India and China make up almost half of the worlds population

India and China make up almost half of the worlds population.

Are we ever going to do anything to fix that?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/breaking-news/india-china-soldiers-in-border-clash/news-story/b916a575abea2096a71231e4853a1100
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is nothing you can do

Don't worry. Chinks and poos will be at each others throats eventually.

chinks, poos, africans, and now spics have always been the most dominant (and pesky) lesser races. We do nothing, just don't import them

It is a sad state that half the world's population either shit on the street or torture animals to make a couple of cents.

Famine and disease are natures methods, have faith.

Based blacks to the rescue

These are the only non abrahamic religious regions left, of course they are the worst

>Are we ever going to do anything to fix that?
Africa is doing an excellent job.

No because you cucks have a low birthrate.

We'll cover ourselves in body paint, rub curry powder in our armpits, and carryout a false flag attack where we shit on Chinese streets.
A full scale land war between China and India will break out immediately. The problem solves itself.

Easy, ignore india and genocide china
that's what vietnam fag tought me
chink niggers must go

C'mon now Chinks aren't that bad. Sure, their government is shit but the people? They're chill.

I have no beef with the people, live with one, he's a rad dude, but the fact is there's too many of them in comparison to the rest of the world.

I mean, I'll give them credit, they're better than India because they've evolved and are capable of saying more than 'show bobs and vagene'

show bobs and vagene

Someone post that china Redpill

Ever do business with a chink? They're animals. They're god damned fucking animals.

Stereotypical. Not all Chinese people are Mr. Lee from the takeaway store.

No you retard, as in real business, they're fucking animals who would rip off their dying mother all while lying through their teeth. Buying supplies or shipping something, international sales or some form of trade that isn't between you and your countrymens asses and their designated streets.

>India and China make up almost half of the worlds population.
thats the australian educational system at work right there. its like me saying the earth is almost 20 feet from its moon

It's about a third but I round up.

Prove me wrong.

They seem to be working it out themselves

news.com.au/world/breaking-news/india-china-soldiers-in-border-clash/news-story/b916a575abea2096a71231e4853a1100