I've been seeing this rabid antisemite rolling with Nazis on Vice...

I've been seeing this rabid antisemite rolling with Nazis on Vice, defending alt-right themes against Anderson Cooper in CNN... but I still do not know who she is? Can you give me a quick rundown on this Aryan Valkyrie? What's her name, /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.zencast.fm/download/media/1332/914d8b00-114b-4457-b26d-7e28217917dc.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=32WwD5wC_hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The White Widow

she's actually jew

she fucked that egg head richard spencer

Is she a widow? Did her husband die at a KKK hate March?

what the fuck are you talking about

>What's her name, /pol?

Droopy McGoo. She can morph her form into a semi-liquid state, slide under doorways, expand to fill any container.

She's such a sweet heart

>tfw you will never make her laugh at a far right rally she was reporting on
>tfw she will see your inner racism as a quirk she can change through love and affection
>only to fall in love with you and hitler in the process

It would be the ultimate ideological threesome

I am talking about the woman in pic related, she has orgasmic feelings while around Nazis and racists and stuff... See pic related.

Btw she's in her 30s. She should do an AMA in Sup Forums and maybe send nudes.

I'd like to fill her container if you know what I mean

She's such a little angel

like actually what are you talking about, i know she got all desu for spencer way back when

Yeah, its nice to know her age, but what's her name?

Elle "Spencer wets my wizard sleeve" Reeve

her name is farqu naggar

>Yeah, its nice to know her age, but what's her name?

Elspeth Reeves.

>talking about girls for the sake of girls
You are not gonna make it sorry

did they run a nazi train on her?

Elle Reeve. She wrote some article on Sup Forums last year about the A.I. bot Tay, that's when I first heard of her

she also went on the Daily Shoah where she couldnt handle the bants

cdn.zencast.fm/download/media/1332/914d8b00-114b-4457-b26d-7e28217917dc.mp3

pretty funny stuff

Why does this aryan anti-semite hate jews so much? She keeps making these hagiographic videos about white supremacists like she wants to rehabilitate their image. Is she a holocaust denier, too? She appears to be one.

Her name is Alina Gersmshang

Goggle eyed bastard

How can she be so goddamn cute, Sup Forums? I wrote a story about her the other day and I would do it all over again if I had the time.

Elspeth "The Jew's Death" Reeve.

Beautiful, Elspeth is our Aryan goddess. Praise her!

She's cute af hope she's female.

Nazis start out so cute. Where do they learn their hatred?

Holy shit

She is legitimately adorable

>defending alt-right themes against Anderson Cooper in CNN
link pls

Are you a full blown cuck when she tells you to "fuck me like daddy Adolf" before you stick it in?

Or is it just borderline gay (mmf)?

She looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome, you must have low standards.

The only good thing about her is that she always looks like the Niagara falls are located between her legs when she's talking to /ourguys/ which is kind of a turn on

Elle "Sieg Heil" Reeve

Yeah she fucked all those on the Nazi van. Twice.

because you're so beta that every girl that seems approachable to your ugly ass is instantly idealized to give meaning to your damn pathetic life

I wanna fuck her like an animal

youtube link? episode number?

or is it behind the hoobwall

>Praising this Jew
>Not praising Shiva
STATE

Nah she has a super feminine personality.

Do like

>that FAS
shame really

There's nowhere online that has her age... no way she is in her 30s though.

I'm sorry, I do not not understand what you meant. Could you go into further detail please?

IDK. Last I heard she quit her job to become an full time Aryan womb making white Aryan babies for the hard times to come.

Elle is not a jew, she's just friends with many jews. I know it for a fact.

>Not praising Shiva
I have no problem with Indians.

FACT!!!

Elle "Nazis on my wall" reeve

What did she mean by this twitter banner?

She's still got eyes for Richard Spencer

Did someone say Shiva?

No way!, is she Ellen "pizzagate is fake, and by fake I mean real" Reeve?

LOL

They faked this back then in order for her to be the scapegoat for pizzagate.
Luckily through quick coordination between our Aryan goddess and the Fascist high command we reclaimed her Twatter account from the commie jews and changed the image.

I love how excited she gets when she asks them about a meme and they tell her they made it

sorry for not being clear enough, I meant to say that I would like to pump my aryan cum into her fertile pussy.

She so fucking hot. Does she YouTube?

I literally linked it but it's episode #103 Vice Shitty Stories

youtube.com/watch?v=32WwD5wC_hI
(This is the only vid on YT I see of the episode, it is 6 hours long for some reason even though the podcast is only 3 hours long, and the audio is weird)

Yes, her husband was killed by blacks, after that the jews kidnapped her.
The pic actually shows the moment she was grabbed by a bunch of vile desert people.
Let us pray for her!

The shitty stereo makes my ears bleed.

>I would like to pump my aryan cum into her fertile pussy

are you Aryan enough to even be in the same room as Elle "certified Aryan pussy" Reeve?

