SEASON 21

What do you expect from upcoming season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWJeyE2KNUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jewish lies

This sums it up.

who care

Probobubly the same boring sad pathetic propaganda that turned Howard Stern and Joe Rogan into Deep State nannies.

pure unadulteraded cringe

if trey and matt value south park's legacy at all, they should cancel the show, its done, every new episode shits up their legacy

My friend does the voice acting for South Park. I'll ask him

CACA

SAD

A return to pee, poo and fart jokes. They will try to make season 21 more similar to the earliest seasons

not watching it anymore

this
SP been cucked for the past 3 seasons

More Trump shit even though they promised to not do it. an episode alluding to charlottesville organized by cartman with antifa (kyle or wendy) being presented as misunderstood good guys. Some generic anti sjw shit.

With the state South Park is in they cant return to the earlier episodes because they dont know how to.
It's a sad statement but its true.

Meh not caring anymore, the last two seasons has been the worst seasons

South Park sucks since 2012

more of the same i hope
>durr old south park was better
being a hipster about fucking south park
just watch it or don't, it's a tv show
why are we having a thread... about... this...

IT'S A SLIDE THREAD EVERYBODY BAIL OH FUUUUUUCK SSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then again politics is downwind from culture. never mind. valid thread

lmmy wus a fig

season 10 was a forebarer of the end times, by season 14, episode 200, all was lost

I hope south park burns in hell, sell outs

this, expect 18 minutes of National Review headlines.

Hillary turns into a Mecha-Godzilla, and Trump is outed as a faggot. They will kill off Mr Garison (aka Trump) but the "trolls" will rebuild him as a Mecha-Trump. It ends in a fight where Clinton-Godzilla fucks Mech-Trump with a strap on.

>watching south Jewk

>he thinks that is funny

I feel sorry for your brain mate, the smell of shit must be unbearable there

What an embarrassing post.

They really fucked the last season. They tried to create reality even though the reality is what makes south park.

Nothing. South Park hasn't been funny for years.

I hopefully they'll drop the season being one big storyline. They'll probably have Coon and Friends arc that shills the game if it's even coming out this year and hasn't been delayed again.

Stuff like that wasnt funny, silly episodes like "chicken plucker" were good, as things progressed they started doing more complicated and grand plot schemes (to keep people interested) that eventually spilled out into multiple episodes and then spanned whole series.

Some of their worst episodes are the multiple span ones because at the end you just want it to be over.

more jews more bbc more cartman becoming an sjw

More politicized bullshit

Seriously, why do leftists need to shit their ideology all over the place?

Whatever is on the other channel

Used to love South Park in the earlier seasons when it was just completely random and daft shit

Hate it ever since its just turned into a current affairs parody show

youtube.com/watch?v=YWJeyE2KNUQ

blame stupid moralistic normies for it, I HATE PEOPLE

>Some of their worst episodes are the multiple span ones because at the end you just want it to be over.

Sometimes their best punchline was the line left unsaid, followed by the quick jump to credits and Les Claypool's wankery (the theme).

"To Be Continued" should've stayed with the way early "Who is Cartman's father?" duo, it just isn't a show to have segmented pieces, it started out as individual slices of highly relevant critical comedy.

Changing the formula from:
1. Something retarded happens because people are retarded.
2. Make fun of it in a fairly non-PC ironic kind of way with a moral cherry on the top in the form of Kyle's inevitable speech.
To drawn out social commentary and political analyses just makes them look like tryhards, they can't run a meme game in 30 minute slots.

Season 8 was probably the last season I truly enjoyed. Season 9-12 had good episodes. I dropped SP since then... And they survived until season 21 still?

Well I guess when it comes to entertainment people are like dogs. They'll eat whatever you throw to the floor.

I think they have some void in their personality, which they fill up with their ideology. That is also the reason they are so aggressive if you criticize their ideas. They feel you are attacking them personally.

From their season 20 commentary it became clear that they wanna back off trump but still dont get why he won or whats up with the culture change

Me personally i am done with South Park

Nothing of value

How is Joe Rogan involved?

It's gonna be shit just like the last few seasons

What do I expect? Falling standards. What would I like to see? A return to former glories.

Why so much hate for south park?

They have been taking the piss out of SJWs for several seasons now

>Season 10 was a forebarer

I already know for a guranteed fact you'll be saying this out of some hatred for not only the Muhammad episode (probs cos they didn't actually show him or whatever) but because of the Go God Go episodes. Bet you missed the entore point of the episodes are were like "attackig muh religon".

Fuck off faggot

South Park should have been cancelled awhile ago. It completely ran out of steam around the time they did that episode where Stan thought everything was shit.

You watch new episodes and it's just 30 year olds talking to eachother and it's boring. You watch the earlier episodes and you really realised how many more drugs they did back in the day.

Haven't watched the last season, two before it sucked.
Bu I did see that Matt Stone basically stopped writing a few seasons ago, I guess he even out Trey's pretentiousness.

Probably cos of trump its not like its simpsons level bad.

Trey took the cuck pill and got with a coal burner with kids. Nothing good.

South Park is in the death phase.

Apparently they are going to avoid mentioning any Trump related stuff. So basically less politics, more old school South Park.

I don't hate south park because of its politics. I hate it because it just genuinely has lost its charm.

It used to be a show about some redneck kids adventures in their shitty mountain town, and they genuinely acted like kids and the episodes often didn't have any real point. Now it's matt and trey's personal political soapbox.

