Russia

Whats your opinion on my country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9B1M3IPVcXs
youtube.com/watch?v=D5ujAIeaxGk&feature=youtu.be&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ujAIeaxGk&feature=youtu.be&has_verified=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It gets demonized by Western media way too much, while the likes of Saudi Arabia gets ignored, and American leaders kiss their ass.

russians are not white

Are you afraid muslims will take over Russia?

You lost the Cold War

Crimea now, Eastern Europe soon. The only ones you're kidding are the far left and right.

multicultural slavic shithole

Yes, we are.

too cold

I've never been there, but judging from how you guys act on the internet you're a bunch of retarded unintelligible savages.

People are ok
But you have crazy diabolical goverments let it be the commies or tzars destroying your people/country and everyone around you.

And well you are only nation that can drink with us without problems.

boogeyman who constantly harasses poor neutral Sweden and will likely annex Gotland soon and hack our elections next year

People are nice, but in Moscow everyone is an asshole. Your pop-music is awful.

great country ruined by international jewry

not enough green

Russia is a nice country, the only problem it's populated by shitty people.

I will be honest here, polish pop music is as bad.
And dont get me on GERMAN pop music.

Is currently reclaiming land that is rightfully theirs. Fairly based. Broadly speaking support the most moderate and reasonable powers in the Middle East.

haha we have similar saying here
>piekny kraj, ale ludzie kurwy
nice country, but people are whores

I really like Mongolia

sick people.

has super hot girls but very ugly man

are there any people who are willing to do something about it except Sputnik&Pogrom?

I genuinly hate you guys, one day ...

youtube.com/watch?v=9B1M3IPVcXs

It's alright, but the government and it's foreign diplomacy.

Must be funny to live in such a massive country

That's would be true for every nationality

Its got quite the history, and a high culture that I really love. Russian authors are the best. Russians are tough as hell. Putin is problematic to a degree, but its kinda understandable that you guys have a dictator ruling you. Like I said, you've got quite the history.

I love white North-East Russian people, but hate Muslim sucking, multiculturalism in Russia pushing Putinoid

*sorry, I love North-West Russian people I mean... Ruthenian (Old Russian)

Good country! and my 'go to' if the USA implodes.

Fucking hell another Easter fucking Europeans asking to rate their shithole of country. This his RUSSIA.

>gmos banned
to be able to eat whatever i want without having to read the ingredient list every time. would be nice. but i would never leave a cold country for another cold country. i'd visit though

this desu senpai

The best compliment I could give Russia and Russians is that Russia is sane.

OH MY GOD HOW FUCKING COMFY MUH COMMUNAL FLAT LIFE I CAN HEAR THE NEIGHBOUR BLINKING HIS EYES THROUGH THE FUCKING PAPER WALLS

Agreed. Tolstoj and Dostojevskij are great. You also got great classical composers, a wonderful ballett, interesting history and great kaviar and borscht.

1/10

A country that is suffering severe growing pains post-communism,

You guys really need to do more to fight against communism.

I like Putin's anti-homosexual laws.

>RUSSIA

It's not Russia, it's Germany.

That looks comfy af desu

your country is like my country but with less UMA DELICIAs and more snow.

>tfw Ruskis hack our elections and give SD >50%

Get on it, Petrov

Have you ever been in those flats? I have never heard my neighbours.

It's true, you can tell because it doesn't look as run down as Russian satellite cities do.

Russia isn't really Austria if that's what you want to be.

>And well you are only nation that can drink with us without problems.

You sure?

they are over easter eu too
you litera hear someone taking shit 3 floors above you

good i`m living in hitler made home, air shelter , crazy tough walls, build in 30`s right before war, nazis made solid architecture

Only russians, and some of Ukrainians, lithuanians.

Dont even try get on our level.

The only thing white is the snow
The only thing noble is the gas

I love it. I wish your government wasn't so corrupt and, more importantly, your economy was more free market so that Russia could prosper. Prosperity would also most likely lead to higher birth rates.

Pretty sure every major European city has commieblocks

It's all fun and games until you get raped for not wearing a hijab

We basques could give you a run for your money, lightweight slav.

1/4 Russian so don't want to say anything too bad, but Putin has seriously cucked your country. Anyone thinking Russia will be some white homeland in the future is seriously mistaken.

It really is.

It sometimes occurs to me what being born in a country where you can drive a few hours drive from your door and be on the nearest border must feel like, and I honestly can't possibly imagine. People living in small counties must have a very different perception of their homeland, more intimate I believe, knowing that everything they consider their home is just right next to them.

this
fucking commies build them over old swamp, allways made fun of friend living them, windy as fuck too

Used to live here when I first moved from home, in the leftmost of the four square towers

Spooky times

> Sputnik&Pogrom
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

In Sweden neighborhoods like this are populated by rapefugees and immigrants, while in E.Europe and Russia it's a typical accommodation for middle-class citizens.

Might try but I bet you would have problems with this.
Fucking 70% plum vodka, hits harder than tru... TRAIN.

Commies would see an anthill as their perfect home.

We're losing it too, just two decades later senpai

Oh yeah, I just love looking at fellow white people in a miserable state. Fuck off Polscum.

ok, but Moscow is so damn expensive, and trying to travel around your country is a disaster

Egorka is funny, pls don't bully him.

