YOUTH BELIEF IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/02/daily-chart-10?fsrc=scn/fb/te/bl/ed/youngpeopleandfreespeech

Majority of British, Indian, French, Chinese, Nigerian, and German youth don't believe people should have free speech
Majority of American, Italian, Argentinian, and Turkish youth believe people should have free speech

You forgot some pro-free speech peeps:
Polish
Romanian
Czechs
Estonians
Latvians
Hungarians

Also, trusting the (((economist)))
Stupid fucking goy.

Mostly rich white and rich Jewish people read the economist so those statistics are probably correct
The media posts bullshit propaganda on mainstream news sites like CNN and Fox, so the plebs read them

Just nuke us

I personally believe everyone should have the right to free speech, however offensive their views may be but unfortunately I live in a country where criticizing Jews, Israel or minorities could get you sued.

If someone has the right to love me than so does someone else have the right to hate me, and both have equal rights to express it. Just because someone doesn't like to hear that a person or a group doesn't like him doesn't mean their mouths should he shut.

Agreed

>majority believe in free speech
just barely.

True most of the yoof I speak to dont either realise that privacy is a human right.

boobies

It's time we acknowledge there is no such thing as free speech in a multi-kulti environment
(Especially with mudslimes and niggers)

Where is archive version?

Wasn't that obvious to begin with? For these people freedom means "freedom FROM hearing things I don't agree with or that someone doesn't like me".

millenial, non-white women

Why do Jewesses have phenomenal racks? Did the original Ashkenazi marry big breasted women only?

her mouth and chin are disgusting though

You're really looking for things to dislike, aren't you

This is an older age group than the age group studied by economist
This shows that American

>criticizing Jews, Israel or minorities could get you sued
I thought you pajeets were more based.

The government is Zionist and tries hard to be politically correct.

Surprised about the turks, they actually had the highest percentage supporting free speech by far. Wonder if they include speech criticizing islam.

Jews get implants because they are almost unanimously sluts