> reasons why x are superior to whites

Tha fugg is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

speccy.piriform.com/results/cGruoUtkfM00KJ5d3Z6Drbd
youtube.com/watch?v=pfqEFwb07w0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is some heavy spamming going on Bruder. Wird bald wieder besser

>the fugg is going on

Same thing as usual. We have a big event, and are then shilled into oblivion for months. The best thing you can do is remind them how ridiculous it is for them to expecting you to change your belief system because they posted 50 nigger dicks per hour instead of 5

colourful cultural revolution on the making

After the shitshow that was Charlottesville Im afraid Sup Forums will remain this way for quite a while

all nat socs if they are in my similar situation are simply scrambling due to having certain sites taken down, discord servers, twitter accounts, etc or others that take this seriously are simply attempting to debate/convert others on twitter or other social media. I've been spending much less time here as I see the time is ripe to convert normie whites to the cause.

> your movement is done
it is
> character assassination attempts
of shitty characters, so not a bad thing
> the holocaust was real
it was
> "look i´m a nazi but read the communist manifesto"
everyone should read the opponents' words to know them
> blacked threads
its good for warnings and as a reminder that things are not ok
> benis threads
nothing wrong with that
> reasons why x are superior to whites
there are two races that have higher average IQs than whites, there is at least one race that is more athletic than whites

Australia waking up.

The entire conservative organ has come to our defense- partly thanks to Trump. They will now identify with us more and more going forward. As David Duke has been saying- he has never gotten to witness such marvelous situations in which the average white family will now see the same cucks that attack them at their normie Trump rallies also attacking white nationalists.
This is KEY for the movement and we have achieved it.

Fuck off. David Duke is an FBI asset just as Turner was. No reasonable person on here identifies with your controlled opposition movement.

>but we aren't buying it

>read the communist manifesto
Know your enemy. Coming in contact with it doesn't convert you.

>fuck off achkmed

habba habba zoot zoot

Whites are talking here, Juan.

>Europa
>a
Fucking LARPers

The shill raids make it impossible to enjoy Sup Forums

Nah straya is about 8:30pm sunday night here. Everyone has had a few tinnies and off for shitpost time.

It gets worse the closer you are to winning

The current period is ripe for finding seemingly apolitical whites who are clicking on twitter trends and replying to them with red pills, such as Hitlers words/speeches and etc.
Have you been active on twitter?

>> "look i´m a nazi but read the communist manifesto"
I don't understand what's wrong with this one. Hitler studied communism too.

It's a weekend with almost no news to talk about. Shills are lazy.

it's what it's called in several European countries
nothing suggests it was necessarily made by an English-speaker for English-speakers

Sup Forums is not a safespace for AltRight retards. More specifically, your shitty movement is being demolished as we speak. In 10 months from now only a minority on Sup Forums will admit its past Trump allegiance, everyone else will brush it off as an old meme.

>Tha fugg is going on?

Some libtards thought they could get our attention by pissing in an ocean of piss.

I know. But an anglophone using the suffix -a is just retarded LARPing.

high iq people are getting woke to trump being a failure and the alt-right movement being ded.

low iq people are backwards rationalizing like crazy to pretend everything is fine by calling everyone pointing out reality a shill.

Psyops and another wave of trying to "silence" Sup Forums
they come and go, same shit before Trump was elected president and before that too.

Shills get BTFO'd in the end always, pic related are the people we found last time and fucked up irl

Who said it was made by an Anglophone?

There's a full on effort to stamp out right wing speech online. Even ignoring all the Twitter bans of prominent right wing voices.

Lauren Southern's patreon
Youtube demonetizing PJW and diamond & silk
Gab removed from Google Play, site DDoS'd
TRS down
Daily Stormer down, cloudflare targeting them specifically

They coordinated this and used Charlottesville as an excuse to bring the hammer down hard. Sup Forums is gonna be one of the few places you can express non-PC views on the internet unless we beat this.

the "google" and "skype" code language may be the future for dissident right wing thought online. almost impossible to censor code, and we can just switch it up if they do.

