that my talking point is going far and wide finally. We're Americans folks, quit LARPing.

I wish I was fucking trolling, all of you fucking morons are being trace, actively, the FBI, the fucking NSA, the god damn ARMY, every fucking living intelligence group knows who you fucking are. That is their job when dealing with fucking terrorist. If the fucking antifa knows your every move before you can even make them public imaging what the FBI knows. You fucking kids need to shut the fuck up, grow up, and become fucking citizens of the United States of America. Quit your fucking delusions trash, the more you call attentions on yourselves the quicker they will strike you.

why didint korean war 2 happen???

Even though its obvious this guy is a functional retard, he's right you know.

You keep living your fucking fantasy faggots. FBI knows you all. The government you oppose operates all your mediums, ALL YOUR MEDIUMS.

>persecuting and encarcerrading
>rape your Nazi ass in prison
>he thinks Sup Forums would join the klan
>better run and coward.
>before you can even make them public imaging
>he doesnt know about ross ulbricht

>ross ulbricht
Very familiar with the topic, he is serving Life in prison without parole.

So fucking stupid you can't see good advice when someone hands it to you on a gold platter. Quit being nazi pieces of shit, and go home to your mothers and tell them you love them before the FBI robs you of your life.

Using the American flag to represent White Nationalism is the most disenfranchising thing possibly to POC. Charlottesville was a massive misstep

Acting like you are Americans while hating Americans is what fucked you faggots! Do not believe for a second you are an American. You don't even deserve the fucking meal you will be served in prison when the FBI catches your ass.

All rallies with anything that looks like the White race wanting preservation, should fly a single rag to prevent getting attacked; amirite?

Plotting to overthrow the United States government or starting a Civil War is fucking treason. All of you can be associated with fucking treason!!!! All of you, and is all recorderd here on a site, and you little faggots think that is all ANONYMOUS. You little tiny dick morons really think this is anonymous. So fucking stupid all of you. The FBI is all over the server, sniffing every port, sniffing every ip. Connecting all the dots.

The best part is going to be prison. When Big Black Mike sticks that thick 10 inch dick right up your fat fucking white supremacist ass. Those of you that survive not getting killed.

And I am going to laugh so much, me and buddies will gather around our TV and celebrate the day Sup Forums and all the faggot white supremacist that took it over go to fucking prison. Even TOR CAN BE TRAE. Silk Road got shut down, so will your shit show!

chill out cuckboi

The best part is that you think you are doing some good for society. Society rejects you. We fought a war about it already and your bullshit ideology died in smoke. Your leaders are all cowards, and all of you will end up in prison like all the generations before you of white supremacist. Time and time again the FBI destroys you faggots. Keep it up, they are gearing up, Charlotsville united America.

None of you will be spared, and you better not try to fight them, They will kill you if you. Time and time again, no mercy, terrorist do not deserve mercy. That's your fucking choice. Terrorism or leaving this bullshit behind before you become the victim of the wrath of the United States government.

You faggots better save some money for your funeral, you think you are a faggety troll until the fucking big cannon of the god damn United States FBI shows up at your door with Marshalls. You fucking treasonous faggot. All of you can be associated with treason, you fucking fake Americans. I 've seen dog shit more patriotic.

You faggots think David Duke or Bannon are gonna come bail you out of prison. You think your parents are going to come bail out a treasonous son. You think you get bail when you are a FUCKING TERRORIST. All you faggots are going to get pounded so hard.

Fuck you, I will continue to fly the Rebel Flag, just like my Dad, and Granddad, and his Dad did. It is NOT a symbol of racism and oppresion, it is an icon of State's Right's and Southern Pride.

All of you can be associated with treason, all of you are going to Guantanamo Bay, all your life forced to live with a Muslim, whom is probably ready to kill or rape any white asshole that comes near him. You think you can handle that shit Alex, Rob, Mark, whatever faggety repetitive bullshit name you have.

Another treasonous asshole. FBI add him to the list. Anti American scum like you deserve to be cast out of society.

Better than flying the Nazi flag. As cool as the swastika is, and as powerful as it is to those who understand it, it is counterproductive to a movement whose primary goal is trying to recruit fence-sitting white normies. The swastika is a long-gone symbol of German nationalism, and must remain in that era. A new white nationalist movement in America must have "branding" that resonates with Americans. Nazi imagery just doesn't do that here.

Sam shut the fuck up before you have a heart attack.