>america
>fellow white people
???

Some parts are comfy, most is depressing as fuck.

you produce the Vepr 12
your young anal whores are world class (until they reach 30, then they start developing slav jowls, which is disgusting)
and you fucked up bigly with communism, but it belongs to the past (for you)

so all in all, you're pretty cool to me

Its like showing UK chavs, our dresiarze/sebix or US niggers.

Every socieity have shit thier "patology" people.

If you could get rid of your corruption, paranoia and provincial mindset that is aggressive to your neighbors in that pre-WW2 style, you might become one of the greatest nations on Earth. Right now, you're just an advanced contrarian North Korea.

Looks gangster.

what's the problem? Don't they advocate for separating Slavs from muslims?

I wouldn't wanna live there. Hot summers, ice cold winters. It's also mostly a shithole lets be real. But I do respect the Russian people, they don't take shit from anyone.

If I were to live in Russia it would be St. Petersburg.

>implying depressing places can't be comfy

You deserved every single bit of fecal matter that`s accelerating towards your face at this very moment.

>1% of world GDP
3 world cointry

It's because of the fucking gooks and migrants

Never been there. We have many Russian students here at my Uni in eastern Germany. Mostly chicks but they are fun to be around/talk with. Your men are mostly ugly and look the same. Still cool to be around. I want to visit your country some day, I'm interested in your countryside only though.

You don't understand. Poles and Russians were born in wodka. Basically you can hold a lighter at their skin and they will burn like draw straw to ashes. Also you are a beer/shandy drinking nation like us. But our drinking skill ends where Eastern Europe starts, amigo. That little "tunnel" is Jägermeister for kids btw

Laugh as much as you want, but commieblocks really were a salvation for millions of Russian people back in the 60s when the majority of the population lived in dilapidated pre-revolutionary houses in "communal apartments" Do you niggers even know what a communal apartment was? An apartment shared by several families, each occupying a room or two, with the kitchen and bathroom being, well, communal. Or they would live in wooden barracks hastily built after the war when half of the country was lying in ruins.

No matter how ugly the commieblocks are, they at lease gave an opportunity for the majority of Russian city dwellers to feel what it's like, to have a home of their own.

>creates Russian free market
>blocks Russia with embargo
(((free market))) for Jews with American connections. Something that benefits USA isn't free, let alone competition or helping a country of any kind.

neo-nazis are social outcasts in the US; they're mentally ill (spencer), or socially misfit (manlet damigo), or just retards (place name of nazi organizer here)

there's no benefit to being neo-nazi in the US so only the lowest forms of life aggregate in those groups; successful people in the US get a college degree, succeed in a profession, and tell other people to fuck off with a wall of money

This. If anyone know the location of pic related, pls tell.

>Talking about drinking alcohol.
>Not mentioning the Irish.

Pick one.

I can buy anchovies from Russia at my local supermarket.
Are they any good?

>Hot summers, ice cold winters
>St. Petersburg
You don't want to go there for those m8. All you'll have will be gray sky with occasional drizzle for some 300 days a year. And cold winds, and sludge-covered streets for the better part of the year.

There's some Swedish seniors and working class people living there too, some areas that are somehow mostly white but still sort of in the ghetto are like 90% Sweden Democrat voters

Must be Norilsk.

Irish are a beer drinking nation. Try the same amount you usually chug with wodka mate.

Good music

youtube.com/watch?v=D5ujAIeaxGk&feature=youtu.be&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ujAIeaxGk&feature=youtu.be&has_verified=1

Romania
I love the Russian Empire( thanks for Liberation from Ottoman Empire)
I detest will all my heart the ((((((((Soviet Union))))))

I am ambivalent and undecided about modern Russia.

I like Russian orthodox tradition.
I like your Aristocracy, that unfortunately was systematically exterminated by Jewish Bolsheviks

I hate that (((you))) stopped us from exterminating the gypsies in the 1940s when we had the chance. Now they have multipled 5 times and Romania is infested. George Soros pushed for the terms Roma/Romani/ Romany replace the words gypsy/cygany/zigeuner in 1992 through the European Council, and now Romania has become synonymous with gypsyland. ( thank you Goldbergsteinwitz)

pic related, my Tsarfu

>when the majority of the population lived in dilapidated pre-revolutionary houses in "communal apartments"

There are still many people living in the apartments like this or (which is even worse) in crumbling wooden barracks built before the revolution.

This is an example of western brainwashing... When the first thing you associate with Eastern European country is; commieblocks,depression,greyness etc and you never want to look into your own backyard and see that its exactly the same, maybe even worse... The average American has no idea that any Eastern European country has nature, history, green cities,forests,lakes,mountains,fortresses etc the only thing they associate E.E with is concrete and depression, they think that Russia, Poland or any other country exists only from 1945.

> Eternal Khan
Other than that people are mostly great (not counting gopniks and drunktards as people). Country is using like at most only 10% of it's potential IMHO

Welp that leaves nothing else I like that I know. Because isn't the Russian countryside like dirt poor and super shitty?

Nice nature and girls. Also Saint Petersburg was very noice

thanks mate