I'm just here to see Sup Forums in meltdown and shit post. After years of dealing with stormniggers invading other boards and talking about jewish and cultural marxist infiltrating of our interests because there was a black character in a movie or tv show where they had to be contained; it's just nice to see them derailing their own movement as quickly as it started.

probably made by a spaniard, italian or so who say europe like that in its language, nothing to fear about yet

What? You retarded liberal scumbags literally just had a march against a free speech rally. All you're doing is proving everything we said right and bringing more average Americans to our side. Enjoy your shareblue shekels while you can

>Y-you too
You guys are literally incapable of independent thought, aren't you? Can't talk about anything without it being framed in terms of identity politics and tribalism.

You dick lickers have been cucked by the far-left. Enjoy.

lurk moar

you should have come the day after charlottesville fag, shit was full of shills

We're still here.

triggered?

Truth hurt too much? Once again you morons just held a protest against a free speech rally. You pretty much just guaranteed you will not be back in control of the government for a long time. No average American saw that and approved of it. You've exposed yourself for what your real goals are. Honestly we should thank you for destroying the democrats

I didn't hold a protest against anything. I thought you'd understand that point. I'm just laughing at you.

>how is the pay?
protesting is $25/hr but work isn't too steady

>(((Germany)))

Shills, /leftypol/, and shitposters. Just carry on and continue dropping redpills.

Just posts some Jihadi executions webms and pngs. That will scare off 75-90 percent of the faggots off.

Remember where you are, faggot.
This site has had more offencive and disturbing boards than Sup Forums on it from guro and loli to the old content of Sup Forums before pictures had embedded and interlaced images stripped.

We don't dislike or hate Sup Forums because you're offensive or disturbing. We hate Sup Forums because it is literally worse than bronies, furries and even LGBT. See, the LGBT board keeps their literal faggotry within their board. Bronies and furries couldn't help themselves by spamming content across different boards and when they were "censored" and moved to a different board they complained about fursecution.

That is literally Sup Forums when it comes to discussing jews, niggers, gay people or SJWs. Everything has to be about it because you believe in some global conspiracy when in reality people just find you annoying to listen to.

The fact that you think people will be put off by the content shows that this is nothing but a way for you to feel edgy and relevant, but the truth is, no one cares about these issues as much as you do except websites dedicated to your shit posting like stormfront.

No Sup Forums most definetely isnt free. Cuckchan and infonity are absolutely controlled aswell. 1945 was the year that decided everything.

This. They absolutely loose their shit when you post hate/redpill threads right now and immediately try to disrupt them.

Until trump gets impeached or this Charlottesville shit blows over, I'm only here a few times a day to check for happenings. Might as well hang out at other boards until shills get tired.

I don't even know why you guys are fearing impeachment so much. It would require Trump to screw up royally to actually be removed from office by doing something like lying to a grand jury akin to Bill Clinton and then it would require republicans to vote with democrats to vote him out in the senate.

This isn't /qa/,faggot, and we don't care what you think. You're so deep in the pozz you might as well be a fucking npc zombie. Go be low IQ somewhere else.

>and we don't care what you think.
I never asked you to. All i wanted was your reaction from your faggotry being pointed out.

>tfw you were born too late to fight in the war that decided the west's fate

you should kys you literal 60 IQ moron

Don't forget the unironic nazi flag-flagging everywhere, Must of Sup Forums are mixed race

AMD 6 core and a 960. You're GR15 defense force, right?
Speccy is botnet mate.

(((their))) people are here

The irony is beautiful.
What's that? An attempt at cold reading my computer setup from most common computing components? I'm way more high end than that cheap garbage.

We should flip it on them, and spam their shittiest threads with redpills.

>Tha fugg is going on?

full scale war

No you're not mate. You've got low end shit.
>6 core paired with a 960
>common
You're pwned from actually doing the online speccy.
It lists everything

Germany yes!

Commies are investing a lot in killing us of

one you obviously don't get
back to your shit board

Communists or cuckservatives will fabricate evidence against Trump, the lugenpresse will reporr it as legitimate, and the normalfags will believe it and post WOW JUST WOW to social media.

>Germany

this is you
speccy.piriform.com/results/cGruoUtkfM00KJ5d3Z6Drbd
You've been pwned.