Have you been properly certified by the fascist Aryan high command?

I would lick those tits all day long

No way... por thing, I bet she was all femenine and cute, but the mistreatment she went through at the hands of googles and Skypes and mudslides changed her into a war loving Holocaust denier Aryan fighting machine.

who the fuck are these autists?

>are you Aryan enough to even be in the same room as Elle "certified Aryan pussy" Reeve?
probably not, actually.

Wow. I thought all Americans had nice teeth? That's like a British mouth

Well, go certify yourself at Ben "empty my 9 at the welfare line" Garrison's Aryan bootcamp in Montana, he'll certify you as an Aryan, if you survive his camp, of course.

If we have to go through this bullshit where you post leftist whores here....don't get mad when I start shoving dicks in their mouths. Just like Aug...hwndu...hillary...huma...and every other whore you try to spam.

She is a captive of the jews. Make no mistake, they make her do it.
We have to always embrace our people and help them get back to our Volk.

Yeah, but I was talking Shiva the Destroyer, not Shiva the fucking tranny.
>I have no problem with Indians.
>This is praise in ancap land.

I want elle to ride my dick while she spits on and slaps my face as hard as she can calling me a racist, mysogonist pig

I'm no fucking Jewish AnCap guy. I'm a white nationalist AnCap.
Freedom and liberty are only acceptable in 100% white nations.

That's hot

It's strange that she has enough open-mindedness to browse this place and admit that people here largely aren't stupid, but still falls for the everything is racist/sexist/_ist normiethink memes. I always wonder about people like her. It's like they're on the cusp of the so-called red pill, but scared to forfeit their place in society and afraid of being rejected by their friends and peers and family. So she's looking in, flirting with the "dark side", just a toe over the line, but not enough to really give in to reason and logic, still ruled by emotions and fear and social pressure. I'm not even sure it's wrong for her to want to stay blue-pilled when the social cost of being right is detrimental to your quality of life. And, you know, she really is cute, although she'd probably think it's sexist and condescending to say that about her.

Ayy, look at the way it's defending...im nearly certain this is elle herself or another VICE crony. >Wanna see em' squirm?

Hahah these are the best memes since two scoops.

Nobody wants to take the red pill. It's just you aren't aware of the repercussions until you take it

If I could go back in time I would never have come here as a leftist troll. The board is a trap because it's so easy to troll it makes you feel safe, then before you know it 4 years have passed and youre crying reading hitler fan fic at 4am in the morning on a work day

I wanna make her my pretty girl

Am I the only one who inironically thinks that she's really qt?

>"g--g-guys! Theres a girl that thinks the same way as me. g-g-guys, I think there are more women out there that think the same way.."
>"guys I think I may have a chance of dating after all!"
>g-g-guys!

Nah I genuinely do

I bet she's so submissive in bed

This guy here has the answer to your length post

She is an Aryan comrade in pain. You must help us free her.

Same

She looks like she needs a pillow....she's sleepy user.

Look, she works at Vice Magazine, and since I know higher up managers at this company and occasionally also visit their parties I know that there are tons of jews.
Don't get me wrong, I know that jews cause problems to our society, but individually they are nice and fun guys, I myself have many Jewish friends whom I wouldn't harm.
She probably has a similar experience with these people, so once Enoch starts talking about Jewish influence it's over for her.
She knew his position beforehand and you can clearly see how her mind in the interview constantly works to say the right thing, or to not fall into a trap where she would be forced to internally agree with anything they say.
If Enoch cut the Jewish stuff the interview would have been completely different, though she still would not be able to accept most of his positions.
Sadly, it is impossible for me to ignore Jewish influence because it is real that jews worked to change our immigration policies and it is real that this caused a demographic shift that will soon make us a minority in the West.
I cannot ignore this, she apparently still can. Lets see how she thinks about this issue once she has children and the violence from both the left and the immigrants intensifies.
That being said, it doesn't matter what her position is right now and it will never matter what her position will be in the future, for she will never actually fight and provide security for any people.
It's always men who will have to be wounded and killed for this cause. I hope not that she will experience this, but it is possible that some day her husband or her son will face this fate.

thank you friend

That is, if jews didn't sufficiently brainwash her to stay childless and end her line.

She's really cute. Hotter still is that she most likely hangs with us already.

how can we prank Vice now that you're on the inside?

All I know is that I'm from the future and that is Mike Enoch's future wife.

Someone put a fucking baby in her before I do.

I'm in Europe, so I only know people within that company here.
I wouldn't spill peoples private lives here on the Internet anyways, even if I knew her colleagues privately, because mostly it's just a bunch of liberal hipster idiots who mean no harm.
They just suck and can't see it, but I still like them on a personal level.

Elle the "Arian infiltrated /pol agent in Vice" Reeve knows her instructions well enough. She will act when (they) least expect it and free the whole world media in a lightning operation.