Don't be a faggot. Everyone knows the voices of south park are done by a text to voice program

Deep toothpaste

They split in two sides, one joins alt right the other joins antifa and they reveal they are both shit

The show just takes itself WAYYYY too seriously and has crawled WAYYYY too far up its own ass.

>yfw everyone grows up

It's much easier to write an 8 year old character when you are 20 than when you are 40

>probs for not showing muhammed

kill yourself scum

wrong recipient

its for you actually, fuck you!

KILL YOURSELF

They simply think that every person on the right is intrinsically bad and horrible. That's why they think it's justified to violently attack you

On the shilling thing in movies, academia and tv shows: I think they're doing that because the Frankfurt School declared that all our institutions are inherently oppressive, imperialist and racist. So they want to deconstruct everything and build a new utopian society

going more back to the roots, since last season wasn't really that good and focused on trump-bashing too much. i figure there'll be a episode or two about the white house being a mess, the others being about typical shit. so, overall, less real-life connections.
this
this possibly too

more overuse of gradients in backgrounds and objects that don't fit the original art style at all

normie acting acoustic to fit in

DRUMPF BULLY :DDD

They were humiliated when they predicted Hilldog as the winner so they are probably going full progressive-preach mode.

Essentially Stone&Parker are going to be unfunny SJWs... more so than usual.

blue pilled cuckdom. season 20 was a disgrace.

Antifa stuff, kids are gonna be nazis and protect free speech.

What kind of faggot tranny does one have to be to watch this jew show?

More absurd over simplification of things, with their signature 'haha well kids we sure had fun tonight didnt we but now remember: *their views on X thing*' endings

Season 21: The Quest for Jew Gold

it has a real anti-agenda towards blonde boys its weird
>kenny dying most of the time
>tweek going gay so bye bye genes
>butter being an autist

Is matt and trey just butt hurt?

The game is coming in the fall too.

Typical jews. Just as in all Hollywood movies they want to make blonde men look weak or evil.

stopped watching this several seasons ago. Its the same formula churned out each show based on whatever shit is in the news.

nothing. Didn't even finish the last season... just tuned out at some point. It's over. They had a good run. F.

It will have something to do with the new videogame to promote sales 100% sure

I honestly can't wait to see the new season. I didn't like how they constantly made fun of Trump in the last season, but they also made fun of Hillary.

Why are you fucking snowflakes so sensitive? You're no better than feminists if you can't sit through something that goes slightly against whatever you believe in? Grow up and stop being little bitches about it.

1 long unfunny story that rarely goes anywhere... much like last season.
It's been on a rapid decline for years now.
Too much social commentary, not enough random funny episodes like the earlier seasons.

Race war part 2

jew writers

Only shit.
But what can you expect from Trey considering his wife, his daughter and his black wife's son.

You guys ever played South Park: Stick of Truth. And going to play the new one South Park: Fractured as a whole. That is where Matt and Treys work has gone into. Video Games. Unfortunately at the best times. South Park created a legacy of comedy that you could not get away with. But now days South Park has restricted themselves to a dynamic story progressions. Because ever tho we know South Park can rip on anyone and get away with it. Even in these times. They are getting more nervous of the consequences of ripping on someone. Before they could blast who they wanted, Businesses, Religion and pretty much everything. But now even the comedy greats have had to back away from shock factor and focus on something that stretches out the episodes rather than shock and awe we are all so used from each episode. Long time fan here but even South Park can't do what made it so great anymore. Sad Really.

Stick of Truth is an underrated game. The writing is far better than recent South Park seasons.

South Park: Stick Of Truth. When you get shrunk by the underpants gnomes and have to get through your Parents bedroom while they are full out fucking on the bed in the background. Was master piece. Thank god they are branching into video games alot more. It seems safer than trying to do something with the Tv show that doesn't seem to shock in this world anymore.

why not? when did they ever catch hell for ripping on someone? they're still bulletproof.

stick of truth barely had enough content to make it a flash game on the web
matt and trey put literally 0 effort into video games, besides signing a contract and collecting the cash

this show would be so damn good if they would stick to original episodes and not just a reaction to an event.

Yes but nothing from South Park shocks people anymore. How do you shock and awe when the whole country no less the world is used to shock on awe every 5-10mins or so. They had deep meanings to episodes and yes the issues today would be a gold mine to rip full throttle and no mercy. But majority would turn around and try to take offence to gain movement into causing issues for the show. And Trey and Matt need to see how it can carry on more than carry the issues and turning them into comedy gold.
You clearly haven't play South Park stick of truth.

More fag shit from a series that stopped being decent 14 years ago

lu lu lu I got some apples

i heard theyre ditching the ongoing story style for this season. and no trump

Script has already been leaked

Very well said.

A re-visit to the death camp of tolerance

I could see Antifa being lampooned and an episode where the KKK are protecting minorities from rich liberal celebrities.

I am shocked they never did a spinoff of just Randy

It's cancellation. The last season proved they've been bought out, expect their viewership to tank.

Cart man joins AntiFa and butters goes 1488.

I just got hulu and rewatched much of it. Around the "Stans getting old and everything sucks" story arch should have been when they ended it. It was really so simple at the beginning. hard to hate

I want Trump to be a recurring character.

Ahahahahhaah

But Cartman hates Jews, dressed as Hitler for Halloween, etc? What happened?

Cartman can be whatever the fuck he wants to be. It's like the simpsons, homer was homophobic if early seasons and performs gay marriages later on.