Many of these huge companies such as Facebook, Google, etc are in bed with the likes of CIA, NSA, etc. While it is illegal for the government to intrude on our right to free speech, IT ISN'T ILLEGAL FOR COMPANIES TO DO SO. What does this mean? The government, by proxy of having a fucking puppet in charge of these information tech companies, can control our population without getting its hands dirty. Combine this with the act Obama passed in 2012 legalizing government propoganda, and you have a perfect storm. This is the deep state skirting around laws to create all this fucking chaos.

960 is an entry level GPU and most AMD CPUs are six core at minimum, it is cheap garbage.

You didn't even get the OS right and just found some rando guy's setup online while trying to pretend you're a hacker. What are you, 14?

Explain the Sup Forums connection then faggot.
GR15 defense force. You fucked up.

Haven't you spotted the pattern of the BLM, LGBQT, feminists, et al communities? They are all unhappy. They crave attention and people listening to their stupid shit all the time.

They can't stand the idea of some people ignoring them and having some good laughs and bantz so they come to try to ruin it.

It's like being with your gf and laugh hard at some other female's joke. That's even worse than her coming home to you fucking her mother.

wut

Every connection, every website you were connected to at the time of that test.

Is this you?
>Participated in a local antifa group in Germoney. AMA

welcome to the weimar Sup Forumstik republic.

I'm actually trying to understand your conspiracy theory. Is it because I'm posting touhou and you don't know what touhou is that you think some other person doing the same thing is me?

Are there literally people on this site that don't know what touhou is? If so, Sup Forums needs to leave now. We shouldn't tolerate such normie behaviour on Sup Forums that they don't even know what a touhou is.

> the holocaust was real
it was real and the fake jews even admit they are fake with the remember 6 million shit. 6 million are how many jews were in all of europe. 6 million died. absolute shoa 80% alcohol

People are done with the nazi larping. Sup Forums became old Sup Forums last year, turns out all the newbies were
>civic nationalists

Not neetsocs. The "Hitler did nothing wrong" meme is used up

That all sounds like business as usual for half/pol/.

>Tha fugg is going on?

no, I'm just a right-winger who doesn't think hating Jews or thinking our situation isn't shitty can lead us anywhere

Don't answer any blog post. Niggers need a mean of 5 lines for a non argument, Sup Forumsacks one.

>>Participated in a local antifa group in Germoney. AMA

Oh, you're not the namefag. Just that wanna be oldfag that saved images based on their timestamp.
/qa/ is nothing but cocksuckers. Sorry for the confusion, it's hard to keep track of all that semen vacuums that come from there.
Eitherway, give GR a heads up to watch his core voltage.

They shill every night like this.

During the day there is enough non-cancer to drown out the shilling.

Maybe we should demand a better moderator for the European folks who use this website around midnight+

or recruit more european Sup Forums users

Its called concerned trolling, its been made by the normies who are now aware of this place, it happens all the times, how new are you?

They're just digging their own grave. After this week, we shouldn't accept anything other than deportation of all non-whites and treason sentences for white libs

But we've already established the worse thing you'll do is hold rallies with tiki torches and then drive a car into protestors who had nothing to do with your ass getting kicked.

Charlottesville had young white men, the traditionally smartest and most productive demographics, showing publicly that they knew about the jews.

>>> MAXIMUM PANIC

That's what happened. And since Democrat voters have the emotions the oligarchy sends, half of the country is in a maniacial NAZIIIII psychosis.

How come you didn't come express yourself? I'm sure the police would have protected you, in case you got scared. It seemed like a non-violent protest, I'm not sure what you were afraid of.

This.
After John Leibowitz himself said "Wow. Just wow" on le Jewish Funnyman show.

>I'm not sure what you were afraid of.

> benis threads
bost dig;DDD

Fingolian master race
youtube.com/watch?v=pfqEFwb07w0

Good. Keep red pilling these morons.

Shitposting is it's own reward and whatever we post we win, whether it's demoralising fashies and their pretence of free speech values or helping them to get back in touch with humanity.
If there weren't some salvageable souls among Kekists they wouldn't have made the safety squads and helped fire departments after the warehouse fire.

You think anarchists are scared of new ideas.

I think anarchists tend to recognise and attack pathologies that work against decent discussions and mutual aid communities.

>We have a big event, and are then shilled into oblivion for months

>mfw schill raid til next spring

>suggesting europe wasn't made for english speakers as he's sitting in his europe typing in english because no one else can read his troll speak

kek